Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Translation of Little Li's Flying Dagger(cont...)

Originally posted by Du Gu seeking a win

You can find all translation links here:

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...000#post236000
    i have all ready gone there. it not there Du Gu
    This is a plea to whom ever is in-charge of wuxiapedia to update the translations into it (or else start trying to get permission to put the content from the translators/editors).

thankxxx

Default Re: ummm.........

Originally posted by darkshineknight
    any one have little li's translation from chapter 1-8 because i didnt finish reading it and its now gone!!!!!!!! some one post e it up again or just send it to me pleaZZZZZZZZ

my email is at [email protected]

sorry i mean chapters 1-24 of little li's translations.

please tell me it still on the web.
    This is a plea to whom ever is in-charge of wuxiapedia to update the translations into it (or else start trying to get permission to put the content from the translators/editors).

thankxxx

if only u can read chinese... http://www.ec35.com/wx/
    Any Singaporeans interested in buying swords? Go here http://www.weaponmasters.com/?ID=WEAPONS&FDX=&FMAX=&SORT=&ITEM=KR-6&LOCATION=PHOTOS I'm looking for someone to split the Shipping Cost =) PM me...

i have all ready gone there. it not there Du Gu
    Yes it is.

Gu Long's Little Li's Flying Dagger (Senitmental Swordsman Ruthless Sword) translated by Meh
    First part http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthr...s=&threadid=953
    Second part http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthr...s=&threadid=694

Originally posted by Han Solo
    I guess JY is more popular is because the fighting scenes are usually written longer and more details, and bringing the whole scenes alive in the reader's mind.
    I actually agree with you. If someone wants proofs, just to go the wuxia fiction which I could say about 90-95% is all about the fighter and martial art.

Most people (not all people) like JY for the fighting scenes especially the younger generation which I am included somehow in same generation although somewhat an outcast.
    JY focused more on the description of the fight styles of the fighter and the martial art. Such as each styles is being different. Which the reader prefer more. Also most of all, JY have a NAME for them. They also like big action, that is why most like the XL18Z over other styles.

GL description of fighting is more based on levels rather than characteristic of the fighter or their fighting style which is less appealing to those who like action because
    1. it is hard to understand when he describe these levels. He should know that not every reader is a martial art genius
    2. for fighter who have reach high level of martial art wouldn't have a martial art therefor they have no name for their style.
    3. IMO, GL are more based on moves executed rather the inner power which reader like inner power.
    It could be said sometime that GL is more realistic in fighting scene than JY.

Question Huh???

Sorry but i remembered that little li's dagger was translated by Meh and you tiger wong. the story started when li xun huan was travelling in the carrage and carving the wooden modles of that woman and he meets the kid ah fei right. how come thats totally different to the place you told me .

thankxxx

Talking Sorry

forget it i found it. (i accidentally mistaken it for The Sword and Exquisiteness translated by Athena )

thanks

thankxxx

Default Re: Huh???

Sorry but i remembered that little li's dagger was translated by Meh and you tiger wong. the story started when li xun huan was travelling in the carrage and carving the wooden modles of that woman and he meets the kid ah fei right. how come thats totally different to the place you told me .
    It's pretty much all translated by Meh, I just helped out on part of a chapter. But I'm glad you found it. Sword & Exquisiteness links are there in that thread as well.

This has been by far my favorite series that has been translated on SPCNET. I only wish we could see it completed sometime soon.

It would be nice if someone could pick up where Meh has left off. The last update was something like 6 months ago. I wish I knew Chinese, I'd take it upon myself. Maybe its time for me to learn?? (lolol)

Thanx for all the hard work up until now, It has been incredible.

-Zach
    --=={Grundle}==--

I heard Meh say that he will continue during the summer since he will have more time. I can't wait to continue reading more since I have summer break too.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Question

by the way is meh still updating

there are lots of posts and stuf between his last post.

is he on a holiday again

i am about to do this to my computer because of waiting

thankxxx

Arr! Well, I've basically been reading this translation nonstop for the past several weeks, and I've finally finished everything so far. All I can say is Wow! I think Li Tan Hua is one of my favorite characters ever! I'm really looking forward to further chapters. Thank you so much, Meh, for your excellent translation!

It's pretty frustrating not being able to read Chinese. I've read tons of partial translations, but very few that are complete. <sigh>

I have also been reading all the chapters with growing excitement.

Thank you so much Meh! You have done a great job!

Originally posted by deathblade
    All I can say is Wow! I think Li Tan Hua is one of my favorite characters ever!
    Yeah... he's sure one of the favorite characters among Gulong's readers
    Any Singaporeans interested in buying swords? Go here http://www.weaponmasters.com/?ID=WEAPONS&FDX=&FMAX=&SORT=&ITEM=KR-6&LOCATION=PHOTOS I'm looking for someone to split the Shipping Cost =) PM me...

new member here

Hope u keep up the good work. will forever waiting until your next translation. Unspeakable gratefulness towards your hardwork.[deep bow]
    Who am I? Just wandering aimlessly looking for a nice spot to settle down.

Has there every been a comic adaptation of this novel?

Originally posted by deathblade
    Has there every been a comic adaptation of this novel?
    no... but there's one on Legendary Siblings.

i've read this story for at least 6 times now.

Meh i am not sure about others but i perfer quality over speed.

the quality is great but sometimes i really wonder "how goos is this story??" Because this translation RULES and i really cant imagin how much this novel can get.

Just hope they lock you up in a room and dont let you out until you Finish

How good would that be

thankxxx

Just hope they lock you up in a room and dont let you out until you Finish

How good would that be
    not a bad idea however Meh is translating it for the benefit of ppl like us who can't read chinese. so that'd be kinda cruel i don't really mind if he takes his time as long as it gets finished
    Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied.

I've never seen any of the adaptations of this, so I'm wondering ... exactly how long is Li's dagger usually depicted as?