Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: is this true?!

Yea......i guess lots of this stuff is probably just rumours................

im just curious, what does the triad actually do? im sure those that we see (fighting and chasing around in streets w/ pipes in hand) are only part of it. drugs? prostitution? what else?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Wah! Things like that actually happen?

i dunno, i think so. just basing my views on hk triad films
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

lol

well if it's not partly true, why do they show those on tv?
    cherrie

I think that not everybody in a high position is a sex maniac I can assure you guys. Of course there are perverts everywhere but I believe that it's the minority( I hope so ). I think that most of them are there for money and do not have time to think that much about sex.

I think that someone like Steven Speilberg would have much more to lose then any girl actress if she goes public with something like that. In montreal it's actully happening one of the biggest producer is going to cours cos his been accuse of raping one of his singers and have point a gun on her since she was teen. Now a his company is not doing well and he may have up to 25 years of prison.

Maybe Albert Yeung is the pervert who knows but I think that if I'm him I won't risk loosing money generators like the Twins and Joey juste for some sex and would rater look for something better then this. Most of the time I think that the girl want it just because that they do not have the talent and is ready to do anything just to stay in the business.

For triad I heard that since China took over HK it safer and they are not longer involve in the showbiz. Anyway it might be not true. Just my opinion.

twins is also like that?!
    cherrie

So? A very famous TVB actress admitted to sleeping with a man for money, and it is confirmed that a very famous actress was sleeping with the director for years with immense promotion. Hell, Jackie Chan has been sleeping with nearly everybody in his movies who are desperate to be famous!

But nobody really cares. It is already accepted in society for many decades that actresses/actors sleep with members of the audience.

That's why:
    - Opera singers in the past (20's to 50's) were regarded as inferior and the outcome of the phrase, "Performers will give no true feelings (Xi Zi Wu Qing) (Hei Zi Mo Ching)"

- Carina Lau couldn't marry into the rich and influential family of her rich ex-bf (the one before Tony Leung). (Even though more actresses today marry into rich families)

- Wong Jing immediately stopped promoting Athena Chu after she announced that she was on a steady relationship with "Beyond" member, Paul Wong. (Latent message; I am not sleeping with you!)

But I suspect that this social concept of performers is being exagerated even though it exists, but in smaller proportions than what is being shown by the media. You just have to save your judgement for later and decide carefully what to believe and what not to.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

whoa! do you know who those actresses are? where did you got those info? do they write them on newspapers?
    cherrie

Some actresses do come and admit to sleepig with rich men for money (one did a few years ago and it was all over the papers), and some affairs are revealed the ones around, like the friends and subbordinates which get into the papers as well.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

so who r those?
    cherrie

I wouldn't be surprise if it's true.

Not just HK pplz or actors though. Recently there was some secretary that had an affair with beckham.
    Full Metal Alchemist - HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI

i think this kind of stuff happens everywhere. in coperations, hollywood, and even the presidents office( *points at * bill).
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

lol Bill Clinton man, wat a bastard. He had done the "I'll tell the truth, the whole truth" and all that shit and still lied.......and the whole world found out lol

that's shame on his part...that is, if he has that (shame)
    cherrie

Can't ppl be fined 4 lying in court?

well, i think they can be jailed and fined. but bill's got the money and influence
    cherrie

Originally posted by kamii
    lol Bill Clinton man, wat a bastard. He had done the "I'll tell the truth, the whole truth" and all that shit and still lied.......and the whole world found out lol
    Wondering if that's why QT made the movie "Kill Bill!"
    Cyril Connolly