View Poll Results: Who do you like more? Who do you prefer?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Charmaine Sheh

7 77.78%
  • Sonija Kwok

2 22.22%
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Charmaine Sheh vs. Sonija Kwok

Default Charmaine Sheh vs. Sonija Kwok

Now here's a thread I've been wanting to start for some time. These two actresses seem to have a lot of haters and I'm wondering which you guys would choose over the other?

Overall, who do you think is the better actress? And, who do you think has a nicer personality in real life?
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

I don't know much about personaility, but I like Charmine more than Soniji. Sonija rarely fail to tick me off.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Don't know how they are in real life, so, can't comment on that. But I think Charmaine is a better actress.

Thumbs down

Hahaha...Neither.

I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Definately Charmaine. Everything about Sonija irritates me. (no offense to her fans. Just my opinion.) And I see Charmaine gradually improving so I choose her.
    Xanga

Doomed To Oblivion

Neither. But if I have to choose one, I'd say Sonija. Charmaine annoys me more.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

hehehehe, i choose Charmaine! At least she's learning.....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Uhmmm, tough tough tough choice. But since I've seen too much of Charmaine (though she's improving), so I'd prefer Sonija, simply just because I've seen her less and that way she annoyed me less.
    When I wake up in the morning I always remind myself to 'Seize the Day.'

hhehe, i am annoyed at both
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

I prefer charmaine than sonija. Sonija annoying me more.

Charmaine all the way. Liked her roles in Perish in the Name of Love and Country Spirit. Sonija ... couldn't get that image of how she sucked in A Step in the Past out of my head.
    [size=1]~~ Smiles
    "The numerous the laws, the more corrupt the state" - Tacitus
    "If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it. " - Julius Caesar
    "When the enemy advances, withdraw; when he stops, harass; when he tires, strike; when he retreats, pursue." - Mao
    "Laws can discover sin, but not remove it" - Plato
    "Law depends on its validity by having a penalty attached" - Jane Austen[/size]

I prefer Charmaine too. I think Charmaine is an okay actress, it's only because she's been in so many series that I'm becoming sick of her. If she was in a series once in a while I wouldn't mind watching her. But Sonija on the other hand, is an actress I absolutely cannot stand. Her acting is bad, she's not pretty either, and she looks so fake. I find her annoying in all the series I've seen her in. She hasn't even improved at all. At least Charmaine has improved a little, her acting skills are average but at least it's better than Sonija, who's acting skills are bad.

does anybody know how old sonija is?

(yes she's 31+)

so how old was she when she went for miss HK? 28????

isn't she therefore the oldest ever miss HK pageant. man! that takes some beating.

Originally posted by Big_Bad_Jon
    does anybody know how old sonija is?

(yes she's 31+)

so how old was she when she went for miss HK? 28????

isn't she therefore the oldest ever miss HK pageant. man! that takes some beating.
    LMAO!
    28...yikes...that's almost 8-10 years than the average!
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

I would pick Charmaine over Sonjia....actually i would pick anyone over Sonija.

At first i didn't really Charmaine and thought it was rather unfair for TVB to promote her instead of other actresses. However, Charmaine has really improved. it's just that TVB is overpromoting her causing people to get sick of her.
    where art thou prince? i want to wake up!

hmm... i pick neither... charmaine is more annoying but sonija is just so dead... altho charmaine has improved... a liiiittle bit...
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

i heard sonija dumped Wun Siew Lun for publicity. confirm me on that me please

I will go for Charmaine over Sonija. TVB has been promoting these 2 former Miss HK in almost every new series. Charmaine's acting skills has improved ever since the first time I saw her in DIF4. I first saw Sonija in Family Man and she is not that great. Also, I can't stand his boyfriend Deric Wan either, never like him since the early 90s.

There is this new TVB series starring Charmaine, Sonija & Shirley Yeung, GOSH....they are trying to imitate "Charlie's Angels"...I forgot the title since I have no intention of watching it.

Oh, I've heard of that series, I think it's called "Nameless Angels 3D" or something. I can't imagine those three girls starring in those type of "tough girl" roles like Charlie's Angels. I think they kind of look frail and whimpy, like they will break if they move a muscle. I don't think they are suitable for that type of role they should of casted other actresses.
    Last edited by botan; 02-18-04 at 06:37 PM.

I thought Sonija looked sort of rough, so I thought that she sort of fit in Angel 3D. Charmine doesn't look like she's buit as a fighter, but I thought it's passible. Shirley looked a bet too fragile though. But I heard that her acting skills are more lively in this series.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"