Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Translation of Little Li's Flying Dagger(cont...)

Big Merriment Lady Buddha began to laugh again. She said, “You’re not just a decent man, but also quite brave. I truly do not want to kill you.”

She stretched her leg, and a man sitting on it sprung up. She said to him, “Go, give some wine to this guest.”

This man wore a colorful purple robe. He’s quite tall, and has heavy makeup on.

Looking at his stature, and eyes, one can tell that he used to be quite handsome.

Only to see his hands holding a cup, giving it to Li XunHuan with a smile. He said, “Here’s your wine.”

Under this circumstance, he can actually smile.

Li XunHuan sighed in his heart, took the wine, and said, “Thank you.”

He’s courteous to everyone. For he feels that a person is a person regardless of anythings else. He never likes to harm another person, even if that person’s harming him.

The cup is very big, bigger than most bowls.

Li XunHuan drank it in one gulp.

Big Merriment Lady Buddha said, “Excellent! A man who can drink wine is a good man. None of my men can match you in drinking ability.”

That purple-robed man brought another cup to Li XunHuan. He said, “Li Tan Hua can drink thousands of cups without getting drunk. How about another one?”

Li XunHuan froze.

This man actually recognized him.

Big Merriment Lady Buddha raised her eyebrows, and said, “You called him ‘Li Tan Hua’? Which ‘Li Tan Hua’ is he?”

That man said, “There’s only one Li Tan Hua. He is obviously the ‘Little Li’s Flying Dagger’ Li XunHuan.”

Big Merriment Lady Buddha froze.

Everyone’s eyes brightened.

Little Li’s Flying Dagger!

In the recent years, few names are more renowned.

Big Merriment Lady Buddha laughed again. She said, “Great. I’ve always heard that Li Tan Hua’s not only brave, but also an excellent drinker. You did not disappoint me. Other than you, I doubt anyone else would dare come here.”

That man said, “Little Li’s Flying Dagger never misses. Powerful people tend to be brave.”

Li XunHuan stared at this man’s face. He said, “And you are…”

That man smiled, said, “Li Tan Hua’s memory is really getting bad. Do you not even recognize your old friend?”

Big Merriment Lady Buddha said, “He might not recognize you, but he should recognize your sword techniques.”

That man said with a smile, “My sword techniques… I doubt even I can remember my sword techniques.”

Big Merriment Lady Buddha said, “You didn’t forget them. Now hurry up and grab your sword.”

That man’s quite obedient. He went to the back room immediately.

Although this man’s a bit chubby, he walked pretty fast. In a few seconds, he came back with a sword.

Big Merriment Lady Buddha said, “Show him one of your moves.”

She then threw the half-eaten chicken at this man.

Only to hear ‘Ding’ sound, the sword sparkled.

This man shifted his body, the sword came out, flashing through the air.

The chicken turned into four pieces, all became strung to the sword.

Li XunHuan said in shock, “Incredible!”

He never expected this man to pull off such an incredible sword technique, with such incredible speed. The odd thing is, this sword technique looked familiar. As if it had been used against him before.

This man walked over and said with a smile, “This chicken is quite delicious. Li Tan Hua should taste it.”

The pieces of chicken rested on a dark jade sword, looked quite appetizing.

The dark, jade sword shined like a pool of water.

Li XunHuan gasped. He couldn’t help but let out a yell.

“Love-Snatching Sword!”

This man is holding the Love-Snatching Sword!

Li XunHuan shuddered as he looked at this man. He said, “You LongSheng? Are you really Hidden Sword Mansion’s Young Master You?”

This man laughed, and said, “We really are old friends. You still haven’t forgotten me.”

He must’ve laughed too hard, for his makeup began to come off.

This really is You LongSheng? The same handsome young man just two years ago?

Li XunHuan couldn’t help but tremble throughout the body. He felt much pity for this young man.

Yet You LongSheng himself doesn’t seem to care a bit.

Big Merriment Lady Buddha said, “Can the chefs at Hidden Sword Mansion make chicken like this?”

You LongSheng said, “Their chicken taste like wood.”

Big Merriment Lady Buddha said, “Without me, would you ever get to taste chicken like this?”

You LongSheng said, “Of course not.”

Big Merriment Lady Buddha said, “Do you like living with me?”

