Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Story of a Noble Family

yes! i love spoilers! haha. thank you chocolate. where'd you get all this information?

i was so expecting chen kun(yan xi) and dong jie(qing qiu) would be together at the end. cuz that's how most movies end up anyway. but it has to end so tragically...so depressing.

so bai shiu zhu rejected yan xi? wow. that's surprising. considering the fact that she's been obsessed with him ever since she was a young girl. but why did he propose to her in the first place? hmmmm....
    There's no place like home........

Originally posted by LiLpRyNcEsS77
    yes! i love spoilers! haha. thank you chocolate. where'd you get all this information?

i was so expecting chen kun(yan xi) and dong jie(qing qiu) would be together at the end. cuz that's how most movies end up anyway. but it has to end so tragically...so depressing.

so bai shiu zhu rejected yan xi? wow. that's surprising. considering the fact that she's been obsessed with him ever since she was a young girl. but why did he propose to her in the first place? hmmmm....
    That's the question I also would like to know...since he been rejecting her all this time...why a sudden change of hearts in the ending

I got all the informations from some other fans who have watched the serie and wrote about it...

I don't know what happen but ktsf is not showing the series today nor last Friday. What happen? I so want to continue to watch the show...hopefullly, it would be back tomorrow...I also heard it's going to be really sad toward the end...so prepare a box of tissues beside you (I know I'm going to cry; i'm very emotion when things like this happen)...

oh yea, ktsf has been showing some stuff about the taiwan presidential elections instead of the show, i think. it's so boring.

it should coem back on air tonight though.

oh yea, ktsf has been showing some stuff about the taiwan presidential elections instead of the show, i think. it's so boring.

it should coem back on air tonight though.
    So what happen in today episode (epi 33)...there was a lot of talking (but I don't understand)...I believe it was the 3rd daughter in law right? how come she was sick and choke out blood...and i believe toward the end, that guy (the guy that likes Qing Qiu) finally know he is the son of that man (sorry, don't know his name)...and they were all crying and stuff...can you explain a little more about epi 33...how come Chen Kun stopped him by the stair...what exactly did they talk about...they both seem angry of something...was it about Qing Qiu or some other things..thanks

Originally posted by chocolate
    So what happen in today episode (epi 33)...there was a lot of talking (but I don't understand)...I believe it was the 3rd daughter in law right? how come she was sick and choke out blood...and i believe toward the end, that guy (the guy that likes Qing Qiu) finally know he is the son of that man (sorry, don't know his name)...and they were all crying and stuff...can you explain a little more about epi 33...how come Chen Kun stopped him by the stair...what exactly did they talk about...they both seem angry of something...was it about Qing Qiu or some other things..thanks
    i didn't see the beginning with the third wife(yu fun) but i think she got sick from waiting and being so anxious to get some news about what's going on with her money. before she invested like a lot of money on some stocks. so she asked her husband(the third son) to talk to someone about her money. but her husband just kept on putting that off so that left third wife staying up all night worrying about her money...i don't know why she was coughing out blood though....

chen kun stopped oayang yu jien(spelling?) because he thought that he came to see qing qiu. but in fact, it was his father who invited him to the house. oayang said he and qing qiu were just good friends, but chen kun didn't believe him. so chen kun got jealous and overreacted.

i didn't like this episode. it was too boring. qing qiu wasn't in it at all.

i didn't see the beginning with the third wife(yu fun) but i think she got sick from waiting and being so anxious to get some news about what's going on with her money. before she invested like a lot of money on some stocks. so she asked her husband(the third son) to talk to someone about her money. but her husband just kept on putting that off so that left third wife staying up all night worrying about her money...i don't know why she was coughing out blood though....

chen kun stopped oayang yu jien(spelling?) because he thought that he came to see qing qiu. but in fact, it was his father who invited him to the house. oayang said he and qing qiu were just good friends, but chen kun didn't believe him. so chen kun got jealous and overreacted.

