Thread: Dreams of Innocent Love

~Where _snow_ Fallz like Feathers from Heaven~

Default Dreams of Innocent Love

Forewords

Hi!! This is my first story!!! This story is about an innocent romantic luvy duvy type of stuff. I've read so many GREAT fanfics (eg. by Kay and Persephone --> keep updating!!!!) therefore i decided to write one for other ppl to enjoy ^____^.... arite back to business.... This story is set in modern day Hong Kong//Toronto
    Warning: This story can get a little mushy at timez... but hehehehehe I hope u ppl will like it.... well well herez the cast.....

In no particular order....
    Annie Man as Annie Cheung
    Charmaine Sheh as Charmaine Wong
    Flora Chan as Flora Wong
    Ada Choi as Ada Lam

Louis Koo as Louis Koo
    Raymond Lam as Raymond Koo
    Julian Cheung Chi Lam as Julian Cheung --> Annie's bro
    Benny Chan as Benny Wong --> Char, Flor's bro
    Sammul Chan as Sammul Lam --> Ada's bro
    Moses Chan as Moses Lam --> Ada and Sammul's bro

Older Casts
    Paul Chun Pui as Paul Koo
    Lisa Wang as Lisa Koo
    Nancy Sit as Auntie Anita

more to come later.... audiences can gimme suggestions

enuff blabber..... here comes.... CHAPTER ONE

more to come later.... audiences can gimme suggestions

enuff blabber..... here comes.... CHAPTER ONE

----------------------------------------------

Hot Pot Dinner 1
    // Winter, Eve of Christmas --> Toronto \\
    It was a snowy evening. Snowflakes danced playfully all over the city and the ground was covered with a blanket of white, fluffy snow. People bustled about in the streets of downtown, trying to find a last minute present for their loved ones. A cute, petite girl with big round eyes, wearing a long white parka with fuzzy trims walked this way, carrying bags filled with groceries. She was trying to purchase enough food for the surprise hot pot dinner she and her friend were holding for Auntie Anita. She walked into the fifth grocery that day and purchased U-don and meatballs.

"One.... two..... three..... four......YES!!!" Annie squealed in delight as she realized that she was finally done shopping for food. She was too busy checking her grocery list to notice a man in a black trench coat walking directly toward her. The man was well dressed and he had dark-toned facial features. He was extremely handsome. *CRASH*

"Aiya!" Annie's groceries scattered all over the ground. Annie fell down to the soft snowy ground and she grumbled about how unlucky the day had been. The man bent to help her pick her stuff up and she said "Watch where you're going mister!" The man looked at her in surprise for he had never been spoken to in that tone before. His face scrunched up into a frown and he said in a deep voice "Miss, that was your fault... you should have look in front of you to see if there was anyone coming."

Annie was not going to waste her time standing around arguing with a stranger. She glared at him and walked in the opposite direction, looking to see if anything was missing. She had all her groceries and was ready to go home. She shrugged and thought to herself "I'm not going to let this little incident ruin my visit to Canada..." With that she forgave the man and forgot all about what had happened. She smiled peacefully and looked up into the dark night sky. What Annie didn't know, was that she had accidentally dropped her wallet in the snow when she fell.

Louis continued to stare at Annie until she was out of sight. He brushed snow off his trench coat and thought "That girl was interesting... She has a spirit that i really love..." He inwardly sighed and thought of his ex-girlfriend. He loved her so much, yet she dumped him for another guy. Louis's thoughts drifted off as he thought about how he would live without Jessica beside him.

Annie walked into Auntie Anita's house and took the groceries to the kitchen. Charmaine, her best friend was once again being a couch-potato. Annie said "Come help me!! We need to get the dishes ready so that we can surprise Auntie Anita when she comes home!!" Charmaine grumbled and complained. Annie shook her head dissapprovingly, "We came to Canada to celebrate Auntie Anita's birthday!!! She took care of us for so many years and now this is how you show your gratitude?" Charmaine grinned and said "You don't even know how to cook a soup base for hot pot? tsk tsk..... i'm having a break!! Why don't you get Flora to do it or something? Shes the best at that kind of stuff..."

Flora came downstairs at the sound of her name and said "You girls need help?" Annie pouted and said "Yes... Charmaine won't do anything!!" Flora laughed "Okay let me take over Annie. Why don't you watch some TV? I get the hot pot ready... Is your gor gor coming to dinner?" Annie smiled "Yup!!" Her gor gor, seldom came to eat dinner; but then again, this was a special occastion. It was Auntie Anita's birthday and all her "children" had gathered to throw a surprise hot pot party for her.
    Last edited by _karrot_; 02-28-04 at 12:35 PM.
    --- lil kassie has dreamed off

...catch a falling star...

