Page 75 of 199 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 3976

Thread: Ruby Lin Xinru 林心如

Quote Originally Posted by lucy like alec
    thanks very much Jade!!! May the year 2006 bring U, ur prince charming...LoL!!! I hope...
    Wait, Jade is a girl? I didn't know girls had that strong of fan attraction to women/actresses. I thought they all mooched over the guy actresses. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Heartbreakkid, that's a stereotype

Default ...

Ruby looks better as a cute little princess in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakkid
    Wait, Jade is a girl? I didn't know girls had that strong of fan attraction to women/actresses. I thought they all mooched over the guy actresses. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    Yes Jade is a girl!
    girls love to have a favorite actress, and love to compare themself with their idol! Girls aren't like Guys!
    Guys hate/just doesn't say "he is cute" or something like that, don't know why...they maybe are afraid to be treat as a homosexual???...while a Girl, when she see a pretty actress, she isn't afraid to say it...!
    Correct me, if I'm wrong too! but this is just what I think...
    don't know what i want to do now...

Actually, there is that stereotype that exists as a norm in society. Usually lots of males are very conservative and homophobic (they have a problem with homosexuals). However, I don't, and I was just wondering about Jade. It just seems a bit unusual to me that a girl would follow a girl instead of a guy so intently.

Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakkid
    Actually, there is that stereotype that exists as a norm in society. Usually lots of males are very conservative and homophobic (they have a problem with homosexuals). However, I don't, and I was just wondering about Jade. It just seems a bit unusual to me that a girl would follow a girl instead of a guy so intently.
    I don't think that it's unusuall at all. I know a lot of girls that are like jade.

to Jade: i really admire how you are so active in this forum for ruby. I'm ruby's big fan when it comes to watching and buying her movies, but not an active member online. thanks for all your post.
    oh the new movie of ruby "sound of colors" seems really touching. i want to watch that serie so much. can't wait to see wallace and ruby together.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy like alec
    thanks very much Jade!!! May the year 2006 bring U, ur prince charming...LoL!!! I hope...
    you're right its just january 2006 and i already got some secret admirers don't know to choose which one

anyway Ruby's birthday today so Happy birthday to our lovely Ruby

may all her dreams and wishes come true

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://members.lycos.nl/f4ruby/BIRTHDAY_RUBY_2004.jpg')
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

Quote Originally Posted by quendihet
    I don't think that it's unusuall at all. I know a lot of girls that are like jade.

to Jade: i really admire how you are so active in this forum for ruby. I'm ruby's big fan when it comes to watching and buying her movies, but not an active member online. thanks for all your post.
    oh the new movie of ruby "sound of colors" seems really touching. i want to watch that serie so much. can't wait to see wallace and ruby together.
    thanks quendihet for appreciateing my work i'm happy to see that i didn't do all the news posting work for nothing after getting such positive comments afterwards from non-active Ruby fans i use to had a lot of free time for posting stuff but not anymore i'm so busy these days now that i don't even time for posting one comment but after hearing such a nice comment from you i'll try to continue posting all the Ruby news for all the non-active Ruby fans

I also really can't wait to see Sound of Colors i got this feeling that it will be my fav modern Ruby serie soon overtaking Boy&Girl position Ruby&Wallace really can't wait to see them
    currently watching:

credits: thanks Jackie for translation / http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6485

From Post #6479

Lin Hsinju, Liu Tao Serve As Tour Guides Pointing Out Dali's Beautiful Sceneries
    YULE.SOHU.COM, 01/10/06

Tourist' praise: Beautiful women, beautiful sceneries, too beautiful to behold
    Beauties Lin Hsinju, Liu Tao did not get to rest on New Year's Day; busy shooting "Dali Princess," greeting the new year at Cangshan Erhai, both said spending New Year's Day like this is pretty good.

Sometimes during rest periods on the set, looking at the groups of tourists happily talking and laughing on cable cars and enjoying the beautiful Dali sceneries, Lin Hsinju said: "I could only look at them in a daze every time, fantasizing that me and my family are among that group of people! After all, the holidays make us think about our family!" "I hope next time when I come back to Dali, it's for a trip with my parents to enjoy the beautiful sceneries," said the filial Lin Hsinju.

Dali's beautiful sceneries bring in many tourists, but when some tourists spotted beautiful girls Lin Hsinju and Liu in ancient costumes filming in this beautiful scenery, all of them looked like they have discovered a new land or something, they all felt very surprised, hastily raising their digital cameras, to catch this moment in time of this beautiful scenery w/ beautiful women. Although both are busy with filming, both of these beautiful girls are already utterly exhausted, but they still pose for pictures w/ fans; no wonder one tourist who didn't bring a camera, settling down to watch Liu Tao and Lin Hsinju filming the entire afternoon and still feel unsatisified, voiced his regret: "Beautiful women, beautiful sceneries, too beautiful to behold!"

