Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zhang Ziyi Ranked #2 On Forbes China Celebrity List

EW...ZZY #2?! I can't believe Jet Li is under her!! I'm amazed Faye Wong is still up there. I haven't heard much of her for a while!

Frantasy Land, CA AKA / Alias / Pen Name: Frantasy Honorary Title: 蓝莲花

Lets take out that "0" from that "10"...cuz that's where Jet Li should be at, haha.

Well I feel good for Ziyi. She is very pretty and is good at acting. Can't wait to see House of Flying Daggers.

Forbes claims to judge things based on fame, public opinion, and income, so the results are really skewed.

But the big question is how they can judge who's most popular. There are very very few celebrities that are universally liked.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel
    Forbes claims to judge things based on fame, public opinion, and income, so the results are really skewed.

But the big question is how they can judge who's most popular. There are very very few celebrities that are universally liked.
    They use polls just like how they do election. They also takes percentails (sp) to get a decent sample sizes to do this or survey. When they release the polls it usually is just a snap shot of who is popular during that period of time. So maybe in couple of days or weeks or even years that could change. But for the moment that is what the public thinks.

As for wealth is always based on earning, taxes and assets as well as spending (visa, cheque, banking information) and acquision (sp).

Man sorry i can't spell today.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Vicki is third? Wow....yay... i am happy. Yea i am also shcoked that jet li is further down .... he deserves better.
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

who the hell is zhang ziyi
    and what a funny name i must say! :h
    where there is people, there is conflict. deal with it.

Zhang Ziyi

she is the new daring of china actress.

She was in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon (the one that made her famous) She is also in Hero, The legend of Zu, Rush Hour 2, and her latest movie is The house of flying dagger.

She is very popular in asia and in America.

Now to dig a picture of her
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.lovehkfilm.com/people/st9999/zhang_ziyi_1.jpg')

From lovehkfilm the best place for review of films very witty and funny

http://www.lovehkfilm.com/people/zhang_ziyi.htm
    Flame on I am gone...

hmmm i still don't know why cthd was the movie that made her famous.....i really didn't like her in there and i mean by acting skills......and dang she's not that pretty either.....i wanna see house of the flying daggers.....from the looks of the pictures....this film seems to have potential and maybe i might change my mind bout her.....and dang it i read in the link......takeshi kaneshiro was suppose to be in cthd?......what the heck....waht was he smoking to turn that role down?.....hmmm as for shu qi....do u think she could have been better than zzy in cthd if she did't turn down the role?

I think is because of the internationatl success of that film and the exposure she got from it.

I thought Rush Hours 2 should be the one that make her famous... that is probably the biggest money making film she is in.
    Flame on I am gone...

crouching tiger hidden dragon is a good movie, im not surprised that zhang zi yi is ranked 2nd, but zhao wei ranked 3rd is crazy. she should be ranked #20 or sumthin, zhao wei over jet li? that is hilarious dis is also sorta sad cuz yao ming is gettin like the lowest income in the nba yet highest income in the asian celebrity list thing... no offense to any asian becuz i am asian too, juss a pointer
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Zhang Ziyi is not that famous in America. In China yes, but not over here. If you go and ask an American "who is ZZY?" They probably look at you like "huh, who?" I am an Asian and I had no idea who she was when I saw her name. Jet Li and Jacky Chan on the other hand are much more well known.

True if you mention the name of ZZY, not many would know the name... but if you show the face... most will know which movie she was in.

Same as Gong Li etc. but for movie experts... and critics they know who these girls are.
    Flame on I am gone...