Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xi Xing Da Fa VS. Bei Ming Sheng Gong

Default Xi Xing Da Fa VS. Bei Ming Sheng Gong

These two inner-power sucking techniques are similar in many ways. Both suck up their opponents energies and drain them to point where they lose all their inner-power cultivation.

I believe both also don't require their practisioners to touch their victims. XXDF can be executed through objects. I think BMSG too.
    (correct me if I'm wrong).

XXDF was derived from BMSG and another energy sucking technique (anyone want to fill in ?).

The only difference is BMSG intregate all the different energies into one unified form of inner power, while XXDF does not and in the long run, XXDF becomes very harmful to the practisioners because all the different energies will collide to each other (happened to RWX).

But it will be interesting to see... if a XXDF practisioner is fighting against a BMSG practisioner,

Who will get sucked dry first, why ?

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS all other techniques, if you are using LHC, DY or RWX as examples please ONLY use their BSMG and XXDF. Other techniques DOES NOT apply for this discussion since we are ONLY discussing these 2 similar techniques.
    Last edited by Temujin; 02-20-04 at 11:09 PM.

Temu, you can read my thread Absorbing Skills Contest in JY's Universe there. I had just bumped it

Originally posted by rabadi
    Temu, you can read my thread Absorbing Skills Contest in JY's Universe there. I had just bumped it
    Thank Rab, but that thread does not answer my question.

If a XXDF practisioner is fighting against a BMSG practisioner,

Who will get sucked dry first, and why ?

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS all other techniques, if you are using LHC, DY or RWX as examples please ONLY use their BSMG and XXDF. Other techniques DOES NOT apply for this discussion since we are ONLY discussing these 2 similar techniques.

Well, according to Athena: "Many centuries later there was a different martial arts under the name XiXing DaFa. It was derived from both Hua Gong DaFa and BeiMing ShenGong. But the influences of HuaGong DaFa were greater causing it to become more inferior to BeiMing ShenGong." So I take it if both users have the same level of internal energy, and one is using BeiMing while the other is using XiXing, then the one using BeiMing should be the winner.

Well, according to Athena:

"Many centuries later there was a different martial arts under the name XiXing DaFa. It was derived from both Hua Gong DaFa and BeiMing ShenGong. But the influences of HuaGong DaFa were greater causing it to become more inferior to BeiMing ShenGong."

So I take it if both users have the same level of internal energy, and one is using BeiMing while the other is using XiXing, then the one using BeiMing should be the winner.
    More inferior in what way ?

XXDF is more inferior because it doesn't integrate all the different energies absorbed by its practisioners and in the long run, it's harmful its practisioners

HOWEVER...

How do we know that BMSG can absorb faster or greater inner energy, thus making it better in combat ?

We are not discussing which one is safer to learn, we are discussing how both will perform if both go against each other, regardless of how safe the techniques are.

I agree that BMSG is better because it does not harm its practisioner and therefore, BMSG is the safer and better technique to learn,

BUT ... JUST BECAUSE it's safer DOES NOT mean it is better in execution during fight with BMSG.
    Last edited by Temujin; 02-21-04 at 12:04 AM.

I think BMSG is better because I remember, not for sure, hearing that it can change types of energys in the body from yin to yang and also poison. correct me if I'm wrong

If the XXDF absorb a BMSG's energy while it is poison energy, the XXDF's user could be poisoned and would die.

well, purely on sucking, they'll be about the same is the level of fighters is the same...but as taihan said, person using Xixin would eventually die even if he won, while bei ming user would live fine

anywayz, i always thought u had to touch certain pressure points on a person if you were to suck their energy using beiming?

I think BMSG is better because I remember, not for sure, hearing that it can change types of energys in the body from yin to yang and also poison. correct me if I'm wrong
    You're right. A Bei Ming practitioner can switch his inner energy from yin to yang in a flash. He would just let the Xixing guy to suck yang then yin then yang then yin.... kaboom !

Xixing Dafa got the sucking part right but not the merging part. In other words, it simply sucks
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

I wonder could BMSG absorb YJJ?
    What make XXDF can't absorb YJJ?