Chapter 2

IMPORTANT** I CHANGED SOME OF THE CHARACTERS AROUND AND ADDED 2 CHARACTERS.... happy reading ^__^

Hot Pot Dinner 2
    \\....15 years ago....//
    Auntie Anita had opened a small orphanage taking in street kids and raising children who's parents had abandoned them. She was a hard-working and kind lady. Her friends all advised to her abandone the job as the head of the orphanage. She chose eight of her favourite children to raise: Annie, Charmaine, Ada, Flora, Sammul, Benny, Moses, Julian. Her "children", who loved her so so much, had persuaded her to retire earlier. However, being who she was, she could not just sit there doing nothing. She left to Canada, bought a small cozy home so that her "children" could visit any time. She also opened a humble little charity pastry shop, giving all her earnings to the nearby charity........

\\ Back to Present //

Footsteps in the crunchy snow were heard. The girls were startled, they thought Auntie Anita was back. Charmaine shot up from her slouching position in the couch and ran to the door. She sighed in relief as she saw that it was only Julian and Benny. She opened the door, looked both ways for the presence of Auntie Anita then let the guys in. "Long time no see gor!!..." looks over to Julian "Hi nerdy four-eyes!!" Charmaine exclaimed in glee. Julian frowned and pushed his black rims higher up his nose. He attempted to make a remark back at Charmaine, but just then, Annie ran up and hugged him so tight he almost suffocated.

"Gor Gor!!!!!!!! I missed you SO much!!!! How is life in Canada? Are you used to the weather? How are your students? Are your drinking enough soup?" Julian laughed "Hihi mui! I missed you too... WOW so many questions... i'll answer them later ok?... but for now we gotta prepare the dinner... ARG! let go of me... your about to suffocate me! I need to go put up streamers with Benny..." Annie blushed at the sound of Benny's name. She turned around and smiled at Benny. Charmaine rolled her eyes... She knew about Annie's crush for her brother; Annie had loved him since they were children. Benny, being oblivious to Annie's love for him said a simple hi to her and ran to join Julian in the living room.

All the preparations were ready for the hot pot dinner. Flora called Sammul in the pastry shop and said "Hey Sam, we're ready... get Auntie Anita out of the shop... wait... get your sis Ada to help you. Girls convince people beter than guys." Sammul grinned, his dimples showing prominently. "Arite... bi now"

Sammul ran to Ada and whispered the plan of action in her ear... Within moments, they were able to get Auntie Anita out of the shop and bussing back home. The front porch lights were off when they arrived. "That's strange, I thought i told Julian to turn on the light as soon as he got home...did he forget again?!..." *SURPRISE!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!*

Seven voices yelled out in unison and Aunt Anita, being absentminded all the time had forgotten it was her birthday. She smiled contentedly and bewilderedly. She hugged Charmaine, Annie and Flora since they hadn't visited in such a long time. "Girls!! I've missed you... you really need to visit us more often! Where's Moses by the way?" Ada sighed and said "Moses as usual, says he's too busy with business in Hong Kong..." Sammul interrupts her and says "He told me to buy you a present, here it is..." He holds out a jade bracelet and hands it to Auntie Anita who is extremely happy to recieve such a beautiful present. "I bet everyone must be really hungry... let's start the hot pot now..."

Everyone rushed to the table at the cue and started chattering away. Annie happily stirred at the soup base and kept catching glimpses of Benny. Charmaine continued to pester Julian, who was trying his best to tease his childhood friend back. They exchanged gifts and laughter and though the weather outside was cold and snowy, the reunion was cheery. The warm family atmosphere was filled with love and caring for one another, Christmas season warm definitely there......

--------------------------
    NOTE for readers:
    sorry for the boring chapter.... i'll get into juicy stuff soon......... AL fans dont worry about Benny.... AB fans..... i'll see what i can do about the pair....
    --------------------------

Default To my readers.....

PLEASE PLEASE feel free to comment either good or bad.... i am totally open to comments!!!! your comments is what i need to continue updating!! so plzzzzz comment!!!!!!! also... this is going to be a rather complez plotted story so..... lol if u dont like soap operas then u wont enjoy it... but chck it out ^___^ mayb u'll like it

SO REMEMBER: comments, comments and MORE COMMENTS thanx.....