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/u1343p28t3d954682f326dt20060110121109_350.jpg')
    Lin Hsinju in Dali

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20060110/Img227718318.jpg')
    Liu Tao at Cangshan

thanks Jackie for translation

From Post #6473

"Dali Princess" Longs For A Role of A Crime Boss's Wife to Challenge
    YULE.SOHU.COM, 01/09/06

Currently shooting "Dali Princess" in Dali, this time Lin Hsinju as always plays a kind, honest, well-mannered rich girl, same as her previous roles that are loved by the audiences: Ziwei, Ruping, Manzhen.....etc., all have some things in common, but also have many unique places, for instance, in the series she dress up a a boy/guy, climbing the mountains and crossing the mountaineous rivers, and also have to lead the entire group of tea workers out of a difficult time.

On talks about what roles will she play after "Dali Princess," Lin Hsinju said laughingly, although there are several scripts in discussion, but she favors modern dramas, because ancient series are really tiring, want to take a short break.

On talks about having played so much virtuous and refined female characters, what type of roles does she like to play next, it was really unexpected, the frail-looking Hsinju unexpectedly said "boastfully": "I want to play a sister-in-law! That is like the crime boss type, like Karena Lam's "Mob Sister"!"

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/img227717020_866.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/img227717019_675.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/img227717018_173.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/image3_118.jpg')
    currently watching:

credits: thanks Jackie for translation / http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6493

From Post #40790

Lin Hsinju Liu Tao In Charge of Fanning the Grill, The Price Celebrity Pay For Good Food
    sohu.com, 01/11/06

Lin Hsinju and Liu Tao are currently shooting "Dali Princess" in Dali, although filming is tight, but both of these food lovers still can always find free time during filming to try out local Dali delicacy!

Lin Hsinju and Liu Tao each have a box [or luggage] of snacks, both generously share with the crew each time. The snacks are limited, and when the snacks started to dwindle, Liu Tao already went into action, started to look for places with good food! Dali is known for its eight strange things, one of them is er kuai. That thing is a kind of cake/cookie made from rice, wrap it with fragrant Yunnan ham, then add any condiment according to your own taste, refreshing to the mouth, attractive flavor. Liu Tao discovered a small place selling er kuai at the foot of the mountain, as soon as tasted it, she immediately fell in love with this Yunnan delicacy, she immediately told her "eating buddy" Lin Hsinju the news. Hsinju, who has gotten tired of eating packaged snacks, started drooling while listening to it. During a rest period on the set, immediately had Liu Tao show her the way, hand in hand they went off to eat. As a result after one try Hsinju is immediately hooked by er kuai!

Since then both regularly visit this little outdoor place to eat er kuai, Liu Tao also drag the rest of the crew there, this little er kuai booth's business all of a sudden took off, the vendor lady greets Liu Tao w/ a smile every time she sees her. After several visits, Hsinju and Liu Tao befriended the vendor lady, sometimes both of them would personally begin to make the er kuai. After watching the lady making the er kuai, Hsinju started learning how to make it and looks pretty good at it, and the impatient Liu Tao in order to start eating the delicacy sooner started faning the stove to give it more heat. If not for these two wearing ancient costumes, people who don't know would think this booth belongs to this pair of beautiful girls.

Don't think that Hsinju looks like a chef/cook, in the beginning when she first arrived in Dali she had an adverse effect from the high altitude, frequently getting sudden nosebleeds. But lucky she's good in adapting, plus with her "eating sister" Liu Tao leading the way, she is quickly at ease, not only at ease, but also occasionally be a guest cook.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/img227720132_579.jpg')
    currently watching:

credits: Thanks Jackie for translation / http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6532

From loveruby

"BSY" Manzhen's Tears
    Posted on 12/30/05 on loveruby.com

Have already read Zhang Ailing's "18 Springs," TV version is usually different. This story's ending has given us a lot of room for imagination. Back then I didn't really like watching Lin Hsinju, because didn't like "HZGG," thought it was purely nonsense. Also thought that she is just a vase [meaning an actress who only looks pretty, no acting skills.]. Very accidentally I saw "BSY" on TV and saw the scene of her conversing with Zhu Hong Cai, when Zhu agreed to the divorce, Lin Hsinju's tears genuinely rolled down with no expression on her face, those are tears of liberation with no form of temperature, perhaps it's b/c I rarely saw Lin Hsinju bursting into genuine tears like that, it suddenly gave me this kind of feeling, she did a very good job in this series. The days she was married to Zhu, looking after the child every day, doing what a mother is supposed to do, everything she said was with a mind as tranquil as the water. Truly lets me feel how a woman face the man she doesn't love when her heart is dead. Actually every word that she said stabbed painfully into her heart. Time decided a person's destiny, a woman like this, makes my heart ache.