You LongSheng said, “I love it.”

Big Merriment Lady Buddha said, “If you had a choice, who would you choose, Blue Scorpion, or me?”

You LongSheng almost crawled to her feet. He said with a bright smile, “Of course my lovely Lady Buddha.”

Big Merriment Lady Buddha laughed heartily. She said, “Very good. You really are a smart young man.”

She suddenly pointed at her own throat, and said, “Come. Let’s give Li XunHuan a demonstration. Stab me right here.”

You LongSheng said, “I can’t do that. What if I accidentally hurt Lady Buddha. My heart would be broken.”

Big Merriment Lady Buddha scolded with a smile, “Little twerp, do you really think you can hurt me? Just stab me.”

She raised her head, and waited for You LongSheng.

You LongSheng paused for a moment, his eyes rolled left and right. When suddenly, he said, “Alright!”

The dark, jade light sparkled, quick as lightning.

You LongSheng doesn’t have Ah Fei’s speed, but he’s still one of the top swordsmen in the world. Li XunHuan is certainly knowledgeable on his skills.

Big Merriment Lady Buddha just sat there, didn’t move at all. If she were a man, she’d look like a Buddha statue.

The lightning-quick sword struck her throat!

End of Chapter 47

Gu Long had to be drunk when he wrote this part T_T
    Great Translations Meh!!!
    Wandering the world,
    Sword in hand,
    Searching for a challenge,
    Begging for a loss...

I'm actually still at chapter 11 now.. but I can't wait to read the current update.. hopefully Meh' speeds for translating this as fast as I'm reading it... he,he,he,he... ** wish really hard **
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

I'd rather see the strike succeed and the fat "female dog" die

Thumbs up Thks Meh!

Hiya gys,
    Thx Meh for another BigMac for Dagger Li. Hmm, fat women and fried chicken, a good reason to think of dieting soon. [j/k] I hope the hot house [with all those women] doesnt pass the gas in the next episode.
    -
    -
    To Zhen Yu Cao:
    quote: Gu Long had to be drunk when he wrote this part T_T
    --- I thought he was drunk every time there is a twist in his stories. haha.
    -
    -
    To Yang Guo:
    quote: I'd rather see the strike succeed and the fat "female dog" die
    --- Such sacrilege-ness. Count me in!
    -
    -
    -
    COMMENTS:
    1. One way to invite your friend to your house [ie. surprise party]
    LingLing said, “Do you know where the smell is coming from?” [...]

She smiled, and continued, “Only one person here can cook such food.”
    Li XunHuan smiled, said, “Who?”
    LingLing pointed at her own nose, and said with a smile, “Me.”
    She thought for a moment, then said, “That’s why I’m so surprised. If I’m not cooking, then where’s the smell coming from?”

Li XunHuan said, “The smell is coming from your home.” [...]

Everyone in the town sleeps early. All the candles are blown out. Yet when they arrived in the maple forest, bright light came from LingLing’s home.
    2. Admirable character of Dagger Li [relative martial arts]:
    Even if he [Li XunHuan] were nervous, it would not appear on his face. [wonder how he expresses shock after remembering You LongSheng ]

He still walked calmly. Even if he walked through the imperial palace, it would still be in this fashion. Li XunHuan is simply this type of a person. [...]

He’s courteous to everyone. For he feels that a person is a person regardless of anythings else. He never likes to harm another person, even if that person’s harming him. [shooting one dagger is not harming anyone ]
    3. I heard feline's have 9 lives
    --- quote: The lightning-quick sword struck her [Little Buddha's] throat!
    -
    -
    -
    QUESTION:
    1. Li XunHuan said, “When a man grows old, his ears might go deaf, his eyes might go blind, but his nose will always remain effective.” True?
    -
    2. Anyone know how this scene happened? Dagger Li approached LingLing's house and this queer question was asked:
    Big Merriment Lady Buddha said, “You’re here because of Blue Scorpion, right?”
    Li XunHuan said, “Yes!”
    -
    -
    -
    INTERESTING LINES:
    1. Li XunHuan said, “The idea of craziness is not humorous, for only those with extreme passions can learn how to be ‘crazy’.
    -
    2. Li XunHuan said, “Of course, not everyone can learn how to be crazy. Crazy is not the same as retarded. Only someone crazy about the sword can learn the best sword arts. Only those crazy about love can taste the real love of others. People who are not crazy would never understand these things.”
    -
    3. Li Xun looked up at the sky, sighed, and said, “Look at this place. Cool breeze, bright moon in the sky, and clear water flowing… How can a person who walks underground enjoy such things?”

