Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nancy Wu

I agree, after watching tape 9 I am really touched by Nancy's love and devotion to Ron. Espically when she injured him, but then snuck back into the house to see how he was doing. But I think that she needs to learn that if you love someone, you will be happy to see them happy, no need to force them or anything. I'm sure in the end she learns this eh?

Anyways the thing that is bothering me about her is how skinny she looks in there. Is it just me? She looks extremely skinny espically in that costume....really doesn't look good for her.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    I agree, after watching tape 9 I am really touched by Nancy's love and devotion to Ron. Espically when she injured him, but then snuck back into the house to see how he was doing. But I think that she needs to learn that if you love someone, you will be happy to see them happy, no need to force them or anything. I'm sure in the end she learns this eh?

Anyways the thing that is bothering me about her is how skinny she looks in there. Is it just me? She looks extremely skinny espically in that costume....really doesn't look good for her.
    true...funny how before i didn't like her but now in TOB, i just wait for her to pop up in the serie!!i think he character has alot of character...ehehhehe...i mean she's not evil but not super nice....like u noe.. the "boring" nice. i like the conversation that she had with ron after lelia deny to go with him. when he saids how she's kind and she saids she's only kind to him, it sounds good how every thing he says , she has a word to reply back....
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

You know whats funny? Although I've seen all the other series that she's in I never really noticed her. Up until now. I'm watching Twin of Brothers and I love her character! She's just so cute, so adorable. Her love for Ron is sad, yet very understanding. She's the only reason why I watch this series. All the other atresses sucks! Leila is cute too, I just don't think she really suits the role she plays.

I actually never notice Nancy till this ToB..hehe..maybe cause I haven't watch any shows with her besides ToB!! She did an excellent job in Tob!! How can someone not accept her love?! I do think Nancy's look wise is average! She looks too normal...she looks like all other hk stars...At first she reminded me of Stephy(from cookies)!
    I am looking forward to Ten Brothers though!! She looks mature and have a pretty outfit!! ^^

Ten Brother?? can sumone post a pic of it or telll me more bout it??thx!
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

U kno in all the other movies i didnt even kno who Nancy wu was probably cuz i didnt like those series but since i watch TOB i found out how pretty nancy was. she so cute n she always smile in the serie not taking nething seriously like leila in the serie n i love girls who always smiles n laugh i think its one of my favorite characteristics that i love about girls

she's a good actress i love her in Twins better that Lelia
    shu Oguri Rox!!! LUV LUV Nakayama Yuma>>

me too!

she's my fave in twin of brothers! [apart from ray of course]. so interesting. so pretty. so lovable!

I love Nancy Wu she is so cute in TOB! i like her best with ron and she does have the pretty costume and hair in TOB! She look so pretty! the first serie i saw her is in not just a pretty face! i want to see more of her and i hope she have a good role in ten brother! there is many new face in this serie which i'm happy to see again!

yup! i was very touched by nancy in TOB. she changed to a good person because of ron. if i were ron, i'd be with her cuz she can give up everything for him!

Haha I know. She is very pretty and she has a very hilarious sense of humour in TOB. Especially the first time she was wearing her green outfit how she put her hair in a bun. It looked soo cute!
    WU ZUN ! <3

u jst reminded me bittersweet, what has leila done for ron? except teaching him and helping him to be calm, which i think she would have done it to anyone. i can't remember anything she's done for him.

i think leila's jst lucky that she was percieved as the ''good'' person in the wuling world and nancy as the ''evil'' person. if they were both in the same position, i don't think leila would have the better chance to be with ron. but then again, if nancy was as ''good'' as leila, then she wouldn't have the personality that she has now!