i didn't like this episode. it was too boring. qing qiu wasn't in it at all.
    Thanks Lilyryness77...I knew whenever Chen Kun and oayang yu jien talks..it had something to do with Qing Qiu...I agree with you, epi 33 was so boring...i mean throughout the whole episode I was thinking where is Qing Qiu...I mean all that business/family talks is so boring...besides I don't understand what they saying so I was only depended on the action/motion...and they didn't even focuse on chen kun/qing qiu...I was running out of patienc...Luckily in today epi 34...they did show them together...what exactly did he say to her in their room...when she was standing in front of the mirror...I guess is those "you look so beautiful"...things right? And the part that Chen Kun's servant was following her to the "old house"...he later report to chen kun...So did that servant just decided to spy on qing qiu or did chen kun asks him to?...and also, why was the mother-in-law angry? And Qing qiu was saying a bunch of stuff and her tears was like almost falling down...what exactly did she say..I guess it's probably about her the 3rd wife doesn't welcome her from the beginning right? ...I know there's like a lot of question but can you answer me...thanks...heheheh

Thanks Lilyryness77...I knew whenever Chen Kun and oayang yu jien talks..it had something to do with Qing Qiu...I agree with you, epi 33 was so boring...i mean throughout the whole episode I was thinking where is Qing Qiu...I mean all that business/family talks is so boring...besides I don't understand what they saying so I was only depended on the action/motion...and they didn't even focuse on chen kun/qing qiu...I was running out of patienc...Luckily in today epi 34...they did show them together...what exactly did he say to her in their room...when she was standing in front of the mirror...I guess is those "you look so beautiful"...things right? And the part that Chen Kun's servant was following her to the "old house"...he later report to chen kun...So did that servant just decided to spy on qing qiu or did chen kun asks him to?...and also, why was the mother-in-law angry? And Qing qiu was saying a bunch of stuff and her tears was like almost falling down...what exactly did she say..I guess it's probably about her the 3rd wife doesn't welcome her from the beginning right? ...I know there's like a lot of question but can you answer me...thanks...heheheh
    In this episode, it was qing qiu's birthday, but nobody remembered until later and she didn't tell anyone because she didn't want to make such a big deal out of it. in the room, chen kun, who had also forgotten it was qq's birthday, says that he's seen qing qiu with face powder/make-up on only twice. once during their wedding day and today(her birthday). that's why she was looking in the mirror. and he apologizes for forgetting her birthday....i know they said more but i can't remember it all. sorry.

chen kun actually sent the servant to spy on qing qiu to see what she has been doing during the day when she's not at home. that "old house" is actually a small elementary school where qing qiu works and teaches young children. because she went out to work, the mother got angry at her. i guess back in those days, it was inappropriate for women to get a job. so the mother was angry at qq for breaking the house rules and stuff. the mother tells qing qiu to quit her job and that's when qing qiu starts her long speech about wanting to work for her own money and not having to rely on other people to support her.
    qq also says to the third wife that she knows that she has never liked her from the beginning because qing qiu ruined chen kun's and bai xiu zhu's "good" relationship. and if qq had known this would happen, she would have never married chen kun. but it's not her fault that chen kun chose her over bai xiu zhu.

and i think that's it. if you have anymore questions feel free to ask. i'll do my best to answer them.

In this episode, it was qing qiu's birthday, but nobody remembered until later and she didn't tell anyone because she didn't want to make such a big deal out of it. in the room, chen kun, who had also forgotten it was qq's birthday, says that he's seen qing qiu with face powder/make-up on only twice. once during their wedding day and today(her birthday). that's why she was looking in the mirror. and he apologizes for forgetting her birthday....i know they said more but i can't remember it all. sorry.

chen kun actually sent the servant to spy on qing qiu to see what she has been doing during the day when she's not at home. that "old house" is actually a small elementary school where qing qiu works and teaches young children. because she went out to work, the mother got angry at her. i guess back in those days, it was inappropriate for women to get a job. so the mother was angry at qq for breaking the house rules and stuff. the mother tells qing qiu to quit her job and that's when qing qiu starts her long speech about wanting to work for her own money and not having to rely on other people to support her.
    qq also says to the third wife that she knows that she has never liked her from the beginning because qing qiu ruined chen kun's and bai xiu zhu's "good" relationship. and if qq had known this would happen, she would have never married chen kun. but it's not her fault that chen kun chose her over bai xiu zhu.

and i think that's it. if you have anymore questions feel free to ask. i'll do my best to answer them.
    Thanks a lot for answering my questions...hehehe...and here are my new ones...hehehe...okay in epi 35...there's not much things happening...but i was a little bit confused. I know qq was pregnant but haven't seen her stomach that big but all of a sudden her stomach was huge...I was like..."hey! did I miss any episodes". Anyway, I was a little annoyed with Chen Kun...how come he never stay home with her...I find him always doing something else...neglecting her at home...What did chen kun and Bai ziu chu talk about at the restaurant? What did qq say after she gave birth to the child? YOu know, the part where everyone was inside the room looking at the child...Chen Kun was like hinting her to stop what she was saying? And what happen now? Why was the father angry again? I notice it got something to do with that "gay" guy? Is The 3rd son gay or something?