Originally posted by eeyore
    I'm actually still at chapter 11 now.. but I can't wait to read the current update.. hopefully Meh' speeds for translating this as fast as I'm reading it... he,he,he,he... ** wish really hard **
    Hopefully, Meh would have finished the translations by the time you reached chapter 12.

No offense.

Did they have fried chicken back then? Or was it made differently than KFC and Churches Chicken?

Fat Women and Fried Chicken?

Are they in my house?

Weird chapter but still a good one.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

I have been VERY eager to read the next translation of XLFD's adventures. Thanks for the update Meh

Default Re: Thks Meh!

Originally posted by Anonymous

3. I heard feline's have 9 lives
    --- quote: The lightning-quick sword struck her [Little Buddha's] throat!
    -
    -
    -
    But porcines do not...

QUESTION:
    1. Li XunHuan said, “When a man grows old, his ears might go deaf, his eyes might go blind, but his nose will always remain effective.” True?
    -
    I think as you age both sense of taste and smell decrease drastically. IIRC at the age of 65 you only have 25% of the sense of taste and smell you had at birth. How this is measure I know not.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

GL must have some bad experience with fat women.

Originally posted by Han Solo
    GL must have some bad experience with fat women.
    Haha, maybe you're right. There are quite a few diabolical fat people (both men and women) in GL novels.

Did they have fried chicken back then? Or was it made differently than KFC and Churches Chicken?
    The "fried chicken" here is a generic translation. But the basic gist is right, at least according to the name(I've never tasted this dish before).

I'm sure it's not breaded and put in a fryer though.

Well, your wish just might come true if you read REALLY slowly.

But I wouldn't recommend it.

----

Anyway, I was going to stop at chap 47. But this whole fat woman thing is just too amusing. Twistedly so... but still amusing notheless. Honestly, only GL can get away with this stuff. Can't exactly JY writing something likes this.

So here's chapter 48.

Chapter 48: Female Giant

Not only is You LongSheng’s sword technique very fast, his sword is one of the sharpest weapons in the world.

Li XunHuan doesn’t believe that any flesh could withstand this attack!

Only to hear a shout, as You LongSheng bounced back, and landed on a fat woman beside Li XunHuan.

This woman laughed, and took him into her arms.

That sword remained on Big Merriment Lady Buddha’s throat.

Yet Big Merriment Lady Buddha still sat there, still watching Li XunHuan with a big smile.

Li XunHuan was at a loss for words.

Big Merriment Lady Buddha actually squeezed the sword using the fat on her neck!

Not only had no one ever saw this type of kung fu, no one had even heard of it.

Only to hear her say with a smile, “Fat women have their advantages too, don’t you think?”

Li XunHuan sighed, and said, “Normal people certainly cannot match Lady Buddha’s amazing ability.”

His statement was quite sincere, for no one has much fat as she does.

Big Merriment Lady Buddha said, “I’ve also heard that your flying dagger never misses. Not even my godson could escape it. You must be pretty confident in your dagger, right?”

Li XunHuan did not respond.

Big Merriment Lady Buddha said, “Because of your dagger, you dared to come in, right?”

She smiled, and added, “But do you still think you can kill me?”

Li XunHuan sighed, said, “No.”

Big Merriment Lady Buddha laughed. She said, “Do you still want to take Blue Scorpion away?”

Li XunHuan said, “Yes.”

Big Merriment Lady Buddha frowned, but quickly regained her smile again. She said, “Interesting. You are a very interesting person. How exactly do you plan on taking Blue Scorpion away?”

Li XunHuan said, “I’ll think of a way. I’ll eventually come up with something.”

Big Merriment Lady Buddha started laughing again. She said, “Great. Then why don’t you stay here with me, and think.”

Li XunHuan said, “Since there are so much wine here, I wouldn’t mind staying a while longer.”

Big Merriment Lady Buddha said, “But my wine isn’t free.”

Li XunHuan asked, “What do you want me to do?”

