Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 questions

Originally posted by sixdays
    GJ probably preserved it, all the while crying "my poor Guo er, dammit im gonna kill Fu er" for a month.
    True, you have to admit that GJ sort of took YG as if YG was his own son. At times I even think he liked YG more than he liked Guo Fu.

Thats cus she was a total **** sum things she pulled that got YG in trouble from WY just irrataed the crapoutta me

i think it's because GJ is a very old school type of guy...the loyalty he had for YK transferred onto the person of YG. in addition to simply loving YG, he also felt a huge debt to the kid because he felt that he was somewhat responsible for YK's death (which he was). also, YG showed so much more martial arts potential than either of the wu brothers, or even his own son...for a legendary martial artist like GJ, that's gotta be another thing they can bond over. GF, on the other hand, had a bad temper and wasn't gifted in martial arts at all...therefore giving GJ no way to relate to her. HR was much closer to GF, because HR's personality when she was young was much like GF's (though she was nicer). also, her suspicion of YG made her tend to side with GF much more.
    Beggar Society: Furthering the cause of homeless bullies since 1173.