Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1200

Thread: Roles of ROCH has been decided!

sorry, he can't remember which site now. he was surfing the net randomly and hsppen to come across it. but u can try doing a search on the chinese google or baidu, i guess.

News in SINA said that the series is 70% completed. I think it'd be out this year ... must start saving money to buy.
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

thats pretty fast for production--70%? wow i hope it is not rushed because ZZJ wants to film Duke of Mount Deer.

Quote Originally Posted by tinac
    News in SINA said that the series is 70% completed. I think it'd be out this year ... must start saving money to buy.
    Wasn't it 70% of Loveless valley scenes. That is what I read from the article..
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yon
    Uh... maybe you are right, I kinda scan thru the article ... didn't really read it properly .. he he
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

Uh... maybe you are right, I kinda scan thru the article ... didn't really read it properly .. he he
    whatever it is, I will buy this series

i'm just wondering.. what is 'The Legend of the Condor Heroes' in Chinese? I think i might have seen it, but i'm not sure, because of these weird chinese-translated-to-english titles.
    History repeats itself. Historians simply repeat each other.

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight-sonata
    i'm just wondering.. what is 'The Legend of the Condor Heroes' in Chinese? I think i might have seen it, but i'm not sure, because of these weird chinese-translated-to-english titles.
    That would be "she diao ying xiong chuan" ( 射雕英雄传 )

i think it's she diao ying xiong zhuan
    "It's good to know what you don't know." - The Twit

Xiao Shiyi Lang Book 2 - plodding thru Chap 27

Quote Originally Posted by Yon
    Juz wonderin, whos ur fav. Gong Sun Lu'e?
    • Louisa So Yuk Wah(tvb)
    • Dong Xiao Yan(richie ren version)
    • Deborah Sim(sg version)

I like Dong Xiao Yan, as my signature verifies, but so does Jinyong..i mean i read an article he prefers her as tat is how he imagined her to be (as how he imagined XLN to be--LYF) but too bad i havent seen louisa so's, but isnt she a bit strange for the role? i tot GSLE is a graceful dainty gal who grows up in da care of her father?
    Last edited by crimson18; 02-02-05 at 01:33 PM.
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

That would be "she diao ying xiong chuan" ( 射雕英雄传 )
    thank-you... i haven't seen it.
    History repeats itself. Historians simply repeat each other.

Any photo's of the Tyrant Li Mo Chou!!!?
    Journey To The West

The Great Sun Wukong, the Monkey King!!!

Yeah!! I'm a total Li Mo Chou fan myself...well...she scares the crap outta me...
    "It's good to know what you don't know." - The Twit

Xiao Shiyi Lang Book 2 - plodding thru Chap 27

umm, i haven't watched all versions of ROCH from the past yet. just the singapore one, and the tvb '95 one. don't think deborah sim did a good job. imo she doesn't fit the role at all. don't remember the tvb one wif louis koo. probably means she didn't make an impression.

I thought Deborah Sim was really bad too - too skinny, no presence at all. I only watched bits and pieces of it and thought the dialogue could've been better. There were phrases that just seemed too modern and out of phase with a periodic drama, and it was actually one of the "serious" shows that shouldn't have substitutions. I think LYF as XLN looks healthier than Fann Wong, though I will always love Idy Chan as she was the first one I saw.

Vietkim might have a Vietnamese version of ROCH but it's so long that I don't think many people bother to read it. Anyways, the cast looks great! i love their costumes and the scenery is beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by rayon
    Yeah!! I'm a total Li Mo Chou fan myself...well...she scares the crap outta me...
    I'm a big fan!! She's my favorite "villan" (I only put the quotation marks there cuz I really don't think she's evil, just a bit... misunderstood). Li MoChou used to be my absolute favorite!! Then I start to like Cheng Ying more... then I liked Lu WuShuang (spelling?), and then Gong Sun Lu'Er (spelling?). Now my favorite characters in order are... Cheng Ying, Gong Sun Lu'Er, Lu WuShuang, THEN Li MoChou...

Althgouh I have to say... I like most of the actors and actresses for the most part (of all the past RoCH). I still have my doubts about Liu YiFei though... She looks a bit too young to be playing XLN... I seriously think she looks like what? 13-14 years old?
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

I'm reading the novel right now. On her 18 birthday, XLN looks younger than 18 years old.

I'm still puzzled about her birth parents. Her parents must have looked really good. Still have 35 more chapters to go. Hopefully, it'll state something.
    Last edited by crazylife123; 11-13-05 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    I'm a big fan!! She's my favorite "villan" (I only put the quotation marks there cuz I really don't think she's evil, just a bit... misunderstood). Li MoChou used to be my absolute favorite!! Then I start to like Cheng Ying more... then I liked Lu WuShuang (spelling?), and then Gong Sun Lu'Er (spelling?). Now my favorite characters in order are... Cheng Ying, Gong Sun Lu'Er, Lu WuShuang, THEN Li MoChou...

Althgouh I have to say... I like most of the actors and actresses for the most part (of all the past RoCH). I still have my doubts about Liu YiFei though... She looks a bit too young to be playing XLN... I seriously think she looks like what? 13-14 years old?
    i am finally getting what many people have been saying about LYF looking too young to play Xiao Long Nu.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    I'm reading the novel right now. On her 18 birthday, XLN looks younger than 18 years old.

I'm still puzzled about her birth parents. Her parents must have looked really good. Still have 35 more chapters to go. Hopefully, it'll state something.
    Yeah... I'm hoping to find out the sercet to this... Maybe I can keep my youth LOL
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