Big Merriment Lady Buddha said with a smile, “Before, I thought you looked too old. But the more I look at you, the more I like you. So let’s make a deal. You stay by my side for a few days, and then I’ll let you take Blue Scorpion away.”

Li XunHuan smiled, and said, “I might not be too old for you, but are certainly too fat for me. If you can shave off a few hundred pounds, I wouldn’t mind accompanying you for a few months. But in your current state…”

He shook his head, and continued, “I have absolutely no appetite.”

Big Merriment Lady Buddha’s expression changed greatly. She said coldly, “So you won’t take me on my offer. Fine.”

She suddenly waved her hand.

The four women sitting next to Li XunHuan got up.

Although they’re fat, they’re still nimble. The four quickly surrounded Li XunHuan.

The ceiling’s fairly low, so Li XunHuan couldn’t jump over them. Nor could he go past them. Looking at these women’s fat, Li XunHuan felt revolted.

Yet these women are getting closer and closer, as if trying to squeeze him. If he threw the dagger, he could kill one of them, but would not affect the rest.

If they really squeezed him, Li XunHuan doesn’t even want to know how he’d feel.

Only to hear Big Merriment Lady Buddha say, “Li XunHuan, I know you can even escape Shaolin’s Luohan Formation, but if you can escape my Meat Formation, then it would really be an accomplishment.

Her laughter became louder and louder, until the columns holding up the building began to shake.

Li XunHuan’s eyes brightened, for he suddenly remembered LingLing.

LingLing did not come up with him.

She obviously wouldn’t see him die. She must be thinking of a plan…

At this moment, with a loud crack, the whole building broke apart. Everyone began to fall down with it.

A small hole appeared in the ceiling at this time.

Li XunHuan jumped up, and flew out of the hole.

He thought Big Merriment Lady Buddha would surely fall down. Considering her weight, she’d need quite some time to get up again.

Who’d have thought that this Big Merriment Lady Buddha has amazing reflex, and first-rate lightness kung fu. As Li XunHuan jumped out, he heard a loud tremble.

Big Merriment Lady Buddha made a bigger hole in the ceiling, and came out like a big balloon, shutting out even the moon’s light.

Li XunHuan did not look back as he landed in the forest outside,

Only to hear Big Merriment Lady Buddha laughed, and said, “Li XunHuan. Since I’ve taken a fancy to you, don’t think you can escape.”

Amidst the laughter, she charged toward Li XunHuan. Li XunHuan felt a huge force from her direction, as if a whole mountain’s falling on top of him.

His hand suddenly shot out behind him, as a cold streak of light sparkled. Little Li’s Flying Dagger finally came out!

When the dagger leaves his hand, it will never miss!

Blood came out of Big Merriment Lady Buddha’s face.

Li XunHuan did not aim for her throat this time, but rather her right eye. He knew that once the dagger leaves his hand, it would reach its target.

He’s confident of this.

Yet Big Merriment Lady Buddha’s laughter did not pause. Her laughter made Li XunHuan’s skin crawl. He couldn’t help but turn around, only to see Big Merriment Lady Buddha still walking towards him. Her face is covered with blood. The dagger remained in her right eye.

Yet she felt no pain, and was actually laughing. She said, “Don’t think you can escape, Li XunHuan. How many more daggers do you have? Throw them all out. Daggers this tiny, I wouldn’t care if you threw a hundred at me.” She suddenly pulled out that dagger, and began to chew on it with her mouth.

A dagger made of iron, chewed up into pieces.

Li XunHuan froze.

This woman is not human. She is a monster.

Yet just at this moment, Big Merriment Lady Buddha let out a colossal scream, one that shook the entire forest.

Li XunHuan saw a dark, jade sword tip appearing from her chest. Afterwards, blood spurted out like a heavy storm.

Afterwards, he saw You LongSheng holding the Love-Snatching Sword with both hands. The ten-feet sword pierced through Big Merriment Lady Buddha’s back.

The sword went in from the back, through the heart, and came out of the chest.

Big Merriment Lady Buddha fell to the ground, right on top of You LongSheng.

Only to hear numerous bones cracking, as You LongSheng’s whole body broke under her. Yet he bit his teeth, not making any sound.

Big Merriment Lady Buddha breathed heavily, and said, “You… It’s you!”

You LongSheng said, “You didn’t think it would be me, right?”

