Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: is this true?!

Default is this true?!

"Its publisher, Albert Yeung, had no choice but to close the magazine. Yeung, who is the head of the Emperor Entertainment Group, is noted by the media for his lust for young girls. Allegedly, he had slept with most of the young female starlets signed to his record company, including Joey Yung, Twins and Yumiko, amongst others. The power to make these ordinary girls so successful in so short a time ultimately comes with price."

http://www.hkpc.150m.com/filmreviews/2002inreview.htm

ahhh is this true???
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

i hope it's not true cos this would just show how low the stars mentioned would go to be famous.
    @)--;-----
    Yan Kuan
    Wot more do u want?!

i hope it's not true cos this would just show how low the stars mentioned would go to be famous.

edit: sorry for the duplicate accidently clicked the post button too much cos my comp was slow
    Last edited by Lucky_Doraemon; 03-07-04 at 01:48 PM.
    @)--;-----
    Yan Kuan
    Wot more do u want?!

i think that's only rumor. hope so
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

agree
    The One

Yeah. It's all just talk. The review also went on to say how Carina was raped but even this fact is quite skeptical.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

I know this is true. I know that you guys wished it's not true cuz you may be fans of Twins , Joey Yung, etc.

Show biz is a dirty business in general. Except for a few actors/ actresses, I'm sure most have slept with either the directors or producers to get the lead.

Originally posted by Ding_Lik
    I know this is true. I know that you guys wished it's not true cuz you may be fans of Twins , Joey Yung, etc.

Show biz is a dirty business in general. Except for a few actors/ actresses, I'm sure most have slept with either the directors or producers to get the lead.
    ewwww
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Gosh. You sound surprised. Welcome to reality.

But yeah, Albert Yeung's been linked with many of these stuff all the time. It is common knowledge that this guy has connections with the triad.

Ever wondered why Eric Tsang got beaten up a few years ago for making fun of Joey Yung? (He was taken to police station for questioning not too long later) Hell, many artistes had been trying to launch a campaign against him to nail his butt. That's one of the reasons why I never liked most artistes under the Emperor label.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

really? there was such a thing? what did eric tsang say in the police station?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I just remember that Eric was suppose to be one of the co host for Miss Hong King Beauty pagent but he couldn't because of the bruises on his head... I remember the show tries to make like of it and even Eric make a guest appearence.

From what I remember, Eric never mention names but he did use the situation (on stages when Alan and Hakeen) to make fun of those that attack him... with inside jokes and inside insult plus warnings too.

From then on, I think Eric is a smart man... sometimes you don't have to directly say something to get your points across.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Yes. That's why I despise Joey Yung and Twins verily.

Oh, wait, I've just mentioned that.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

I think this whole thing occurs in china too, i.e. Zhang Zi Yi and Fan Bing Bing...no one has concrete proof, but there's been rumours bout them doing "favours" for directors to get roles..I bet a ton of actresses do it nowadayz

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

duh....

Typical showbiz reality...tho i must say 'that' doesnt happen only in showbiz....people will use all the resources they have to get what hey want, and people who has something other people want will try getting something in exchange for that....duh, am i making sense here?

whatever....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

yea, but usually not as much in showbiz or business I think...those r the biggies...the rest of the stuff, ppl mite do manipulations and persusasions, but I doubt they'll sink that low or at least make it that apparent...either that or they're more cunning

It does happen, from time to time. I recall actresses Morgan Fairchild and Delta Burke both admitting it. But I think most of the time, it's just rumors to sell tabloid "news" to the gullable for a fast and easy buck.

Without video, pictures or witnesses to corroberate such accusations, one can only rely on what the stars themselves have to say. Unfortunately, many don't bother to dignify such rumors with responses, leaving some to believe the worse.

I can easily imagine a powerful man such as Albert Yeung abusing his status over young and hopeful stars. But has he ever admitted to sleeping with these girls? Has Joey Yung, the Twins or Yumiko ever admitted to sleeping with him? Who saw what?

For the record, Zhang Ziyi has vehemently denied such rumors in the past. She no longer responds to them because tabloids will continue to invent their "news" and people will continue to believe it.

To stop it, Asian stars should do what stars here do -- sue for slander.
    Zhang Ziyi CSC: news, biography, gallery, filmography, forums, more...

*shrugs* Okay. It didn't happen at all.
    Swifty, Writing

Originally posted by 999roses
    I think this whole thing occurs in china too, i.e. Zhang Zi Yi and Fan Bing Bing...no one has concrete proof, but there's been rumours bout them doing "favours" for directors to get roles..I bet a ton of actresses do it nowadayz
    Let's not make this seem so seedy.

Zhang Yimou grooms his leading ladies/lovers/etc... Gong Li and ZZY have talent otherwise ZY probably wouldn't be interested.

Originally posted by dbx
    Let's not make this seem so seedy.

Zhang Yimou grooms his leading ladies/lovers/etc... Gong Li and ZZY have talent otherwise ZY probably wouldn't be interested.
    I would add Dong Jie, a former Lieutenant in the PLA, to that list. Can't imaging Zhang Yimou grooming her for anything unless she already possessed some talent.

Both Zhang Yimou and Gong Li have publicly acknowledged their relationship. Haven't heard anything from ZY and ZZ or DJ about their "supposed" relationships.
    Zhang Ziyi CSC: news, biography, gallery, filmography, forums, more...

i guess that's the sad reality of showbiz. some really resort to that to get famous. but let's not talk abt who r the ppl who did that. some may be rumors only and could harm those persons involved
    cherrie