Thanks a lot for answering my questions...hehehe...and here are my new ones...hehehe...okay in epi 35...there's not much things happening...but i was a little bit confused. I know qq was pregnant but haven't seen her stomach that big but all of a sudden her stomach was huge...I was like..."hey! did I miss any episodes". Anyway, I was a little annoyed with Chen Kun...how come he never stay home with her...I find him always doing something else...neglecting her at home...What did chen kun and Bai ziu chu talk about at the restaurant? What did qq say after she gave birth to the child? YOu know, the part where everyone was inside the room looking at the child...Chen Kun was like hinting her to stop what she was saying? And what happen now? Why was the father angry again? I notice it got something to do with that "gay" guy? Is The 3rd son gay or something?
    lol, yea, i think a couple months past from ep 34 to 35. i was surprised myself when i saw her big stomach.

i agree, chen kun is so not taking any responsibilty as a husband or as a father. all he does is go out all night and hang out with his friends. what an a**hole. umm...i'm not really sure what he and bai xiu zhu exactly talked about cuz it was kind of boring. but basically, chen kun just asked how her trip to japan was and said that she had changed a lot since the last time they've seen each other. and then xiu zhu breaks down and cries because of their "break-up" and past arguments and stuff.

right after qing qiu gave birth to her son, she asked chen kun why he wasn't at her side when she was in labor. and i asked the same question too. he wasn't there at all. instead, he was with bai xiu zhu. what kind of husband is that?
    and then third wife went around talking smack about qq as usual saying the baby might not be chen kun's and blahblahblah....qq overheard this and this part was kinda funny. she told chen kun to tell third wife to shut her mouth!! haha. i never knew she had that kind of attitude in her. lol.

the father's yelling actually had nothing to do with the gay guy really. the father heard about how chen kun barely ever comes home and is constantly spending money. so he had to do something about it so he told the drivers to keep track of how often each son went out. then he called all four of them to his office and he yelled at them, but it seemed like all of the yelling was mostly directed at chen kun. so basically, he yelled out them for going out and spending money all the time and not caring about anything at all.

i'm still not sure if the third son is gay or not though....i don't think he is...

This series sounds so much like Yesterday's Glitter.... Such a sad series with a sad ending. I hope that I can make it back in time to see the ending on April 1.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

lol, yea, i think a couple months past from ep 34 to 35. i was surprised myself when i saw her big stomach.

i agree, chen kun is so not taking any responsibilty as a husband or as a father. all he does is go out all night and hang out with his friends. what an a**hole. umm...i'm not really sure what he and bai xiu zhu exactly talked about cuz it was kind of boring. but basically, chen kun just asked how her trip to japan was and said that she had changed a lot since the last time they've seen each other. and then xiu zhu breaks down and cries because of their "break-up" and past arguments and stuff.

right after qing qiu gave birth to her son, she asked chen kun why he wasn't at her side when she was in labor. and i asked the same question too. he wasn't there at all. instead, he was with bai xiu zhu. what kind of husband is that?
    and then third wife went around talking smack about qq as usual saying the baby might not be chen kun's and blahblahblah....qq overheard this and this part was kinda funny. she told chen kun to tell third wife to shut her mouth!! haha. i never knew she had that kind of attitude in her. lol.

the father's yelling actually had nothing to do with the gay guy really. the father heard about how chen kun barely ever comes home and is constantly spending money. so he had to do something about it so he told the drivers to keep track of how often each son went out. then he called all four of them to his office and he yelled at them, but it seemed like all of the yelling was mostly directed at chen kun. so basically, he yelled out them for going out and spending money all the time and not caring about anything at all.

i'm still not sure if the third son is gay or not though....i don't think he is...
    Thanks LiLpRyNcEsS77, okay in epi 36...How come Chen Kun was angry at qq..why is the mother mad at the 3rd wife and why did she pack up and leave the house...and the part where all the daughters were like standing downstair hearing the conversation...and the daughter (I believe is the 4th) was arguing with the 3rd wife. I know qq was sick...did she catch the fever or something...I think they wanted her to rest but she keep walking outside in the cold...thinking of hers and his memory...I think she is very disappointed in him now right. Remember the part when the servant call him home because qq was sick...he rush him...what did they say in the bedroom and did he mention where he was then?...give me many details as possible...man, the more I watch the more angrier I get. He is so irresponsible as the husband and father...no wonder their marriage doesn't work out in the end...and the most annoying part is nowing sooner he will propose to xiu zhu Anyway, thanks for answering my question...gosh...only 4 more episodes and this will end...

