Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Translation of Little Li's Flying Dagger(cont...)

Thanks for the support you guys! But I still think I need to let Meh know or else, what if he is in the process of doing it and then you guys end up with 2 translations. That would get really confusing..... IF Meh doesn't continue by the time I have vacation, then I will do it ok(unless problems occur)?
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Hi I'm new to this particular part of the forum.

Is this translation going to be updated???. Anyone???

Thanks. I like this novel a lot, but as I don't know chinese, I hav to wait for the translations.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    Thanks for the support you guys! But I still think I need to let Meh know or else, what if he is in the process of doing it and then you guys end up with 2 translations. That would get really confusing..... IF Meh doesn't continue by the time I have vacation, then I will do it ok(unless problems occur)?
    I don't think no one here in this forum can stop you from translating any novel that still doesn't have the official translating rights. Everyone here doing it for free at their own free time. You can always open another thread and translate whatever novel out there and its up to the reader either to read them or not based on their favorite translator.

I don't think you have to ask permission for that, the only people that you can ask permission if you want to should be the the owner of the novel and that's only if you want to make a profit for it.

that's my opinion

Oh ok then... thanks for the info!! I guess I will translate during my break if I can get my hands on the novel. They have it at the Asian library. I have to get through school first. I am really eager to continue translating this novel for you all to read, so stay tuned.....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Oh ok then... thanks for the info!! I guess I will translate during my break if I can get my hands on the novel. They have it at the Asian library. I have to get through school first. I am really eager to continue translating this novel for you all to read, so stay tuned.....
    *BUMP*

please do it soon...i am eagerly looking forward to reading more. i would read it in vietnamese except i heard that the translater took liberty in changing some of the storyline to please himself.

thanks!!! you rock!
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Hi everyone!! I finally finished my exams!! I am home now and just went to the library the other day to try to check this novel out so that I can start translating... BUT some other person has it checked out!!!! They will not return it until 3-4 more weeks!! I will start school again by then though. Gosh I am so mad. I was trying to download the decoder so that I can translate it from online but it isn't working for me right now... I was going to order it but can't afford to right now. I am so sorry about this. I guess I will have to wait until i have the money to buy the second half of the novel or else I can't translate it. I was looking forward to translating for you guys too. But problems are occurring. I am sorry to say that you guys have to wait for a couple more months..... So sorry.....

Just started to read Meh's translation 2 days ago. Just wanted to THANK Meh for putting so much time in translating this great novel
    I hoped that Meh can continue the translation but I'll be happy if Trinie will be translating this novel too.
    Thank You, Meh & Trinie
    Les Arts Martiaux!
    "En Garde","Fleche Enflammee"!!

Hi arching hero!
    Sorry that i haven't replied to your PM yet. I have been wanting to continue translating but have been busy with school and stuff. I also can't get my hands on the Chinese text yet. I am trying to save money to buy it so that I can continue. I just hope that by the time I do get it that I can still continue the translation..... Thanks for your patience and support.... Take care and will talk more to you later!

Default Online books

you can get the book from www.qiqi.com. instead of buying or loaning it.

Thank you sooo much Chak! Sorry, but I can't find the link to this novel. Can you please give me the direct link?? I have to rely on my school computers since my home computer doesn't have the decoder. I can print out each chapter and slowly translate it during my breaks. I am kind of disappointed that it is in simplified Chinese though since I don't read that as well as traditional Chinese. Can someone please remind me which chapter Meh has translated up to so that I can continue when I have time? Thanks and sorry to keep you all waiting!!!

Hi arching hero!
    Sorry that i haven't replied to your PM yet. I have been wanting to continue translating but have been busy with school and stuff. I also can't get my hands on the Chinese text yet. I am trying to save money to buy it so that I can continue. I just hope that by the time I do get it that I can still continue the translation..... Thanks for your patience and support.... Take care and will talk more to you later!
    Halo Trinie,
    Hehe, It's ok. Take your time translating & Good Luck in your translation
    Les Arts Martiaux!
    "En Garde","Fleche Enflammee"!!

Thanks so much Yang Guo! By the way, which Chapter did Meh stop at so that I can continue??? I think he translated up tp chapter 45 right?? Please let me know ok?? Wait, I just checked the reading room and it seems that Meh stopped on CHapter 46 am I correct? Please let me know so that I can continue ok?

Thanks Arching Hero!! I will talk to you later!
    Last edited by Trinie; 02-03-05 at 08:04 PM.

According to like ten pages ago in this thread, I think he stopped after ch 62
    Last edited by Yang Guo; 02-03-05 at 09:23 PM.

Yah.... stopped right after the 62nd chapter was finished.

This is a great piece of work. Would love to read the rest of it

Hi guys! Thanks for letting me know which chapter he stopped on. I will try to continue when I have time ok? I printed out chapter 45 and 46 and realized how familiar they were to me... No wonder.... So I will start from Chapter 63 then. Thanks again for all your help!! I can't wait to continue....

Hi guys! Thanks for letting me know which chapter he stopped on. I will try to continue when I have time ok? I printed out chapter 45 and 46 and realized how familiar they were to me... No wonder.... So I will start from Chapter 63 then. Thanks again for all your help!! I can't wait to continue....

thanks trinie! i look forward to the translation as this is my favorite story among the translation thus far.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

nono, thank YOU

Thanks for all your help, patience and support! I really wish that I had all of this info when I had vacation.... But I will definately try my best.... I need your patience though since I have school right now.

Default Remaining translation to little li's flying dagger

hi everyone,

just wanted to let you know that the remainder of Little Li's Flying Dagger has already been translated. You can find the translation at this site..... http://www.bliss7.net/translations/dqjkwqj/. Happy reading!