Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter

I'm a big fan of harry potter... and obviously cant wait for the movie.. Is anyone waiting for the 6th book.. u know i bet that sirius.. isn't dead.. from what i been hearing, is that he comes back..

the trailer for Harry potter 3... wow it looks more exciting.. and interesting.. Especially when 3 is my fav. book..

Well i read somewhere that J.K Rowling said that whoever died in the book wasn't coming back. does anyone here know when book 6 comes out? i cant wait. although i don't want sirius dead but looks like he is

sirius dead? i hope jk rowling changes her mind!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I guess he probably is but the fifth book sucks neways..it's really not up to my expectations.
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD

but three is best. 5 is worth reading. esp like their secret classes in defense against the dark arts
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Sirius is coming back? Are u sure? I thought JK Rowlings wouldn't bring back a dead character, it's so unlike her style. To me the best book of the entire series was The Prisoner of Azkaban, the follow up books were a bit disappointing, the Goblet was alrite, it really set the mood for darkness and gloom for the Order of Pheonix. But I felt the Order was thick for the sake of being thicker than the fourth book. Just my opinion. And i may be the only one who doesn't really like Cho Chang's character. Can't wait for the third movie though, the first movie really rocked.

Harry is obviously PMS-ing in Book 5..that's why I don't like the book. But Cherrie is right, there are bits are that worth reading it.
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD

i never liked cho chang's character too. in fact, i HATE her character. she was only using harry to forget cedric. so selfish of her. and harry is really PMS-ing in phoenix
    cherrie

More on relationships in HP: so are hermione and ron in love with each other or what? And i thought ron's little sis was infatuated with Harry? Seems to me we might be seeing something develop between her and harry in the later books. And initialy i thought that hermione would like someone like Harry instead of Ron. Just a thought.

well...about the relationships.I was wondering about that in Goblet, you know? the Ron-Hermione-krum thing? But Rowling didnt really say anything about it in Phoenix, so probably nothing's happened, maybe it's just a little crush or something.

With Harry and Cho, well..that didn't turn out so well did it?

And Ginny's gotten over her crush on Harry, it's mentioned in the book and she's obviously getting cozy with Dean Thomas ( i think )

That leaves us with Harry and Hermione. Let's just forget about Draco no matter what the fanfictions say, alright? anyway, there's THE kiss in Goblet (it's just to the cheek, but so what?), and since we are also talking about the movie here, THE hug in Chamber.

And there's this thing that Harry mentioned in Phoenix that really hints on the POSSIBLE relationship between him and Hermione. When Hermion asked him to tell Cho that "..oh, and it might be helpful to mention how ugly you think I am too" and Harry says "But I don't think you are ugly"..and there's little hints here and there.

And i must say, after looking at snapshots from PoA (movie), Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson looks good together!
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD

Let's just forget about Draco no matter what the fanfictions say, alright?
    what're they saying about him?

Anyway I think there's something going on between Ron and Hermione and because of that Harry would never consider Hermione, he's too loyal. And in Goblet, when Hermione flared up at Ron after he was ranting abt Krum taking her to the ball and saying she was "fraternising with the enemy", Harry understood why she was angry, while Ron didn't get it. It's obvious Hermione wanted Ron to ask her to the balll, and Harry knew.

Well, anyone but Cho for Harry and i'll be happy.

They're saying that he will hook up Hermione or Ginny or god forgive us, even Cho.. you should try reading stuff like that.. cracks you up, but there are some good stuff out there

omg, i just watched the trailer for PoA and it is *bleep*ing brilliant! now, i can't wait to watch it!
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD

i prefer hermione to be with ron. if she ended up with harry instead, then ron will sure be a pity. he had always been insecure of harry. i don't want him to lose even a girl. i read that maybe harry will end up with luna...imo, no!!!
    cherrie

Ron always has Luna
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD

huh? quite weird pairing...
    cherrie

I hate Cho JUNK.

But anyway, I'm one of the rare people who would rather see a Harry x Hermione than a Ron x Hermione pairing. Haha.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

Originally posted by Eliar Swiftfire

But anyway, I'm one of the rare people who would rather see a Harry x Hermione than a Ron x Hermione pairing. Haha.
    lol.....me too.
    Please visit the sites dedicated to the TV dramas, Mainland CCTV Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 笑傲江湖 and HK ATV Heroine of the Yangs 穆桂英 respectively. Thanks!!

i think they are going to hook up eventually...
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD

Well, Draco's the most awesomely awesome anti-hero... in fanfics.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

yeah and he's hot in the movies too
    Love Tom Felton
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD