Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Black Dragon Swordsman

Quote Originally Posted by HookOnRice
    It been months since your last update Long. Plz update soon
    Thanks for reading my story.

As previously advised, I'm currently single. In such a wretched state I often spend plenty of time and effort trying to find that 'special' woman in my life. Hence I haven't really been focussing on writing. It hasn't changed since last I posted (getting too personal here...).

However, if there are enough people who are interested in reading more then prehaps I've devoted a couple of weekends to write more...
    "Seems, madam! Nay it is, I know not seems!" - Hamlet, William Shakespeare

Long .....pls pls more update...i believe many readers are interested in your story...of course i am one of them....so we all are waiting your update....well...i do understand how u will feel this time around...i wish u good luck... "jia yo"

Quote Originally Posted by Long
    Thanks for reading my story.

As previously advised, I'm currently single. In such a wretched state I often spend plenty of time and effort trying to find that 'special' woman in my life. Hence I haven't really been focussing on writing. It hasn't changed since last I posted (getting too personal here...).

However, if there are enough people who are interested in reading more then prehaps I've devoted a couple of weekends to write more...

Take it from someone who is 28 years of age, and has been married for about a year and a half... enjoy the time you have while you're single. In the last two years or so I've felt like I've aged a lifetime. Unless you're hitting the 30 mark in the near future I wouldn't stress too much about being single.

I look forward to seeing more of your writing.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

in a place where the latitude and longitude intersect

this is a great story......but there is a problem.....

in ch. 19 is says that YYS can not have romantic thoughts about other ladies or else he gets a tinging pain.....he can not kiss or touch other ladies w/o having a sharp pain in his heart......and if he sleeps w/ another woman he will die a terrible death.....

the problem is, is in ch. 18 we hav YYS saving BTK and once he unties her she gives him a hug and he hugs bak.....y doesnt he hav a sharp pain......and im sure when she hugged him SW already bit him cuz that was in ch. 17.......so he should hav a sharp pain going through his heart......but it wasnt mentioned.......

can somebody pls explain this......thanx

Hi Long, I liked ur story very much , pls update its been an year.

I check regularly and get dissapointed, so if u provided a date so that i would wait rather than check regularly.
    Last edited by Yang Chong; 03-01-07 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yang Chong
    Hi Long, I liked ur story very much , pls update its been an year.

I check regularly and get dissapointed, so if u provided a date so that i would wait rather than check regularly.
    I don't think he's around any more. The last time I posted on this thread I was still 28. Now I'm 30. Sad to say but I think he's gone for good.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

Actually, if you check his status he just came on recently. I think you should pm him or something. He might not catch it here.

Hi Everyone.

Thanks for your patience and support (and many PMs about this story).

Yes, its been a two year absence but I am writing an update as we speak.

Took two years, but I've found a girl again (am happy again), have plenty of new expierences (so plenty to share, through my story). So hopefully the new updates won't disappoint.

The rest of Chapter 21 and Chapter 22 should be up shortly.

Long

Default THANKS A MILLION

THANKS LONG, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

We all and especially me really appreciate it that you answered our calls and will not be ending the story. I recently read your story and spent the entire 3 days reading it. I think it is the one of the best wuxia that i have ever read including those of JY and GL.

Thanks once again, will be waiting eagerly for the next update.
    Last edited by Yang Chong; 03-05-07 at 12:33 AM.

Hi Everyone.

Took two years, but I've found a girl again (am happy again), have plenty of new expierences (so plenty to share, through my story). So hopefully the new updates won't disappoint.

Long
    Wow, just prove me wrong!

Welcome back Long.

-KotOR

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Hi Everyone.

Long
    Hooray, this is a very good news Long, can't wait for the conspiracy to be revealed, I think I need to do some re-reading for a re-cap, hehehe

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by jin_yong_fan
    this is a great story......but there is a problem.....

in ch. 19 is says that YYS can not have romantic thoughts about other ladies or else he gets a tinging pain.....he can not kiss or touch other ladies w/o having a sharp pain in his heart......and if he sleeps w/ another woman he will die a terrible death.....

the problem is, is in ch. 18 we hav YYS saving BTK and once he unties her she gives him a hug and he hugs bak.....y doesnt he hav a sharp pain......and im sure when she hugged him SW already bit him cuz that was in ch. 17.......so he should hav a sharp pain going through his heart......but it wasnt mentioned.......

can somebody pls explain this......thanx
    maybe on the 2nd edition hehehe, just kidding, I myself forgot already, its been a long time since I last reading it....

Hi Long,

Thanks a lot, ur story is so very good .I will be checking regularly for the updates. Pls do reward us readers for waiting for two long years for the updates. It was such a long wait but the quality of the story is such that u cannot take ur eyes away from it.

PLS update.

Dear long,

Is it possible to really write wuxia stories which are just 1 page long?
    Because, ur imagination is too vivid, any thoughts on the same........

Default please

continue please..
    i love this story
    thanks long

Hi Long

Please do continue with the story. The story is so detailed that i could imagine it as I was part of it as i read it.

Thanks for the continuing effort.

oh god, I am bloody waiting..

Hi Long,

Just wondering if you had the chance to update this awesome wuxia story.

Thank you for your effort.

Long, its really long time, longing for the story.. come back long, but very SHORTly

Quote Originally Posted by littleli View Post
    Long, its really long time, longing for the story.. come back long, but very SHORTly
    Yes it has been a while since I have been on here. Due to a couple of reasons including having travelled to China, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Vanuatu and Thailand for work and liesure.

I am back and will take some time to re-familiarise myself with the story and where I was heading with this. The story is the first of a trilogy with 40 chapters each.

I know I have said this lots but hope to have some updates soon.