Oh, Legend of Arching Hero will replace its place at 9 and a new drama with peter Ho will replace Light of Million Hope at 8. Just to remind you....

Originally posted by Trinie
    This series sounds so much like Yesterday's Glitter.... Such a sad series with a sad ending. I hope that I can make it back in time to see the ending on April 1.
    Oh Trinie, I do hope you would make it back in time to see the ending...now, it's getting sad and sadder. I think I'm going to cry eventhough I don't understand what they're saying but I still can vaguely tell what is happening and I'm going to be all weepy
    I just hope the vietnamese version come out soon so I can fully enjoy the serie

Thanks LiLpRyNcEsS77, okay in epi 36...How come Chen Kun was angry at qq..why is the mother mad at the 3rd wife and why did she pack up and leave the house...and the part where all the daughters were like standing downstair hearing the conversation...and the daughter (I believe is the 4th) was arguing with the 3rd wife. I know qq was sick...did she catch the fever or something...I think they wanted her to rest but she keep walking outside in the cold...thinking of hers and his memory...I think she is very disappointed in him now right. Remember the part when the servant call him home because qq was sick...he rush him...what did they say in the bedroom and did he mention where he was then?...give me many details as possible...man, the more I watch the more angrier I get. He is so irresponsible as the husband and father...no wonder their marriage doesn't work out in the end...and the most annoying part is nowing sooner he will propose to xiu zhu Anyway, thanks for answering my question...gosh...only 4 more episodes and this will end...

Oh, Legend of Arching Hero will replace its place at 9 and a new drama with peter Ho will replace Light of Million Hope at 8. Just to remind you....
    ok, episode 36. i missed the first like 5 minutes of it so i dunno what happened then. but i picked up when the sisters and wives were at the stairs and fourth sister and third wife were arguing. i guess fourth sister was yelling at third wife for always spreading false rumors about qing qiu and always treating her with no respect. third wife gets infuriated and packs up her bags and leaves. she even said there is nothing good about the jin family. the mother overheard this and she got mad at her for insulting the family name. she asked her, "if you don't like the jin family so much, then why did you marry my son in the first place?" that's when third wife starts crying and she eventually decides to leave anyways.

chen kun walks into qing qiu's room all heated up and stuff and asks her to give him his money so he can go out with his friends. he's mad because qing qiu told his parents that he's never at home and always out spending money. qing qiu tried to persuade him to quit going out all day. not just for her, but for the baby also. but he didn't want to listen and left. what a jerk. god, i wanted to strangle him so much! and qing qiu gets all depressed because their marriage is falling apart. that's why she's constantly going outside. she didn't want to stay in the house feeling so lonely.

because she went outside at night, she got a really high fever. she was so sick, she could barely even open her eyes or speak. she had to write out what she wanted to say to the eight sister when she came to visit her. eighth sister told the servant to go find chen kun immediately. chen kun ran home and went into the bedroom where he found qing qiu's mother and his second mother there also. qing qiu's mother was also disappointed at him but she didn't say much. she just asked chen kun what has he been busy with, and chen kun lied and said he's been out looking for a job and that he's deciding on two of them right now. what a load of crap.

oh, i dunno if you care about this part or not but bai xiu zhu has become more evil. she'll not only not want to marry chen kun later on. but she wants chen kun's whole family to fall apart and suffer for the rest of his life for dumping her. what a b*tch.

Yea I hope that I can make it back in time to see the ending. I am not a fan of modern series but want to see the ending to see if it really is like yesterday's glitter. I hope the Viet version can come out for you so you can enjoy it...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

ok, episode 36. i missed the first like 5 minutes of it so i dunno what happened then. but i picked up when the sisters and wives were at the stairs and fourth sister and third wife were arguing. i guess fourth sister was yelling at third wife for always spreading false rumors about qing qiu and always treating her with no respect. third wife gets infuriated and packs up her bags and leaves. she even said there is nothing good about the jin family. the mother overheard this and she got mad at her for insulting the family name. she asked her, "if you don't like the jin family so much, then why did you marry my son in the first place?" that's when third wife starts crying and she eventually decides to leave anyways.

chen kun walks into qing qiu's room all heated up and stuff and asks her to give him his money so he can go out with his friends. he's mad because qing qiu told his parents that he's never at home and always out spending money. qing qiu tried to persuade him to quit going out all day. not just for her, but for the baby also. but he didn't want to listen and left. what a jerk. god, i wanted to strangle him so much! and qing qiu gets all depressed because their marriage is falling apart. that's why she's constantly going outside. she didn't want to stay in the house feeling so lonely.

because she went outside at night, she got a really high fever. she was so sick, she could barely even open her eyes or speak. she had to write out what she wanted to say to the eight sister when she came to visit her. eighth sister told the servant to go find chen kun immediately. chen kun ran home and went into the bedroom where he found qing qiu's mother and his second mother there also. qing qiu's mother was also disappointed at him but she didn't say much. she just asked chen kun what has he been busy with, and chen kun lied and said he's been out looking for a job and that he's deciding on two of them right now. what a load of crap.

oh, i dunno if you care about this part or not but bai xiu zhu has become more evil. she'll not only not want to marry chen kun later on. but she wants chen kun's whole family to fall apart and suffer for the rest of his life for dumping her. what a b*tch.
    Why did he have to ask qq for the money? So she keeps all the money? I know, I'm really irratitated by him right now, what a jerk. I was suspicious of Bai xiu zhu motives when I saw how she was talking to the 3rd wife..the way she was laughing was just I want to smack her face...I know I shouldn't be happy (because I like happy endings) but I actually can't wait for qq to move out the jin resident...I mean from the beginning he tried every method to earn her love and now that he has it..he don't cherish it..I'm just so sad. As for the maid and the young doctor...they would have a very sad ending...and I also was hoping they will end up together (sigh)...Now that I think about it...the young doctor love for the maid is much more passionate/honorable/ than Chen Kun love for qq. At least the young doctor turn mad because he can't be with her (show how much he loves her) and later when they switch the bride...and the maid become a real nun..he can't live with it and decide to take his own life. Such a sad ending for this couple...I feel more sympathy for this couple because there were obstacles between them (his parents) so they couldn't be together but Chen Kun just ruined his own marriage because he is just a b*stard and a jerk. Oh, man! the more I talk about it the more p*ssed I get...I feel like smacking his face to wake him up...his stupidity is ruining his marriage...

Why did he have to ask qq for the money? So she keeps all the money? I know, I'm really irratitated by him right now, what a jerk. I was suspicious of Bai xiu zhu motives when I saw how she was talking to the 3rd wife..the way she was laughing was just I want to smack her face...I know I shouldn't be happy (because I like happy endings) but I actually can't wait for qq to move out the jin resident...I mean from the beginning he tried every method to earn her love and now that he has it..he don't cherish it..I'm just so sad. As for the maid and the young doctor...they would have a very sad ending...and I also was hoping they will end up together (sigh)...Now that I think about it...the young doctor love for the maid is much more passionate/honorable/ than Chen Kun love for qq. At least the young doctor turn mad because he can't be with her (show how much he loves her) and later when they switch the bride...and the maid become a real nun..he can't live with it and decide to take his own life. Such a sad ending for this couple...I feel more sympathy for this couple because there were obstacles between them (his parents) so they couldn't be together but Chen Kun just ruined his own marriage because he is just a b*stard and a jerk. Oh, man! the more I talk about it the more p*ssed I get...I feel like smacking his face to wake him up...his stupidity is ruining his marriage...
    right on! i totally agree with you chocolate! chen kun is a useless, no good husband/father. if i were qing qiu, i would get a divorce right now!

chen kun asks qq for money because he's broke from spending all of it obviously. i think qing qiu keeps half of chen kun's money so she can save it for important uses only.

right on! i totally agree with you chocolate! chen kun is a useless, no good husband/father. if i were qing qiu, i would get a divorce right now!

chen kun asks qq for money because he's broke from spending all of it obviously. i think qing qiu keeps half of chen kun's money so she can save it for important uses only.
    Maybe Chen kun are like those types of guy who are a good lover but not a good husband/father. I really want to know what did qq say to him when he rush him. I don't think she believe a word he say about looking for a job thing? neither her mother, so what exactly did she said? Did she call him a liar or she just don't want to see him right there? because i notice he kinda look guilty when he left the room...as though she dismissed/kicked him out the room or something. Gosh, I can't believe it. He actually got angry at her because he don't have money to spent and she won't give him the money...that is bullsh*t.

