Page 9 of 199 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruby Lin Xinru 林心如

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

: there there sweetie u dont have to go and smash those computers. ITs okay. : Yup. Alec might be 30, he still have the sweet adorable babyface. Yea i heard about Ruby's new movie, is it really good. I never really like Richie that much. except for his singing though.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Last edited by jade; 07-10-04 at 07:37 PM.
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

very cute: thanks for sharing. :hugs:
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!

Originally posted by lilazinprincess
    : there there sweetie u dont have to go and smash those computers. ITs okay. : Yup. Alec might be 30, he still have the sweet adorable babyface. Yea i heard about Ruby's new movie, is it really good. I never really like Richie that much. except for his singing though.
    my computer really can make me aggressive sometimes
    i don't know if its good or not since i haven't watch it yet but from the storyline and what i've hear its very good and Ruby's in there so yeah

Richie i think he's nice i luv his singing his movie are nice too ,i only didn't like him in Chor lau Heung 2001 cuz he was like a player in there

anyway nice to catch you here again sweetie lilazinprincess i missed chatting with ya
    currently watching:

here another cover of Life Express

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-3-9/200439145157588.jpg')
    currently watching:

To tell you the truth i can get aggressive sometimes too. Yea it always nice to chat with ya, miss ya much.
    - True Richie was really annoying in Chor Lau Heung 2001, going from one girl to the next. BUt his singing is much better than his acting. My opinion.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!

very cute: thanks for sharing. :hugs:
    np sweetie

here are some more cute pics....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-3-6/200436212918752.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-3-6/200436212808524.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-3-6/200436212657829.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-3-6/200436212436387.jpg')
    currently watching:

hmm.. i like the poster seems interesting. If only the text can be a bit bigger than that would cool. I can only read a little of it. Richie looks okay in here, but as usual ruby looks great.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!

hmm.. i like the poster seems interesting. If only the text can be a bit bigger than that would cool. I can only read a little of it. Richie looks okay in here, but as usual ruby looks great.
    yeah it would better if the text bigger ahh i really can't wait to see that movie so are you watching any series now? have you watched 18 Springs or Flying Knife ?? i'm still waiting for a canto version of those 2 series ,18 Springs will air in HKATV so i think the canto version will come here soon
    currently watching:

Nope no series now, i'm too busy w/ school work. They get me stressful, i only have time to go here and chat. I am waiting for Justice Pao 3. Too bad Lu YI wont be in there i am going to miss him so much.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!

Nope no series now, i'm too busy w/ school work. They get me stressful, i only have time to go here and chat. I am waiting for Justice Pao 3. Too bad Lu YI wont be in there i am going to miss him so much.
    who's going to replace him in Justice Pao 3 ??
    hey the New movie of Ruby Love Trilogy ....LuYi is in there too but too bad they're not a couple in there
    currently watching:

im not sure, nie yuan will be in there, but only as a guest star. So is Huang Xiao Ming. Hmm. Lu Yi in ruby's movie? This is interesting. Yea too bad they are not a couple.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!

im not sure, nie yuan will be in there, but only as a guest star. So is Huang Xiao Ming. Hmm. Lu Yi in ruby's movie? This is interesting. Yea too bad they are not a couple.
    i thought you knew that Lu Yi in Ruby's movie cuz there are some pics in this thread i think page 7-1
    currently watching:

Cute old pic of Ruby&Alec

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-3-15/200431573508163.jpg')
    currently watching:

dear. alec looks so cute with glasses. *faint* i'm focused now. thanks for sharing dear.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!

oyyyyyyyyyy, this is ruby thread, not ALEC thread
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

as if u care about Ruby to any degree you just wanna cut the Alec talk to the minium

but yes... Ruby.. errr... im info-less so im out
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

pshhhh, i am a Ruby Fan, if u didn't read in earlier pages. I just don't hang much out here as shinhwa thread hihihi
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Credit: by Jackie; article from 2-27-04
    http://www.ruby-station.com/phpbb2/v...pic.php?t=3552
    http://www.gnews.com.tw/index.php?op..._date=20040227

Article 1: To See Lin Hsinju Leo Ku Came to Taiwan like a Tornado for Eight Hours
    The Great Daily News, 2/27/04
    Reporter Wang Pinkuei/report

Lin Hsinju has really been too busy, could only stayed for about half an hour to see Leo Ku, who arrived early yesterday morning especially to see to sadly say: "Lin Hsinju really is very busy, want to chat with her but have no time!"