Big Merriment Lady Buddha said, “I treated you quite well, why did you do this to me?”

Sweat came down You LongSheng’s face, as he spoke while biting his teeth, “The reason I haven’t died, is because I was waiting for this day…”

He couldn’t speak further, as he could no longer breathe from the weight of her body. Just as darkness crept over his eyes, he felt Big Merriment Lady Buddha’s body rolling off of him.

Afterwards, he saw those solemn eyes of Li XunHuan. He also felt two hands wiping away the sweat off his face.

Although these two hands can take a person’s life at any moment, it can also help a person at any moment. Although this hand can hold a lethal dagger, it can also hold a fistful of compassion.

You LongSheng tried to smile, but failed. He gathered his strength to say, “I’m not You LongSheng.”

Li XunHuan paused for a moment, then nodded. He said, “You’re not.”

You LongSheng said, “You LongSheng’s already dead.”

Li XunHuan said, “I understand.”

You LongSheng said, “You did not see You LongSheng today.”

Li XunHuan said, “I just know that he’s my friend. Other than that, I know nothing.”

You LongSheng finally smiled on the corner of his mouth. He said, “I’m quite honored to have a friend like you. Unfortunately…

He tried to gather his last breath, and then shouted, “Unfortunately, I could not die in your hands!”

Dawn.

Three new graves appeared in the wood. One is You LongSheng’s. One is Blue Scorpion’s. One is Big Merriment Lady Buddha’s. Her disciples made these graves.

Her disciples didn’t seem to care much for her death. This Lady Buddha clearly didn’t have the heart of Buddha. She apparently wasn’t loved while alive.

It was indeed LingLing who crashed the house.

She was quite proud of herself, “I just loosened a single column, and the whole thing fell apart. Without my quick-thinking, you’d be crushed by now.”

When she saw that all of Big Merriment’s disciples gone, LingLing was very surprised.

Why didn’t they try to avenge their master?

Li XunHuan said, “Perhaps, while this Lady Buddha tried to fill up their stomachs, she didn’t take the time to care for their hearts.”

LingLing said, “You’re right. If a person’s too full, he’d be too lazy to care for other things.”

LingLing pouted, said, “I know you only have Blue Scorpion in your heart. Her waist’s thinner than mine.”

Li XunHuan said, “You think my heart is only filled with Blue Scorpion?”

LingLing said, “Of course. You were willing to risk your life for her. Actually, she was long dead. You didn’t have to worry about her.”

Li XunHuan said, “If she were my friend in life, she’d still be my friend in death.”

LingLing said, “So… am I your friend?”

Li XunHuan said, “Of course.”

LingLing said, “If you can risk your life for a dead friend, then why haven’t you thought about your live friend?”

As she spoke, her eyes became redder and redder, and continued, “I have no relatives. Now I don’t even have a home. Are you really going to let me beg for food everyday?”

Li XunHuan could only laugh in bitterness.

He found that this little girl’s is getting better at speaking.

LingLing glanced at him between the cracks in her fingers, said, “Besides, if you don’t take me, how are you going to find my lady? How are you going to find your friend Ah Fei?”

Ah Fei’s drinking soup.

Beef soup. Very savory, very hot.

Ah Fei held the bowl with both hands, and sipped it slowly. His eyes stared at the soup, without any expression. As if he can’t even distinguish the soup’s taste.

Lin XianEr sat beside him, resting her cheek on her hand. She said, “You don’t look too happy these past few days. Drink more soup. This soup is very nutritious, and it won’t taste good when cold.”

Ah Fei quickly drank the whole bowl.

Lin XianEr wiped his chin, and said, “Does it taste good?”

Ah Fei said, “Yes.”

Lin XianEr said, “Do you want another bowl?”

Ah Fei said, “Yes.”

Lin XianEr said, “See, there’s my good boy. You’ve been eating less and less recently. You need more food.”

The room is quite plain, but the walls were recently painted. Even the kitchen is clean, because they’ve only been living here for two days.

Lin XianEr got another bowl of soup, and put it in front of Ah Fei. She said with a smile, “Although this place is small, the market’s quite big. Too bad the meat seller bullies the new people. One pound of meat cost me ten coins.”

Ah Fei suddenly said, “Let’s stop having beef soup tomorrow.”