The TV series ending is she and her first love see each other, both respectively holding his/her own child crossing the street, they look at each other, then depart. Although they love each other deeply, destiny actually would not let them be together. Lin Hsinju instantaneous turned around and shed her final tears. After experiencing so much life, death, separation all turned into tears to say goodbye to him.

Each person's acting skill is different in each movie, after watching her "BSY" [my] sigh is fairly deep. A woman is made of water, therefore a woman has many tears. Hope in their next life they can be with the one they love. (Author: Si Si)
    currently watching:

credits: thankls Jackie for translation / http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6572

From Post #42202

Lin Hsinju Filming On the Snowy Mountain Despite Being Sick, Shooting Quiety Wrapped
    Sohu.com, 01/23/06

Shooting lasting more than two months, "Dali Princess" finished shooting yesterday. The last scene took place on Yunnan Jade Dragon mountain b/w China and Myanmar/Burma. The elevation of Jade Dragon mountain is more than 400 meters, a lot of healthy people have an adverse effect from the high altitude. And previously during the shoot on Jizu Mountain, Lin Hsinju already went through a lot of suffering and caught a cold from the cold mountain wind. After decending from Jizu Mountain, had to rush nonstop to the snowy mountain by car throughout the night. When they ascended not even halfway to the the snowy mountain, Hsinju already had high altitude sickness, got a splitting headache, had difficulty breathing, the crew suggested that Hsinju temporarily rest at the hotel at the bottom of the mountain, but Hsinju thought that Chinese New Year is coming up and all of the crew is waiting to wrap up shooting and going home, she cannot delay the entire crew's time because of her, so she clenched her teeth and continued up the mountain. After shooting the last few scenes on the snowy mountain, Hsinju immediately felt completely weak, and most of the crew also was bothered by the high altitude, have no more strength left. Therefore although it was the very last scene, there wasn't the usual cheering and jumping for joy, no applause, not even smiles, Hsinju said "there was only the howling wind of the summit and dead-tired exhaustion. . . " with a bit of sadness, "Dali Princess" smoothly wrapped up shooting.

Although the shooting was difficult, but the crew left with a beautiful memory of scenic Dali. Liu Tao is finding pleasure amist suffering by blogging, she was always taking pictures w/ her little camera or cellphone, and also joking nonstop, bringing a lot of laughter to the crew, Hsinju said w/ a smile that Liu Taochiu is everybody's happy fruit. And Liu Tao described herself and Hsinju as a pair "sisters who went through difficulties together." She recorded their shoot through writing and photos.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/img227735608_122.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/img227735607_156.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/img227735605_195.gif')

From Sina.com

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/ys20060123018_125.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/ys20060123020_587.jpg')
    currently watching:

credits: Thanks Jackie ofr translation / http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6584

]Loveruby Exclusive [color=red]01/22/06[/color] -- A little crazy in Hangzhou, Meeting Hsinju[/size]

Chinese by: Ke Xinyi (可心伊)
    Translation by: Jackie

Although I was at McDonald's, my heart was actually on the other side, looking at the place of the event. Don't need introduction to the scene ba ~ `let's get to the point ~~ ha-ha

Me and Shui Jing each prepared a little gift ~ Xia has the booklet from [the birthday] activity by Loveruby.com, we also bought a bunch of lily flowers.

At a little after 1 o'clock we waited outside the store, security was getting ready, a security guard disclosed to us that Hsinju will enter through the back door, I got my classmate to hold the flowers and to save our spot, the four of us went to the back door, a short while later Hsinju's car arrived ~~ I went up the minute I saw Hsinju, Xia presented it first, then me, then Shui Jing ~ wow ~ Hsinju got heavy makeup on today ya ~ (I think it can be considered heavy), it was Dior's spring fashion, skirt and sandals or was it slippers? ? (Can't remember ~ in any case it was light) before getting off the car she put on a coat, time to give her the gifts.