--- karrot

_Karrot_ -Keep updating I LOVE your story so far. Especially Annie and Benny. Keep up the good work.

Chapter 3

The Life of a Wealthy Gentleman

Far away in another “wealthier” part of Toronto, Louis Koo sat in his temporary mansion overlooking a lake, trying to stay focus on the task at hand. He rubbed his eyes with fatigue and looked at the clock on the computer. 12:31 AM. He went downstairs to the spacious kitchen and got a cup of hot chocolate and some cookies. The house was dark and he was all alone. “Well well…” he thought as he sipped his hot choc “another Christmas Eve gone… sigh…” Memories of past romantic Christmas’s with Jessica flashed in his mind. Jessica was his childhood sweetheart; they had agreed to marry when they grew up. All was changed now, Jessica had found another man. She had left Louis in love sick despair. The worst part was, the whole break-up was caught by a reporter and it was all over the news. After all, Louis was the son of one of the richest men in Hong Kong.
    A loud knock rang through the hall. The maid came rushing down to get the door. “Siew yiea…” she said tiredly, not knowing that Louis was awake. Louis said “Go back to bed, I’ll get it.” He opened the door and found Raymond sprawled on the ground, mumbling something about more beer. “Ugh! Not again… I thought I told Raymond to stop drinking…” He sighed and picked him up. Louis was used to this. Every time Raymond was too happy or too sad, he would go the bar and drink a little too much.

Raymond was his step brother. His mother had died 19 years ago when Louis was only six. His father remarried 2 years later to a woman name Lisa Wang. His stepmother wasn't cruel to him, but it was different from a biological mother. Louis snapped out of his thoughts as he fetched a hot towel to place on Raymond's head. He was a very cold person in his family. He felt like he didn't really belong since his father, his "LisaMa" and Raymond had lots of quality family time together, leaving him out.

He was completely different towards Jessica though. When Jessica was around, his eyes seemed to have a spirited and animated glow. The rest of the time, he was just a "Mr. Koo" that kept his feelings to himself. Now, even his only happiness had been taken from him. Even though Louis could not bring himself to forget Jessica, he had forgiven her. She was his first love, well his only love. Louis thought back on all the arguments they had had in their relationship. It was all about how he had never been "romantic" enough; or it was how he wasn't paying enough attention to her.

Louis was spoiled with material goods but had never really experienced warmth from family or friends since he isolated himself much of his life. It seemed like no one cared enough to break down the barrier to his heart. Jessica was the only person who was able to break a portion down... but the "dump" built up the barrier once again....

-------------------------
    NOTE:
    lol that was a little deep wasnt it....... lol.... well well it's called character building...im moving towards the Annie & Louis part patience ppl!!!! lolz.... well um remember to drop a comment.... herez a sneak preview of the next chapter........
    **Finding Her Missing Wallet: The Misunderstanding**

Annie rummaged through her room and everything out of her closet on her already piled floor.

"I need to find my wallet... ALL MY IDENTIFICATION STUFF IS IN IT!! NOT TO MENTION MY FAVOURITE PICTURES OF THE FAMILY!!!!!"

"Ugh!! So much for shopping..." Charmaine fretted as she turned to see her worried friend frowning "Oh don't worry about it Annie, we'll find it for sure" ............

STAY TUNED & MOST IMPORTANTLY... COMMENT!!

I cannot wait...I am a fan of Louis and Annie. Well, I have to be patient. Update Soon!

Just a critique. Hope you like this critique which I do alot with m classmates in Essay Writing.
    What I like?
    Color, vivid description. character talking.

What I like to see improve?
    Update..lol
    Maybe let us the reader see an insight on Annie's feeling on Louis. Spoil the reader..(that would be great)

Overall I love this story keep up the good work!

Chapter 4

Finding Her Missing Wallet: The Misunderstanding

\\ 2 Days Later: Boxing Day //
    This Christmas had been one of the most wonderful ones for Annie. She had everyone she loved beside her. Being the youngest one of the 8 “children” that Auntie Anita had raised, she was spoiled by everyone, especially her real gor gor, Julian. There was only 5 more days before Charmaine, Annie and Flora to go back home to Hong Kong. Charmaine insisted to drag Annie to downtown for some Christmas Boxing Day Sale shopping. Charmaine was a shopping fanatic. She ate lunch extremely quickly and nagged Annie to hurry up.
    “Okay! Patience is a virtue… I need to go get my purse first!” Annie said with her mouth still full of food. Charmaine pouted and replied “It’s not a virtue I have… so hurry up!!” Annie threw on her white parka, grabbed her purse and ran after Charmaine who was already walking toward the bus stop. Then Annie noticed that her wallet was missing from her purse so she shouted to Charmaine that she needed to go back home to get something. Charmaine shook her head and trudged slowly back toward Annie.