Originally posted by TaiHan
    I wonder could BMSG absorb YJJ?
    What make XXDF can't absorb YJJ?
    I think the reason why RWX couldn't absorb the Abbot's inner energy was because the Abbot had higher inner energy than RWX.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Well, according to Athena: "Many centuries later there was a different martial arts under the name XiXing DaFa. It was derived from both Hua Gong DaFa and BeiMing ShenGong. But the influences of HuaGong DaFa were greater causing it to become more inferior to BeiMing ShenGong." So I take it if both users have the same level of internal energy, and one is using BeiMing while the other is using XiXing, then the one using BeiMing should be the winner.

Hua Gong DaFa used poison to eradicate the opponents internal energy, but XiXing DaFa doesn't have this, so my question is in what way did Hua Gong DaFa influence XiXing DaFa?

i don't think bei ming actually kills the "host" whereas xi xin does

i dont YJJ is an actual internal energy manual because i read somewhere in this forum 4got who posted) that YJJ was a manual that taught the user how to manipulate the body's muscles and tendons, hence the name Yi Jin Jing, which directly relates to the word TENDON.

And just to add, didn't Zuo LengChan of Songshan deliberately learn Soft Freezing Palms to screw up RWX in combat, making him suck in cold energy?

Yi Jin Jing should be both...u can cultivate ur internal energy and the routes in ur body so much as to be able manipulate ur body's tendons....

y would zuo leng chan deliberately learn freeze palm to screw RWX....RWX was thought to be dead like 10 years ago....

well they were rivals, rwx was the only guy that beat him before yue bu qun chuked a dfbb. speaking of bei ming i think bei ming is btter it's always better if it only helps u in every aspect, unklike xi xin bloody u need yjj with that otherwise, why bother. Also dosen't beiming help u in defense if u have a high enough energy level, look what dy did to that prince, and how xu zhu wasn't hurt as much as he should of being againts ji moi zhi. i don't think xi xin helps u in that way.

Still no definitive answer huh ?

Originally posted by Candide
    Xixing Dafa got the sucking part right but not the merging part. In other words, it simply sucks

Originally posted by Candide
    You're right. A Bei Ming practitioner can switch his inner energy from yin to yang in a flash. He would just let the Xixing guy to suck yang then yin then yang then yin.... kaboom !

Doesn't matter because it is still BMSG. The trouble starts when different types of inner energy clashes.

To answer Temujin's question is simple. Who ever who has the lower inner energy will lose.

Originally posted by Han Solo
    To answer Temujin's question is simple. Who ever who has the lower inner energy will lose.
    Han, I think Temujin is interested to know who will win if both have the same level of inner energy.

carefree, i was the one who said that YJJ was "tendon-altering manual". i got this from lannylin's translation (thus far) of SoD --- look for the part where fangzheng's martial brother takes LHC to shaolin to be healed. basically, YJJ is an inner energy cultivation technique. this means that even without altering the internal energy routes in your body, you're still able to acquire a strong type of shaolin yang style internal energy. however, the real power of YJJ is in the ability to reroute all of your internal energy paths. basically, altering your routes would allow you to train ANY type of internal energy, yet allow them to merge freely. that means that LHC's 7 streams of internal energy (prior to him learning xixing dafa) would have all pooled within his body in one big mass, giving him a massive amount of internal energy to draw from. it's really an impressive style of internal energy cultivation. here's an example of it being used practically:

say i was a shaolin monk learning YJJ for 20 years, and i knew all its ins and outs. now, i already have a large amount of shaolin internal energy from training YJJ for a while. however, if Z3F or the XY elders decide to come along and transfer a lot of their own internal energy into my body, it wouldn't do me any harm because it would all pool in my body. right away, i would be able to use the internal energy that they gave me as if it were my own, and the effects do NOT wear off. that also means that if i already had an extraordinary amount of internal energy on my own, you could not attack me with your internal energy because it would just get lost in my body. if i were to attack YOU with my internal energy, however, you'd be in trouble. since all the internal energy paths are open in my body, the internal energy can travel much more freely and in greater amounts through my body...kind of like the difference between a small street and a freeway. that means i can call up more of my internal energy faster, and beat the crap out of you.

i'd imagine YJJ as the perfect complement to XiXing Dafa...those two kungfus together would do everything BMSG could.
    Beggar Society: Furthering the cause of homeless bullies since 1173.