Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nancy Wu

Um, Kenix and Frankie are paired up in this, and they play the parents of the ten brothers. I can't remember what happened, but they have ten kids that grew up crazy fast from babies to adults...their I.Q.'s aren't very high but they have special talents and I guess it talks about their adventures :P
    You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex...
    A stranger with your doorkey explaining that I am just visiting
    And I am finally seeing why I was the one worth leaving...

Lol, I actually am not giving Ten of Brothers any expectations. Since I don't want to be dissapointed and would rather be impressed, hehe. The castings though already has me. A lot of the younger artists in here and I really like all of them. Excited to see them again
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Before watching Twin Of Brothers, her character was the one that stood out from all the pictures of the show.
    Journey To The West

The Great Sun Wukong, the Monkey King!!!

i think nancy acted really well as wanwan in TOB...though i found that character kinda irritating at 1st...bt i was really moved by her love for ron and was kinda sad when she ended up alone in e end....bt i think leila suits ron more...bt still think nancy did a great job as wanwan...juz didnt like her costume n hair...looked weird...cant wait to c her w leila in 10bros

Quote Originally Posted by PotentBlend
    Before watching Twin Of Brothers, her character was the one that stood out from all the pictures of the show.
    yeah that exactly what i thought! from all the other pics i think she had the prettiest costumes
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

im just wondering, what role did she play for Triumph in the Skies again?
    WU ZUN ! <3

Its posted on SPCNET as Ling Cheuk Chi.
    Journey To The West

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes
    im just wondering, what role did she play for Triumph in the Skies again?
    in TITS nancy played Joe ma's sister. the one who's always picking on Flora but in the end was touched by flora's kindness and were positive to her. ya i think nancy looks pretty in TOB but really her clothes, hair, and shoe doesn't fit in the movie at all. but its not ugly, just not ancient like. she's pretty good in the series. i mean i found her character interesting. i mean her love for ron was pretty cute i think. she actually listens to him and is actually kind when it cums to ron.
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

She is like the wild card or darkhorse in the series..........the best character in Twin Of Borthers!
    Journey To The West

ya..pretty much. she has and interesting character. her apperence is always a bit unusual which doesn't make me bored.
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

Quote Originally Posted by bittersweet
    ya..pretty much. she has and interesting character. her apperence is always a bit unusual which doesn't make me bored.
    exaclty! her appearance is so different everytime.
    WU ZUN ! <3

ya.. hers and lelia. they just came out of noe where. i didn't think i'd like nancy in this serie cuz she's evil but sumhow i do . but instead i didn't like li quan much. dunno y??

lol same! i thought li quan was one of the likable ones in the serie but turned out i liked nancy more after finishing the 6 - 9 tape! ahaha not that i dont like li quan, he character's halarious. but ..i dont know, her acting perhaps. aiya im clueless!
    WU ZUN ! <3

ya.. maybe she's trying too much ya noe. soo much that u don't find her cute no more but annoying. i mean she's a girl so she should talk more umm...i unnoo how to describe it. nancy looked a lot better in this serie. she was way too thin (for my taste) in TITS. but in this series she's not too thin. very pretty! how'd u think looks better with ron? nancy or lelia? i mean lelia's more mature and kind which is good for ron.but nancy's not bad. at least he won't get bored being with her and she actually sorta change and listen to ron and stuff. i can tell that she'll do anything for ron. it was kinda sad when she played the song that lelia played on a flute and ron ran out calling lelia's name. nancy looked so dissapointed but i noe she won't give up on him..

you're right! i know she wont! i havent seen ron with leila more than ... uhm, more than the time when she taught them that flying bird thing. so i cant tell if she'll have better chemistry with ron yet. so right now, i really want ron to accept nancy!! she looks very pretty and she did save him a couple times and she's not that mean. she didnt even wanted to take their ..i dont know what to call it, but she didnt want to take, it. he should give her a chance!! but maybe we should talk about this in the TOB thread. LOL!
    WU ZUN ! <3

ya..i'l go to TOB . k back to nancy....how old is she?

if it was in TITS i'd guess 21? but in TOB, i assume leila's age? not sure though.
    WU ZUN ! <3

i hope she gets promote more after this series cuz i think she's cute and acts pretty well. cuz u noe its harder to act evil/sneaky roles than kind ones and she did very well at her role too!what do u think? would u want her to be in upcoming series?

Nancy actually did a pretty good job in Twin of Brothers. I didn't really like her before, but after warching TOB, I think she's actually quite okay now.

same here! i didn't really like her in TITS but now i like her!!she's improve in her looks and acting alot!actuallly......i find her pretty sweet!