Lin XianEr said, “Why? You don’t like it?”

Ah Fei said, “I love the soup, but we can’t afford it.”

Lin XianEr smiled. She said gently, “Don’t worry about money. Fox skin is quite popular these days. I got more than twenty-seven taels of silver from your fox hunts last month.

Ah Fei said, “But those money will be gone. There are no foxes to hunt here.”

Lin XianEr said, “Let’s not worry about that. Besides, I still have some money saved.”

Ah Fei said, “I can’t use your money.”

Lin XianEr’s face turned red. She lowered her head and said, “Why not? I didn’t steal or seize this money. I earned it all by mending other people’s clothes.”

End of Chapter 48

Thumbs up Thx Meh!

Hiya gys,
    Thx Meh for another wonderful update. Dang, another friend of DaggerLi dies; however, it is spiritually uplifting that the friend's dignity is restored by DaggerLi. And I like the FatWomen's mockery of martial arts [ie. Shaolin has its Louhan formation while LittleBuddha has her meat --meatball-- formation ]
    -
    -
    -
    To darkcser:
    quote: But porcines do not...
    --- Well, sumo porcines do have more than 1 life! Need the Dagger [Li] and the Sword [Love-Snatching Sword] to take her down.
    -
    -
    COMMENTS:
    1. Lady Buddha uses a modification of "Overcoming a sword without a sword"? becuz in essence the flesh becomes the weapon [ie. skin/flesh/body]
    quote: Big Merriment Lady Buddha actually squeezed the sword using the fat on her neck!
    2. I really recommend this update to people who need a diet! haha. Lesson X: why you should fear the fat stuff.
    The four [sumo women] quickly surrounded Li XunHuan.

The ceiling’s fairly low, so Li XunHuan couldn’t jump over them. Nor could he go past them. [...]

Yet these women are getting closer and closer, as if trying to squeeze him. [...]

Only to hear Big Merriment Lady Buddha say, “[...] if you can escape my Meat Formation, then it would really be an accomplishment."
    3. If Li XunHuan uses another dagger [without resupply], does that mean he has more on his person?
    Li XunHuan did not aim for her throat this time, but rather her right eye. [...] She suddenly pulled out that dagger, and began to chew on it with her mouth.
    4. Wonder why Lin XianEr bother pretending, wonder if she really loves Ah Fei.
    Lin XianEr said, “Let’s not worry about that. Besides, I still have some money saved.”

Ah Fei said, “I can’t use your money.”

Lin XianEr’s face turned red. She lowered her head and said, “Why not? I didn’t steal or seize this money. I earned it all by mending other people’s clothes.”
    -
    -
    -
    INTERESTING LINES:
    1. LingLing said, “You’re right. If a person’s too full, he’d be too lazy to care for other things.”
    -
    2. LingLing said, “You’re right. If a person’s too full, he’d be too lazy to care for other things.”
    -
    3. Li XunHuan said, “If she were my friend in life, she’d still be my friend in death.”
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-02-03 at 03:45 AM.

Cool

was she named lady Buddha because of her size?

when will sun qing show up again?
    "History's third dimension is always fiction."
    -- The Glass Bead Game, Hermann Hesse

3. If Li XunHuan uses another dagger [without resupply], does that mean he has more on his person
    Ah, but he did have time to resupply afterwards.

4. Wonder why Lin XianEr bother pretending,
    Well, the answer isn't hard to figure out. Think about it a bit and you might get it. Or you could wait a few chapters and Lin XianEr would say the reason herself.

wonder if she really loves Ah Fei.
    Well, keep wondering. Because you won't find the answer until near the end of the book...

was she named lady Buddha because of her size?
    Have you seen those buddha statues? Buddha does not have the greatesst body in the world.

And if you're refering to Sun XiaoHong(instead of Sun Qing), she won't be back for a while. SXH will become a significant character near the end of the book though.

wonder if the You LongSheng is not there, how would the outcome between LXH and the Big Momma be?

thanks again to Meh for the wonderful updates...

Yayyy.. Dagger Lee's back and it is still fast & accurate as ever.....

You Lou Sheng used a ten feet sword... Wow, that is one heck of metal and you probably need all ten feet of it to pierce through Lady Buddha's body.

Thanks for the update Meh & update sooner please...