We rushed directly to the front door ~ at first Xia got the flowers, the reporters clicking away ~~ afterwards Xia handed me the flowers, ~ she was responsible for taking pictures -- we waited until the guy finish talking ~~ waited for Hsinju to make her appearance ~ `whoa ~ a surprise, got on a red shawl/cape ~ very pretty oh ~ we kept on yelling "Hsinju, Hsinju," ~ I also kept lifting the flowers up ~ giving her a hint ~ "Hsinju, loveruby's members are over here" (ha-ha ~ it was quite noisy at the scene, we were afraid Hsinju wouldn't be able to hear us). I think Hsinju heard us, she waved at us. "Hello friends. Also friends from loveruby, hello guys." (in between there was something else she said, Xia recorded in the clip)

Such a cold day, but Hsinju was very professional ah, took off the shawl, revealing Dior's spring fashion ~ again waved at us ~~ perhaps she was attracted to the flowers, perhaps she had pity on me, lifting the flowers for so long, Hsinju slanted her neck, gave us a hint with her eyes ~ came over to accept the flowers ~ ha-ha, that security guuard didn't block me, directly gave it to Hsinju ~ up close we shouted something at random "thank you," Hsinju turned around ~ shook my hand ~ "your hand is very cold oh," "ha-ha, not that bad, thank you," ah-ah-ah...so exhilarating ah, I was so excitedly, never thought that Hsinju was willing to come down to accept the flowers ~ also shook my hand, I don't think those reporters know what Hsinju was doing coming down, they all moved and let her pass, the reporters' line of sight wasn't that good either ~ could only twist their waists and watch.

Afterwards the outdoor activity ended, Hsinju went inside the store ~ the scene was not very orderly, we seized the opportunity and pushed through ~~ the time was very short ~ could only slant our heads search for Hsinju sideways. My luck was very good today ~ Hsinju came out from my side of the entrance, I joined in again, never thought that Hsinju would turn around and shook my hand again ~ I'm so-so-so-so.....happy ~~ we saw that Hsinju was going to another location ~ we hurriedly ran to the hotel ~ I also told my friend ~~ it's best if we can get into the dining room, can't do anything about it, it's no long under the local police's jurisdiction ~ could only ask the hotel's security ~ we thought Hsinju was already inside the dining room ~ [she was] changing hairstyle above the dining room, the security person in charge just brought us into the dining room, Hsinju was walking in front of us ~ I followed, also said hi to Hsinju at the staircase ~~ Hsinju smiled at me ~ also said hi to the assistant jie jie ~ immediately went to the backstage ~~ this Dior company was so strict, the hotel staff took me in but still got kicked out, afterwards I tried again through an entrance at the assembly hall, also let me take off my coat, said I look more like a staff ~~ at the scene Hsinju was introducing some cosmetics or something, I didn't listen carefully, when it was almost finished, I changed to another location ~ ran backstage again ~ by now Hsinju and her assistant were waiting ~~ taking a short rest ~ I went in and waved to her.

When the music started playing Hsinju immediately went to another exit, I also immediately went out to meet up with Xia and the others, we were talking and talking, Hsinju ran out, went across the other room to change clothes, a guy kept blocking the entrance, so mad, Hsinju came out, she changed her clothes, white turtleneck sweater, jeans, gym shoes, looking full of sunshine oh ~~ we also said to Hsinju "Happy Birthday," Hsinju said "Happy New Year" to us, ha-ha Hsinju kept holding onto the guy's sleeve, like a little child oh, afraid of getting lost ~~ so adorable ~~ we followed all the way to the 2nd floor, Hsinju also ran out of the hotel, so were we, although the entrance was only a few meters away, we were afraid we might lose her, so we pursued tightly ~ Hsinju adorably asked the person in charge "Is this the car? ?" After Hsinju and the assistant got on they left ~ I also didn't care whether my stomache was hurting or not anymore ~ chased after the vehicle ~ lucky, traffic stopped, we got a few more looks, just like that, Hsinju was gone, left Hangzhou ~ afterwards rubbed my hands ~ ha-ha ~ still very fortunate/lucky ~~
    currently watching:

credits: thanks Jackie for translation / http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6574

From Post #6562

Lin Hsinju Only Wants to Eat and Sleep A Lot During New Year's Celebration
    Du Shi Kuai Bao, 01/23/06; Reporter Han Ying

Yesterday afternoon Lin Hsinju, who hasn't made an appearance in Hangzhou for a very long time, appeared at the Hubin International Boutique Compound, attending the grand opening of a certain brand of luxury wristwatch in Hangzhou. Although these past few years there are many other film and television works, but what the audience keep thinking of her, is still the "princess" of years past. Just returning from shooting a series in Dali, Lin Hsinju is somewhat tanned, speaking of her works, wanted to discuss her current result: "That was a very, very long time ago. Last year I did five [hehe...should be four] series all together oh!" Her New Year's wish is also very realistic, "only want to take advantage of the new year's celebration to rest, even better is to eat and sleep a lot, but won't get fat at all."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/1169540_899010_118.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/1169538_024086_564.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/1169537_828213_898.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/1169539_854240_784.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/1169531_638637_190.jpg')

thanks Jackie for translation

Lin Hsinju Most Important is There's Someone Accompanying Her
    01/23/06

Yesterday, after days of raining the weather finally cleared. Lin Hsinju wore the newest 2006 spring fashion, attending the grand opening of the brand's store in Hangzhou. The minute she appeared, it attracted a lot of onlookers, and also successfully murdered a lot of the reporters' film.