agree eve, i think its unfair that ron is soo caring for lelia but not nancy. i was soo pissed when nancy got hurt by lelia when she had the evil sense in her. he didn't care to ask if nancy waz alrite. even after nancy helped lelia and ron to be together, he didn't even say thx or run after her. then after he slept with her ....he told lelia that he should never have left her alone and went to nancy...i mean OMG...she did soo much for him while he did nothing for her. i mean now, she had become a nice person. and everytime she cums to see ron, he's soo cold to her and replys to her in a forcing way!

i noe cupcake...i like her grean outfit and her hairstyle with it better than the one she usually have..! she's soo adorable. i think she's very unique in TOB. i mean...she's kind (in a way she is) but is not like lelia(though i do like lelia) kind in an innocent way. nancy's interesting and humourus. i mean she can help sumone but not actually taking credit for it like how she save those ppl in the cave...unno y but nancy has now became one of my favorite actress!

nah, i like her orange costume better. more hair and cute!! hehe

i agree that ron is quite mean to nancy, but the best thing ron has done to her was how he said to leila, "i don't regret having the one night stand with her!"
    yeah! go ron!!!
    finally said something that's worth a praise!!!
    but i can't believe leila didn't get upset about it....

Quote Originally Posted by bittersweet
    agree eve, i think its unfair that ron is soo caring for lelia but not nancy. i was soo pissed when nancy got hurt by lelia when she had the evil sense in her. he didn't care to ask if nancy waz alrite. even after nancy helped lelia and ron to be together, he didn't even say thx or run after her. then after he slept with her ....he told lelia that he should never have left her alone and went to nancy...i mean OMG...she did soo much for him while he did nothing for her. i mean now, she had become a nice person. and everytime she cums to see ron, he's soo cold to her and replys to her in a forcing way!
    *Sighs*...Love is blind. Ron had been captivated right from the start with Leila's beauty (come on, you've gotta be intrigued when a girl saves you and you can only see snippets of her face) and also with the purity and integrity that she had. Ron has always been high on morals and though he did recognise later on that Nancy weren't such a bad girl after all...what can he do? His heart had been taken long ago by Leila. It is significant to say that Leila hadn't done anything for Ron, but I guess love is not about getting back what you give out (just look at Nancy) in exact measurements. You can't make Ron stop loving Leila and start to love Nancy just as you can't stop Nancy from loving Ron (this is depressing me...). In an ideal world, I'm sure the script would've been changed to have a Ron-Nancy pairing...maybe we should all aspire to become writers 'cause I'm sure we'd do better than the one's TVB hires!!!
    There is always room to smile everyday. Alternatively, you can laugh yourself silly once a week.

maybe 'cause I'm sure we'd do better than the one's TVB hires!!!
    lol

LOL! see if the serie went perfectly as we wanted it too...the discussions would end ages ago...! but ya, i guess ur right. i noe what u meant, but thing is...at least be a caring friend to nancy. everytime he sees nancy, he would be like "what r u doing here?", "what do u want?" i just feel like that's a lil harsh. but ya..i guess no one can replace lelia's position in his heart since he loved her at first sight. it is as if he can't erase her of his mind. but i doubt that if lelia didn't exist, would he love nancy?

I reckon that if Leila wasn't in the picture, that she didn't love him or had died or whatever...that eventually Nancy would work her way into his heart. She does have a place in his heart...a funny place I think, but still. He sees in her the same undying love that he has for Leila. And really, anyone who can love someone that much can't be all bad yeah??
    There is always room to smile everyday. Alternatively, you can laugh yourself silly once a week.

talking about leila being in the picture. i remember my friend telling me [who's read the novel] that ron doesn't even like leila in the novel as well. hehe.
    becoz 'shi fe xuan' and 'qin xuan' is meant to be 2 separate characters! and ron's real love is 'qin xuan'! now i would love it if this character was made in the series, i think i would love her jst as much as wan wan, coz she's a fun character like wan wan. unfortunately......

nancy did a great job in TOB, i love her role along with li qian...
    shu Oguri Rox!!! LUV LUV Nakayama Yuma>>