Maybe Chen kun are like those types of guy who are a good lover but not a good husband/father. I really want to know what did qq say to him when he rush him. I don't think she believe a word he say about looking for a job thing? neither her mother, so what exactly did she said? Did she call him a liar or she just don't want to see him right there? because i notice he kinda look guilty when he left the room...as though she dismissed/kicked him out the room or something. Gosh, I can't believe it. He actually got angry at her because he don't have money to spent and she won't give him the money...that is bullsh*t.
    i just rewatched this scene again and here's a rough summary of how the conversation went when chen kun rushes into the bedroom:

chen kun : "second mother. mother. i've been out looking for work to do. that's why i haven't been home lately." (sits down on the bed) "are you feeling better, qing qiu?"
    qq: "the doctor says it's just a small fever. nothing serious." (she looks kinda mad when she says this)
    qq's mother: "so you've been really busy these days?"
    chen kun : "yes, i just found two jobs. i'm deciding on which one i should take right now." (liar...)
    *pause*
    chen kun : "oh, second mother. i haven't quite decided on what i want to do yet, so please don't tell anyone about my work. not just yet."
    second mother: "ok, i'll do that" *smiles*
    chen kun : "oh, have you two eaten yet?"
    second mother: "yes, we have"
    *another pause*
    chen kun : "qing qiu, do you want to see another doctor. i can call in another one if you like."
    qing qiu: "there's no need for that. since you're so busy, why don't you go do your stuff. i'm fine with just my mother here with me. you don't need to worry about me."
    chen kun: "oh. then i'll just....." (he leaves the room, full of guilt)

i just can't wait the see the part where qin qiu slaps chen kun in the face!

i just rewatched this scene again and here's a rough summary of how the conversation went when chen kun rushes into the bedroom:

chen kun : "second mother. mother. i've been out looking for work to do. that's why i haven't been home lately." (sits down on the bed) "are you feeling better, qing qiu?"
    qq: "the doctor says it's just a small fever. nothing serious." (she looks kinda mad when she says this)
    qq's mother: "so you've been really busy these days?"
    chen kun : "yes, i just found two jobs. i'm deciding on which one i should take right now." (liar...)
    *pause*
    chen kun : "oh, second mother. i haven't quite decided on what i want to do yet, so please don't tell anyone about my work. not just yet."
    second mother: "ok, i'll do that" *smiles*
    chen kun : "oh, have you two eaten yet?"
    second mother: "yes, we have"
    *another pause*
    chen kun : "qing qiu, do you want to see another doctor. i can call in another one if you like."
    qing qiu: "there's no need for that. since you're so busy, why don't you go do your stuff. i'm fine with just my mother here with me. you don't need to worry about me."
    chen kun: "oh. then i'll just....." (he leaves the room, full of guilt)

i just can't wait the see the part where qin qiu slaps chen kun in the face!
    Wow! thank you so much LiLpRyNcEsS77 or should I say PureNothing . Yeah, I can't wait to see qq slap his face. But I wonder what happen. Maybe she found out chen kun and xiu zhu have some kind of "affair" or something. I think one slap is just so easy for him. She should have just stand there and slap him a hundred times until his face turn red like a monkey *ss. You say you just re-watch that part. So, you have it on tape or did you tape the serie? Anyway, I can't wait to see the ending. I wonder why the house got burn down. I notice in the preview, he was like standing in front of the old house and looking at it. maybe wondering what she's doing inside. I wonder if that's before or after he propose to xiu zhu?

`sigh. just 4 more episodes. i wonder what's going to happen to bai xiuzhu. will the bai family take over when the jin family falls??? that's just not right...

oh yea, i record all the episodes. sometimes i don't have time to watch the show cuz of homework and stuff so i watch it later.

as for the fire, i think chen kun tries to go into the house to save qing qiu but the servants kept holding him back. and then he falls down on his knees. what i'm wondering is how come he's the only one there? isn't that house right next the the mansion? wouldn't have other people seen the fire? i dunno. i guess everyone came afterwards....
    episode 37 tomorrow!