Lin Hsinju, Leo Ku yesterday (26) did promos for Videoland's broadcast of QSSYMM next Monday, it's been awhile since both saw each other, as soon as they met they gave each other affection hugs; "This time can only stay in Taiwan for eight hours, but as long as I can see Lin Hsinju, it's worth it even if it means more hard work!"

Although came to Taiwan especially to see Lin Hsinju, but after Leo Ku saw Lin Hsinju, actually he was a bit disappointed: "Hsinju has grown up & skinny now, but her old baby fat appearance was more adorable, also has spirit/energy." Leo Ku disclosed, he likes girls who are a bit chubby, but at present don't have any object of admiration, perhaps have to wait until 40 to think about marriage. Lin Hsinju recently not only has been busy recording "Zi Teng Lian" theme song , next week also will have to go to China to promote her "BSY" soundtrack , also a beverage, health product advertisements waiting for her to shoot; b/c spends a lot of time working in China, Lin Hsinju recently has bought a 200 square meter house in Shanghai's Xin Tiandi, she indicated that for the convenience of filming in the future, so purchased real estate in Shanghai.

From pictures
    Lin Hsinju (left), Leo Ku (right) b/c of a series became close friends. Reporter Lin Ch'inghai
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Article 2: Lin Hsinju Leo Ku "QSSYMM"
    CDN News, 2/27/04
    Reporter Dai Shufang/Taipei

To promote "QSSYMM," Lin Hsinju and LK were especially happy to see each other again after a long separation, gave each other warm hugs, LK also clarified rumors for Lin Hsinju, and mutually throwing support for each other their musical career.

Videoland starting March 1st 8:00pm will air "QSSYMM," Lin Hsinju, LK especially set aside time to stage a promotion, this long-separated on-screen couple gave each other a great big hug as soon as they see each other, letting people to feel their good friendship. And in order to promote Aunti Qiong Yao's romantic theme, both were trying out some ice cream, mutually feeding each other, looked pretty romantic.

But, in real life, Lin Hsinju actually is an insulator when it comes to romance, even when LK's magnificent feat of singing love songs into his girlfriend's ear on the beach, Lin Hsinju blurted out: "Why not just give her a CD!" LK was unable to restrain himself on instructing her, smiled & said, "That breath of warm air from singing feel different."

Skip short paragraph.

LK on Lin Hsinju mysterious boyfriend, was busy clearing things up said: "I can testify to this, that person is a makeup artist, I know him, moreover this makeup artist already has wife in Hong Kong!" Directly dispelling Lin Hsinju's rumors.

It was so hard to see each other again, LK & Lin Hsinju b/c both must spend time in their recordings must leave in a hurry. Lin Hsinju had to hurry to the recording studio to record "ZTL" CD, ....skip sentence. Not only do they have an affectionate friendship, they also lend their supports for each other.

Credits: Thank Jackie for translating the news RLGS - English Version

Lin Hsinju: Definitely will not marry prior to leaving this business
    Sunshineruby; http://eladies.sina.com.cn/2004-03-01/87569.html, 3/1/04

After gaining fame, rumors about Lin Hsinju emerged one after the other, the most being the ones about her relationship w/ Stanley Tong. Lin Hsinju openly acknowledged: "The both of us are single, it is really necessary to evade/shy from it?" Regarding marriage, Lin Hsinju candidly indicated, b/c her parents were once divorced, therefore she doesn't want to marry, doesn't want any children, & definitely will not marry prior to leaving this business.

Foolish matchmaking: Lin Hsinju's negative reaction towards marriage was due to her parents' divorce. Therefore, anyone who want to marry her must first eliminate her fear of marriage. Like a psychologist or a man w/ patience will have more hope.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Useless news if you MUST know