• Zhou Bu Tong ( Zhong Wan Tong )

8 10.67%
  • Zhang San Feng

9 12.00%
  • Zhang Wuji

10 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Great Of All Time ( Condor Trilogy)

Default Favourite Great Of All Time ( Condor Trilogy)

Ok People lets end this once and for all plz have valid reasons who's ur favourite great.

Ps: Multiple Voting Allowed so u can pick as many as u want in 1 vote.
    Last edited by - L1n -; 03-11-04 at 06:36 AM.

I like Guo Jing most.
    First of all, because he is top three strongest among greats.
    He also did a good job by protecting Xiang Yang for quite a time

i like HYS and ZBT
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

I like Yang Guo. He is smart and can be funny sometimes. His kongfu is superb. Without him killing Mongolian's emperor at that time, Xiang Yang would lose to the Mongolian.

Originally posted by Thai guy
    I like Yang Guo. He is smart and can be funny sometimes. His kongfu is superb. Without him killing Mongolian's emperor at that time, Xiang Yang would lose to the Mongolian.
    Same here with some more to add:

The guy is chicke magnet who has the most beautiful wife in that time. He seems shady; has some questionable decisions sometime, but is very loyal to his friends and ones that he loves.

There I said it, I'm a Yang Guo fan.

ou yang feng, zhou bo tong, hong 7 gong, zhang san feng.

as expected, YG and GJ are in the lead.........
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

will this thread be another indicator of YG vs. GJ?

im surprised how much support there is for YG, he's right behind GJ...

sadly, ZWJ has gotten 0 votes. heheh
    Beggar Society: Furthering the cause of homeless bullies since 1173.

I would have voted for ZWJ, however, he (and Zhang San Feng) aren't Greats. They may be as powerful but they are part of a seperate lineage.

Dong Xie, Xi Du, Nan Di/Nan Shen, Bei Gai, Zhong Shen Tong are the originals.

Xi Quang was the godson of Xi Du. Bei Xia is the student of Bei Gai. And, Zhong Wan Tong is the younger martial brother of Zhong Shen Tong.

Zhang Wu Ji follow Zhang Shan Feng who follows Jue Yuan.
    Last edited by Dirt; 03-11-04 at 08:48 PM.

ZWJ is not my type. He sometimes lacks confident and does not have "that" strong personality. He even had a hard time to decide among the girls who engaged in his life. In contrast, YG was confident enough to refuse Guo Fu in front of GJ and HR and went for XLN although it was against the social belief at that time.
    Last edited by Thai guy; 03-11-04 at 09:30 PM.

I would have only voted for WYS and ZBT, but since I saw sixdays write how YG was right up there with GJ, I decided to vote for North Hero as well.

I voted for GJ!
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

lol not surprised how wui got nothin he was there to make up the places forgot ablout jue yuan da shi "sighs deeply"

Originally posted by Thai guy
    ZWJ is not my type. He sometimes lacks confident and does not have "that" strong personality. He even had a hard time to decide among the girls who engaged in his life. In contrast, YG was confident enough to refuse Guo Fu in front of GJ and HR and went for XLN although it was against the social belief at that time.
    Cheung Mo Gei gets no love, I tell you . . .

There's a HUGE difference between Cheung Mo Gei's and Yeung Gor's situations here. Cheung Mo Gei loved Chiu Mun, Chow Chi Yerk, Siu Chiu, and Yan Lei on some level. Choosing one would hurt the other three, so he was in a situation from which there was no graceful way out. There's always so much criticism of how Cheung Mo Gei handled his relationships with those four girls, but I've yet to hear any of Cheung Mo Gei's critics offer plausible suggestions on how any man in his position could have handled it better.

As for Yeung Gor, his decision in regards to Gwok Fu was not difficult for him. He felt *no* attraction to her, and was completely devoted to Little Dragon Girl. It was an easy decision to make; there was really no choice at all.

Zhang San Feng - for wisdom, benevolence and also.. being a legend of his own era.

Huang Yao Shi ! mysterious and would do whatever he likes.
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

Hung Qi Gung, he's benevolent, kind, generous, wise, heroic, courageous, loving, goofy/joker, humble hedonistic (but serious where it counts).
    When you feel like you're the POOREST man in the world ....
    COUNT your BLESSING, then suddenly you are one of the RICHEST man in the universe!

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

YangGuo, because HYS said so,

Huang Yaoshi said:"Young brother Yang, the power of your new created palm stances are very forceful. In the entire realm only the 18 Dragon Subdueing Palms of my son-in-law, Guo Jing can be compared to it. My Changing Peach and Descending Flower Palms is one level inferior."

OYF of course! He is resourcefulness and calm (until he went mad), intelligent and full of determination (esp. when he caught up with teh other greats even though he lost 5 years time). He loves his family very much(prob. not his brother so much), will do anything for who he cares about, and has set goals in life.

None of the others have a real goal in their lives, (prob. H7G who wants to eat everything and Yg to find his Gu gu).

YG is too hot-headed and yearning, and too easy to jump into conclusiosn without valid proof. He is selfish at the end, since he just left with XLN and didn't come back 13 years later when the Mongolians attacked XY with GJ. Just giving them your sword is not good enough!

GJ is too stubborn, I admire his heroic side. Great guy! HR as his wife, gives him the bonus points from me!

H7G is probably the second favourite, but he can get carried away sometimes with food.

HYS is just too weird. He loves his daughter yet will try to ruin her life by marrying her to OYK and despising the man she loves. I doubt that he really loves his wife (from the changes in Ed 3) and he is too eccentric (i know it is his title, but breaking all your disciples' legs in a fit of anger is just too unreasonable).

ZBT! What can I say? I don't really mind him, but his values aren't really great! He is selfish and I really doubt whether he could be qualified as a great other than from his cultivation of martial arts since what noble thing has he done (pushing Ying Gu back to her husband after sleeping with her is not noble)?

ZWJ? Yuck! sometimes I wish OYF was alive in HSDS and was mad about 9 Yang. (Meaning: Kill him, OYF! Kill him!) And YG as well (Meaning: Take away the girls!) But teh existence of SQS gives him the credits as SQS is even worse off than him.

ZSF, probably a very great person in both morales and martial arts and I like him very much. He loves his students and GX, stands up for justice, but I guess how he warns ZWJ not to get involved with the Evil Cult when ZWJ leaves for Butterfly Valley, gives away the little prejudice he has towards the Ming Sect.

WCY! Patriot, good friend, wise, intelligent and talented. Preety decent guy, but we don't get to see much of him, so can't really know him to judge him.

Have I got everyone on the list?
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

u forgot yideng, also i like to say how can yg be selfsih not returning in 13 yrs how would he know if he was in seclusion away from society.