Thread: Ultimate Script

Default Ultimate Script

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hooliness.com/swifty/us/ultimate.jpg')

I posted this sometime ago. But I have no idea where is it buried in right now.

Anyway, I've moved my old fic, Ultimate Script, to my site. Complete with pictures, photos and all. If you wanna read. Go to http://www.hooliness.com/swifty/ultimatescript.htm Will really appreciate it if anyone leaves their comments on my guestbook or something.

But then, since this fic stars Jrockers, and Jpoppers, it's probably going to be ignored, right? Oh, I'm sure it's gonna be ignored. So, you might ask, why start this thread when my fic is probably gonna be ignored? Well, perhaps I enjoy the feeling of seeing my fic being ignored? Gosh, it's impossible to ignore the number of 'ignored's I used in this paragraph, no?

Of course, if the only reason why you don't want to read the fic is because I named my characters after Japanese artistes, you can always substitute their names with your favourite Cantopop or Taiwanese pop idols using your mind. *shrugs*

But then, you can be a nice person and merely treat these characters as original characters, and the photos as what the characters look like (since I kept descriptions of characters to a minimum), hoho, like anyone would do that for me. However, it's not wrong for a man to have some wishful thinking, right?
    Last edited by Eliar Swiftfire; 03-15-04 at 12:09 AM.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

I kinda like Speed. I used to keep stealing my bro's CD to listen to.

Ken Hirai: *shook his head and sneers* If I see him, I'll torture him with my god-awful ballads.
    That seemed delibrate. Is this supposed to be like your parody fic? *scans*

Quote Originally Posted by summersakura
    I kinda like Speed. I used to keep stealing my bro's CD to listen to.

That seemed delibrate. Is this supposed to be like your parody fic? *scans*
    Sort of.

But it was written many years ago (but revamped sometime later). So I lacked the sarcasm and cynicism I have now.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

Quote Originally Posted by Eliar Swiftfire
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hooliness.com/swifty/us/ultimate.jpg')

But then, since this fic stars Jrockers, and Jpoppers, it's probably going to be ignored, right? Oh, I'm sure it's gonna be ignored. So, you might ask, why start this thread when my fic is probably gonna be ignored? Well, perhaps I enjoy the feeling of seeing my fic being ignored? Gosh, it's impossible to ignore the number of 'ignored's I used in this paragraph, no?
    You won't be ignored because any fic with pics of hot chicks is definitely an added bonus.

Not really.

Most people here prefer fics with the latest Taiwanese pop idols. Or Vicky Zhao.
    Swifty, Writing

Yeah. And a lot of those fics are crap. Have you read the stuff at Winglin?

Yes. They are horrible stuff. But apparently, people would prefer stuff like that than mine.

I can come up with the best-written fanfics here, but as long as they ain't WuXia, or do not star any of those teeny bopper idols, I doubt people would really give a crap about it.
    Swifty, Writing

Lots of people don't care for a plot, they read stuff for the people in it. -.- Which sucks, really...

Yeah, that's the reason why I prefer putting all my stuff on my own site (which is temporarily down as I need to find myself a new server). In a way, this forum has a role in making me create my own site. If the responses here had been more different when I posted my J-music fics, I wouldn't really create my own site to put up my stuff. Yeah.
    Swifty, Writing

Hm.. your blog... planning to revamp it?

Ugh, I can't stand Rukawa..

Heh, I hate Rukawa too. But I've gotta finish up my fic.

Not revamping my site. I'm actually trying to look for a new server. My hostess decided to discontinue her account with the previous one, so... *sigh* I'm homeless now.
    Swifty, Writing

Fantastic, brilliant, splendid!

I read until my eyes bled.

I actually enjoyed the steamy love scene near the end when they consumated their angsty teen union. I had to visit the bathroom quite rapidly after reading it.

Exciting, daring dashing. The ultimate script is truely worthy of its name.

In the words of stephen king 'I have seen the future of horror and his name is Clive Barker'

of course this accolade was meant for my good friend Eliar, if, of course we just change three words.

................................ aha here we go:

Stephen King: I have seen the future of Fanfics, and his name is Eliar Swiftfire!

my right arm slams shut

Ah yes, thank you, my good man. In fact, I'm going out for dinner with Mr King this evening. Perhaps I can help him cure the dreadful writer's block that's plaguing him now.
    Swifty, Writing