Annie ran into her house huffing and puffing from running to fast. Ada, who was having a day off from the pastry shop to chat with Flora, asked Annie what happened. Annie answered hastily before she ran off to her room to look for it. She looked under the bed and everywhere in her room but it was no where to be found. Annie rummaged through her closet and everything in her closet was thrown on large pile on the floor. Charmaine frowned at the thought of having less shopping time and tried to help Annie look in her mess of a room.

Annie, seeing the irritated face of Charmaine, exclaimed desperately, "I need to find my wallet... ALL MY IDENTIFICATION STUFF IS IN IT!! NOT TO MENTION MY FAVOURITE PICTURES OF THE FAMILY!!!!!"

"Ugh!! So much for shopping..." Charmaine fretted as she turned to see her worried friend frowning "Oh don't worry about it Annie, we'll find it for sure!" Annie tried to remember when she last saw the wallet. Her eyes lit up as she finally remembered that the last time she went out with her wallet was when she went grocery shopping for the hot pot dinner. Charmaine grumbled again. “Argh!! You’re SO forgetful Annie, arite let’s go back to the groceries store.” They went out once again, saying bye to Ada and Flora.

When they finally got to the grocery store, Charmaine got so distracted by the other stores around, Annie told her to go shopping herself. They agreed when and where they would meet for dinner. Charmaine looked sympathetically at her friend and gave her some money, just in case she got lost, then ran off to the nearest mall without even saying bye. Annie sighed as she walked toward the store she had bought U-don and meatballs at. She scanned the now slushy pedestrian road for her denim wallet. She stomped her foot on the sidewalk and started pacing. *SPLASH* A black Mercedes Benz splashed her white parka with dirty snow making Annie wet and turned her coat an ugly grey colour.

The car stopped and Louis stepped out of the Benz. Annie looked up into his dark, cold eyes and said “Hey! It’s your again!!” Annie suddenly remembered how the stranger had crashed into her. “I’m sorry miss…” Louis began. Annie was quick to jump to conclusions… “You stole my wallet didn’t you!! You did look suspicious that day, but I didn’t know there were thieves in Canada!! Give me my wallet back now!” she demanded with her strictest tone of voice. Louis looked at her angry face and raised an eyebrow. He finally remembered who the little girl was. Louis looked into her sparkling eyes and laughed.
    He hadn’t laughed ever since Jessica had broken up with him. He said to Annie “Why would I want to steal your wallet anyway miss?” Annie muttered something under her breath and said aloud “You can stop pretending! Give me the wallet!!” Louis was amused by this petite girl insisting that he took her wallet. He kept arguing with her and the commotion made a chubby storekeeper come out of the Chinese grocery store to see what was scaring away his customers. He looked at Annie, then turned to look at Louis. He said to Annie almost rudely “Miss please stop causing a commotion outside my store! I found a denim wallet lying in the snow the other day and decided to keep it… I wonder if it’s yours?” Annie looked wide-eyed at the chubby man then turned to look at Louis. She turned beet-red. Louis laughed, surprising himself again, because rarely laughed. Annie avoided Louis’s glance and brushed past him while hurrying after the storekeeper to get her wallet back.

Louis looked into the store window and saw Annie nodding her head so fast, it looked like it was going to fall off. Louis’s driver stepped out of the car and asked when Louis would leave. Louis looked at his watch and said “I’m going to be late for the dinner meeting soon, but I need to talk to the ‘little lady’ inside the store… just give me a few minutes Chang” His driver nodded politely and went back to the car. Annie stepped out of the store looking extremely happy. Once again she crashed into Louis without noticing that he was there. “Ouch!” she said then looked up and saw Louis.

She walked in the other direction as fast as she could without saying anything. Louis grabbed her by the elbow and gently swung her around. “Little Lady, I think you owe me an apology…” Louis said with a teasing glint in his eyes. Louis was never one to joke, he did not understand why he was teasing this adorable girl. Annie looked at him and then cast her eyes down on the ground “Sorry…” she muttered. “What’s that? I couldn’t hear you…” “I said sorry…” Annie said a little louder “Huh? Pardon me, can your say that a little louder?” “I’M SORRY!” Annie shouted causing people around to look at what was going on. Louis grinned; his dark-toned features were extremely handsome.

Annie was too embarrassed by the attention she brought to herself to notice how good-looking he was. “Little Lady, I believe we were destined to meet, may I know your name?” Annie’s face flushed with anger; she considered the possibility of saying no, but she decided against it. “Annie.” She said curtly. Louis took out his business card and said “That’s a nice name… my name is Lou…” Before he could finish the sentence, Annie had already grabbed the card and ran away yelling "You owe me dry cleaning fees!!" Louis chuckled; he had a feeling they were going to meet again.

--------------------------------------
    NOTE:
    did u ppl like that chapter? lol am i satisfying Annie and Louis fans out there? hope i am... well next chap is not directly linked to AL therez a big part bout char and julian.... hope u guyz liked this chapter.... plzzz plzzz comment!! here comes the sneak preview...
    ---------------------------------------
    **Charmaine's New Journalist Assignment**

Charmaine held a tray of hot tea for Aunt Anita who caught a cold. She gingerly tip toed into her room and accidently slipped on a slipper(pardon the pun)........

Julian was walking by and........
    ----------------------------------------

thanx sumary for your comments!! i will work on what u told me i shuld focus more on thanx ^____^

Keep working on your story while I read it and study for my exam( Great Books of Antiquity) Anyone in college take this course it is good especially the Illiad. Well, Karrot take it easy and don't forget you have a fan here

Default Chapter 5

Charmaine's New Journalist Assignment

\\ 2 Days Later //

Only three more days before the three girls would have to go back to their work in Hong Kong. Annie would go back to her job as a waitress in a famous cafe called "Pokka Cafe", Flora: back to her entrepreneurial business as a florist and Charmaine back to her journalist office. Auntie Anita had caught a cold and was bed-ridden for the day. The girls decided against shopping and ended up sitting at home helping Auntie Anita do chores.
    Around noon, Annie got bored so she dragged Flora out to buy chinese herbal medicine for Auntie Anita. Charmaine laughed as her sister (Flora) got dragged out the door. Annie yelled over her shoulder "We'll be back for dinner so cook a big one!!" After the girls finally got out the door, Charmaine hummed the tune to her favourite TVB series and sliced apples for Auntie Anita to enjoy.

She made a little tea tray to bring up to Auntie Anita so that she could have some goodies to satisfy her hunger. She walked slowly up the stairs, afraid to drop the hot tea on herself. She got to Auntie Anita's room, but she was so focussed on the tray of food that she and accidently slipped on a slipper.

Julian came out of his room, button up his collar, ready to leave as he saw Charmaine slip. With one swift movement, he shoved the tea tray away from Auntie Anita and Charmaine then jerked Charmaine towards himself to prevent her from falling. The tea tray fell on the floor with a loud crash.

Charmaine fell on top of Julian and then both ended up on the rugged floor. Their eyes met. Both hearts skipped a beat as Charmaine's ears turned red. Even through the thick blacked rimmed glasses, Charmaine could see Julian's tender and caring eyes. "Er... What are your guys doing?" Auntie Anita said in bewilderment as she had just awoken from the racket made by the tea tray. They snapped out of their trance and Julian turned red. "Oh nothing..." he looked at his watch "Aiyah!" he slapped himself on the forehead "I'm late for my lecture!!" He yelled bye and ran out the door.

Charmaine laughed "That sillie poohead forgot his bag again! Julian!!" and with that she forgot about cleaning up and ran after him. Auntie Anita chuckled and shook her head.

\\ Dinner that Night //

Only Charmaine, Julian, Annie, Benny and Auntie Anita ate in the house that night 'cause the rest of the family went out to chill with friends. Annie raced through her meal and ate with her head down, occasionally glancing over at Benny to check if he had enough food in his bowl. Charmaine and Julian like usual quarreled the whole time. Auntie Anita retired for the night right after dinner since she was still sick, leaving the 4 of them to play big two (card games). Just as Charmaine lost the 5th game in a row and everybody laughing at her, she decided to stop playing and think of ideas on how to spend the final days in Canada. Julian looked over at Annie and said "Mui, you wanna go skating before your guys leave? Along with Charmaine.... Benny you wanna come too?" Annie's round eyes lit up as she nodded and said "Of course!!" She looked over to Benny and asked "Are you coming too?" Benny said "Definitely! Haha I can't miss a chance to watch Charmaine make a fool of herself!!" They all laughed at that and Charmaine pouted pretending to be mad at them. Annie looked at her and said "We know you want to laugh..... your going to laugh in 3.....2....." "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Charmaine burst out laughing so hard her abs hurt. All four of them joined her in her laughter.