Hsinju said, never thought that Hangzhou could be that hot, and winter this cold. And she herself did four series altogether in 2005, after this function, will definitely go abroad for a vacation to relax. "As to where I don't mind, just as long as there's someone accompanying her." Who is that someone Lin Hsinju mentioned? Someone asked, she immediately explained: "typically I would ask my classmates, definitely will not ask someone from the entertainment circle."

Lin Hsinju had lived in Hangzhou for a period of time, the peach blossoms left a deep impression on her. "It seems like the blossoming period lasts only one week, very beautiful." Of course, she also greatly praised Hangzhou food/meals. But, not too long ago went to Yunnan to shoot "Dali Princess," Hsinju wasn't as comfortable as she was in Hangzhou, in front of the cameras she released her pent-up pain and suffering: "You must know that up to this point this was the most tiring series I've ever done. We went to Shangri La, and finished shooting on the snowy mountain. It was extremely cold over there, but you would get a very dark tan from the sun. I've spent 2-3 days sleeping in the car.

Usually, besides shooting, Lin Hsinju pays a lot of attention studying about brands, fashion, and what is currently popular, on talking about ways to make yourself pretty she seemed very clear and convincing, can speak about the subject with great familiarity. "I think, refined girls don't necessarily have to wear those elegant/sophisticated watches, can wear sporty kinds; and girls who are used to wearing casual styles, can sometimes try wearing feminine styles, will give people a different feeling." She said frankly that her favorite accessories are sunglasses and watches, "I would buy them when I see them, and then I have a big collection at home (sunglasses). As to watches, I like men's style, they big ones."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/200612485453844_134.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/200612485454443_169.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/200612485454713_846.jpg')
    currently watching:

credits: Thanks Jackie for trnalstion / http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6588

From Post #42501

Liu Tao Lin Hsinju Working with Dogs, Will Return Home to Celebrate the Year of the Dog
    Sohu.com, 01/25/06

With Lunar New Year arriving soon, these two pretty girls Liu Tao and Lin Hsinju are especially excited from returning from their shoot of "Dali Princess." Finishing up with the intense shooting in Dali, along with "Dali Princess" wrapping up smoothly, both mark the end of a successful 2005. On talks about the upcoming Year of the Dog, putting the heavy burden of work down, both when discussing about New Year, they appear especially satisfactory; especially love the sign of the dog.

"Sound of Colors" Lin Hsinju became friends with her doggie co-star/partner
    Lin Hsinju finished her life as a student in New York at the beginning of the year, started working on the adaptation of Jimmy's illustration "Sound of Colors," playing a blind girl in the series. Although it wasn't the first time playing a blind girl, but at the beginning, Hsinju was having difficulty adapting to shooting indoor scenes wearing fall/autumn clothing in the extremely hot summer.

Overpoweringly heat [from the sun], scalding hot lights roasting on her body, those several days were all spent shooting scenes of her having a heart-to-heart talk with the dog. This made Hsinju feel especially melancholy and lonely. Fortunately the dog pairing up with Lin Hsinju was especially clever, when its master was in a bad mood, she'd always stick her tongue out nearby, crawling to hide from the summer heat, not making any noise, making Lin Hsinju to have a very high view of this "dog" actor, "very professional! That dog actor that cooperated with me," Lin Hsinju teased.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/img227738822_199.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/u1345p28t3d971804f328dt20060125151101_751.jpg')
    currently watching:

Happy Birthday Ruby!!

Ruby always looks so cute!

New pic of ruby!!!!!!!!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/200621542342_191.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/200602150204_1214190_170.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/images_20060215_114520_13876_104.jpg')

she looks sooooooooooo pretty!!! Ruby looks good in red color. So sweet
    Is it true she hosted the show?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamlandr
    she looks sooooooooooo pretty!!! Ruby looks good in red color. So sweet
    Is it true she hosted the show?
    yes, she did. She hosted the "KangXi" show as the special host in Valentine's Day