Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nancy Wu

ya...at first i didn't really like li quan's acting but she now, don't hate her that much!
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

she was in not jus a pretty face? hmmm i dont remeber wat role did she play?

Quote Originally Posted by babyhunni3
    she was in not jus a pretty face? hmmm i dont remeber wat role did she play?
    i think she play joey sister in ''not just pretty face''

I heard that she used to date Deep Ng Ho Hong.

Did she win a Mis Hong Kong? and when is she born?

i think we'll see Nancy alot in the upcoming series....cause she is one of the new generations..so yea...we'll see her alot. I dunno why my mum hate her so much! I kinda like her but her acting needs so improvement though.
    Lam Fung is the best!! I love him!!!

Desperate to watch: Twin of Brothers, Lost in the Chamber of Love and The Last Breakthrough

Go read my fanfic at www.winglin.net/fanfic/TVBfan !!!

I saw her first in TITS, and she was really annoying when she was deliberately making life difficult for Flora because of Joe's forgetfulness. After she finally understood, she was really considerate and quite cute too. I also watched her in LITCOL, which was a pretty good performance.

I'm looking forward to watching her in TOB.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

here a pic i made. enjoy!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/sw33t_angel/Nancy%20Pics/whitesnow.jpg')
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

thnkx for the wallpaper. hehehe nancy so pretty in that white dress.
    is she doin any new series rite now ??

thanx.

for now, i heard that she will be doing a tvb serie as the leading role. but not sure on that yet.

here another pics. enjoy!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/sw33t_angel/Nancy%20Pics/eyes.jpg')
    Last edited by sw33t_angel; 07-03-05 at 02:45 PM.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

She's actually really pretty, I'm beginning to like her more and more as an actress.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

Woah.. no one posted in here for so long.. haha.. anyways here's a new Nancy fansite.. visit it if you're a fan! Nancy-Wu.Tk

Default none

I thought she was good in "Not Just A Pretty Face". For sure she's better than Shirley Yeung, Mandy Cho, Linda Chung. All are Miss Whatever and instantly got lead roles. What is Nancy's background? It's stupid that TVB likes to promote those MISS whatever even though they can't act to save their lives.

Mandy Cho and Linda Chung's acting are just pathetic.

Just saw her in When Rules Turn Loose and I wish she would have gotten a bigger and more significant role in there! She looked really pretty though! Hehe, love how she pulled her hair back in a ponytail, but still looked really elegent. Her outfits were cute!

Oh, those are really cute sw33t_angel! Thanks for sharing Hehe, I love the one where she is in the wedding dress. Very pretty!

I look forward to her new seire with Benny, Sunny, Linda, and etc. Though she is a villian...so will have to wait and see
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I really support her. Not a new comer no more but hey! She is improving! She's really cute. TOB <---- really showed off her skills! She was the most interesting person in the whole movie series! Sad thing is she keeps on getting the little roles from then on! Why?

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Just saw her in When Rules Turn Loose and I wish she would have gotten a bigger and more significant role in there! She looked really pretty though! Hehe, love how she pulled her hair back in a ponytail, but still looked really elegent. Her outfits were cute!

Oh, those are really cute sw33t_angel! Thanks for sharing Hehe, I love the one where she is in the wedding dress. Very pretty!

I look forward to her new seire with Benny, Sunny, Linda, and etc. Though she is a villian...so will have to wait and see

When Rule Turn Loose? What?! I didn't see that series come out! What it is about? Anyone knows? Care to tell me what it is about? Please?

I'm starting to like her. at all i thought she doesnt impress me a lot but after watching the Twin Brother which starring Ron Ng and Raymond Lam.

Thats the series i get impressed more =)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images4.fotop.net/albums4/shengyi/Derek_Kwok/by2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images4.fotop.net/albums4/shengyi/Derek_Kwok/dx02_6qfp7IXnL3X8.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images4.fotop.net/albums4/shengyi/Derek_Kwok/buyi08_5VKF3fRp1huM.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images4.fotop.net/albums4/shengyi/Derek_Kwok/912609130_G_001.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.fotop.net/albums4/shengyi/Derek_Kwok/wallthree.jpg') Go Nancy!!!

She very good in Twin of Brothers but I think it is just a concidence she got the role. I don't think she's a great actress. Just an average one. By the way, her emotional scenes are terrible TOB.

Nancy is one of the actresses of the younger generation of TVB that I acutally like (I enjoyed her acting in both twin of brothers and face to fate). Anyways, is there any news on her for 2008? Is she in any upcoming series?
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?