Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Li Ya Peng - All That Basketball Love ;)

yes ... he & Faye just married recently go to website to see article:

news.xinhuanet.com/english/ 2005-08/01

hello friends. I like li yapeng very much. I have seen him in Blood Cold & Proud Hot but unfortunately I can't find his oder works in my country can u help me to know all other kong fu TV series he has played until Know. thank u
    No love will stay alive with silence

Quote Originally Posted by feather
    hello friends. I like li yapeng very much. I have seen him in Blood Cold & Proud Hot but unfortunately I can't find his oder works in my country can u help me to know all other kong fu TV series he has played until Know. thank u

There's Legend of the Condor Heroes 2003 with Zhou Xun as Huang Rong and Li Ya Peng as Guo Jing, Zhou Jie as Yang Hong.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

There's also Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 2001. He plays the lead character Linghu Chong - great performance!

Quote Originally Posted by xuelian
    There's also Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 2001. He plays the lead character Linghu Chong - great performance!
    Blood Cold Proud Hot is just another English name for Xiao Ao Jiang Hu.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Blood Cold Proud Hot is just another English name for Xiao Ao Jiang Hu.
    Oh! I've never heard that translation before, it's quite a way off.

Quote Originally Posted by xuelian
    Yes, Blood Cold & Proud Hot is an English name for Xiao Ao Jiang Hu and I really love Linghu Chong. I don't know Chinese. Is Blood Cold & Proud Hot the exact translation for Xiao Ao Jiang Hu?
    I have another question too, is Faye Wong a popular and well known singer in China? She is one of the ugliest singer I have ever seen, although the appearance is not important in a real love, but any way I don't think she and yapeng are fit for each other at all; and although I have the best wishes for them but I'm not hopeful their marriage take for a long time. What do u think?

Yes, Blood Cold & Proud Hot is an English name for Xiao Ao Jiang Hu and I really love Linghu Chong. I don't know Chinese. Is Blood Cold & Proud Hot the exact translation for Xiao Ao Jiang Hu?
    No, Blood Cold Proud Hot is far from an exact translation of Xiao Ao Jiang Hu. The other English title Smiling Proud Wanderer is closer, but not exactly accurate either.

I have another question too, is Faye Wong a popular and well known singer in China? She is one of the ugliest singer I have ever seen, although the appearance is not important in a real love, but any way I don't think she and yapeng are fit for each other at all; and although I have the best wishes for them but I'm not hopeful their marriage take for a long time. What do u think?
    Yes, Faye Wong is very popular and well-known. I have no real opinions about her looks. IMO, Li Yapeng is not exactly a hottie either, but like you said, looks shouldn't matter the most in true love. Whether or not their relationship falls into the true love department remains to be seen, but I do wish them the best.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

His acting is not the best that I've seen, but he's not bad at all. I liked him a lot in LOCH because he made me believe he was the stupid slow-minded Guo Jing. I thought his acting in there was a lot better than Smiling Proud Wanderer. (Although his love chemistry with Xu Qing was soo cute in there).

"Fonan" with Shui Ling was pretty interesting to watch too. "Number One" he was ok. He shed tears, so I guess he was in touch with his character.

Quote Originally Posted by Li Nhi
    His acting is not the best that I've seen, but he's not bad at all. I liked him a lot in LOCH because he made me believe he was the stupid slow-minded Guo Jing. I thought his acting in there was a lot better than Smiling Proud Wanderer. (Although his love chemistry with Xu Qing was soo cute in there).
    As I told befor I love Linghu Chong, because he was brave,very kinde, rather clever and at the end of the sery became a very strong man, but I'm not sure I can love an stupid slowmind man however it turns the ability of the actor that is belivable in both roles. Was there some positive specifications in Guo Jing character?
    Does Guo Jing go in an ascent way through the LOCH sery like Linghou Chong in BCPH?
    Can anybody introduce me some sites to finde LOCH video clips?

No answer?

Talking

Go here to see pictures of Li Yapeng as Linghu Chong that have never appeared in CCTV's Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 2001:

http://www.xuqing.net/xqgz2.htm

i was very close into buying XAJH but i decided agasint it becuase the cover didn't look so good and it is pretty old. is a new version of it comming out soon?
    Watching: White Robe of Love - Ady and Dylan Forever
    Tokyo Juliet (currently addicted) Wu Zun is hot

Quote Originally Posted by pure1
    i was very close into buying XAJH but i decided agasint it becuase the cover didn't look so good and it is pretty old. is a new version of it comming out soon?
    I doubt it since LYP's version came out in 2001. Then again, who knows?

So he really married Faye Wong? I thought it was going to last with him and Zhou Xun. Such old news, I know.

So he really married Faye Wong? I thought it was going to last with him and Zhou Xun. Such old news, I know.
    Yep, he's really married to Faye Wong and they're expecting a baby boy.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Yep, he's really married to Faye Wong and they're expecting a baby boy.
    Lady Zhuge!! Great to see you again! How have you been? Faye's pregnant? Wow. Like what Jiao Zhu would say, love is unmoved by age. I wish him and Faye the best of happiness.

Lady Zhuge!! Great to see you again! How have you been? Faye's pregnant? Wow. Like what Jiao Zhu would say, love is unmoved by age. I wish him and Faye the best of happiness.
    Hi Li Nhi, it's nice to talk to you again too. I've been well, how about you? I hope you had a wonderful holiday season. School will be back in session before we know it, but series will pull us through.

Love is unmoved by age? Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher would definitely agree.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

how...Faye's pregnant??? I don't know about that...I just know that they just married...
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

Hi Li Nhi, it's nice to talk to you again too. I've been well, how about you? I hope you had a wonderful holiday season. School will be back in session before we know it, but series will pull us through.

Love is unmoved by age? Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher would definitely agree.
    Thank you for asking, I've been great. My vacation was short. I visited my cousin who's husband was drafted, and I went to comfort her and give her support. I visited my friend who's healing from an accident. Now, my break's been boring, lol. But school starts next Monday. I'm somewhat excited. Series will pull us thru, you're right. Hopefully, ROCH dubbed in Viet that is.