\\ The Next Day --- At Home Still in Canada //

Annie picked up the ringing phone… “Hullo? Can I talk to Charmaine please?”

Annie jumped off the couch and ran up to Charmaine’s room where she was bobbing her head to loud music. “Charmaine!! Your boss is looking for you!” Charmaine’s eyes popped open and she ran downstairs immediately.

“Hullo? Shelly? Hi! Er… yes… yes? There’s a new assignment for me to follow? What kind of assignment… HUH?! The rich man date? Em… but isn’t Shirley doing that? What?! Shirley went on vacation… so that means… If I do this assignment well I get a promotion? But what about my other assignment that I’m following? Huh? If I do both by the deadline I could have my own column?? WOW… that’s been my dream for my whole life!!!”

Annie flipped through a magazine giggling at her friend who was ranting on and on over the phone with her boss. Charmaine seemed to get more and more excited “So what is this all about? A girl… trying to get a rich guy to date her… and then DUMPING HIM?! No that’s not good… you know I’m not that type of girl… GET A FRIEND? How could I betray… oh I know this is a great opportunity but I really can’t… no please… but I… What?! I have 3 days to think about it?! No… Shelly… sigh… I’ll see what I can do… alright see you in Hong Kong then bibi” *CLICK*

Charmaine sat there thinking about the huge decision she had to make… Just as she was starting to develop feelings for Julian, she has to go through the mess of getting her own love life into her work… She hated it. She looked up at Annie and an idea came to her mind… She put on her sweetest smile and inched over toward Annie, preparing to get her friend to do the “dirty work” for her.

Just then Auntie Anita called Charmaine to the kitchen. “Hi Auntie Anita! How can I help you?” Auntie Anita asked wearily as she had been really tired lately “Charmaine can you stay for maybe a few more weeks to help out at the pastry shop? I mean I know you have your own job, but I really need an extra pair of hands… is that alright with you?” Charmaine hesitated. “But… What about Flora? She’s so much better than me at pastry stuff… and Annie, she’s a waitress, so she can do a better job than me…”

Auntie Anita shook her head and whispered “Let me tell you a secret… Flora and Moses are getting married in a month!! Didn’t you see her engagement ring? It’s funny because even I didn’t notice that they were dating!!!” Charmaine opened her mouth ready to yell. But Auntie Anita chuckled and covered her mouth. “They don’t want the whole family to know yet so that’s why they will hand out invitations at the very last minute so it’s a surprise… so don’t tell anyone… and as for Annie, I really don’t want to her lose her job again… you know… her career life has been kinda not-so-lucky… I mean she’s tried 5 job-positions and has been fired at least 7 times!!” Charmaine nodded and decided to be more considerate to Annie… it was just another thing to convince Annie to do the “Date a Rich Man” assignment for her… “Oh alright I’ll work in the pastry shop… but I’m leaving after a month!” Auntie Anita nodded and thanked her.

Charmaine finished her work in the kitchen and went to tell Annie the news. Annie pouted at the fact that she couldn’t help Auntie Anita. Then Charmaine proceeded to try to convince Annie to do the assignment. Charmaine knew that it would never work, but she had to try it out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    NOTE: Boring chapter for Annie and Louis fans... but for Julian and Charmaine... well i hope u'll like them too cuz they're quite cute.... anyway i'm bak from my trip.... it was really good thanx for leaving your comments arite herez a sneak preview... the next chap will be a feast for Louis and Annie fans so stay tuned!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    ***The Dry Cleaners***

*Annie grumbling and talking to herself*
    "My new parka is all worn out!!! i need to clean it before i go back to Hong Kong... man... i'm gonna call that guy... what's his name again? Louey? wait no Louis or something.... dang better call him and get him to dry clean my clothes!!"

*Charmaine sneaks up on her*
    "Does my Annie have a BOYFRIEND call LOUIS?!?!?!?!"
    Annie growls "More like an enemy....."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

heys~ i love ure story... keep updating!!