Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Empress Wu ft. Alyssa Chia, Zhao Wen Zhuo

Default lady wu or empress wu (alyssa chia)?

i need some spoils on this. will she marry the King (father) first then the main guy? why did the main guy kill himself? and will he be evil b/c i saw him with white hair. also, will alyssa become evil at the end?
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Banned

Default Re: lady wu or empress wu (alyssa chia)?

Originally posted by mSsHoRtCaKe
    i need some spoils on this. will she marry the King (father) first then the main guy? why did the main guy kill himself? and will he be evil b/c i saw him with white hair. also, will alyssa become evil at the end?
    She married the present King'z and then his son who later became king...Zhao something guy'z hair became white becuz he used up all his energy/kung fu, whatever you call it to SAVE alyssia..He's NEVER bad, god forbid..heheheehhe

Nope, in this version, which doesn't Follow ACTUAL HISTORY/FACTS, she's kind and nice, never evil..Too stupid at times..

o yea alyssa doesnt turn evil in here. hehe. they changed the plot a bit. i find this series jsut wayyy to sad. all because of fate you know? jeesh

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

There was a lenghty discussion about this series under Alyssa's thread!
    Cheers!!!!!!

Originally posted by kittyknguyen
    o yea alyssa doesnt turn evil in here. hehe. they changed the plot a bit. i find this series jsut wayyy to sad. all because of fate you know? jeesh
    I find the series drag too much in the middle. But that evil sister of Alyssa was really fun to watch haha.

i find this series, EXTREMELY sad. i mean the fate and destiny of these people are just so sad. i cant seem to bear it. haha. and yea i mean y didnt vincent choose to be emperor, it wouldnt result in anything so bad, and he and alyssa could be together.

This series was too painful for me to watch due to the writers decided to take a spin on history. I have nothing against people who want to look at history through a different perspective, but to expect the viewers to buy the fact that the only female Emperor of China was soft-hearted, do no evil kinda woman who ascend to the throne by being wise and kind are hogwash!!!!

Alyssa Chia's facial structures weren't compatible for the role for she looks too mischievious and toward the end when she becomes emperor, her makeup still that of a 20-something years old. I found no chemistry between Alyssa and her love interest, Vincent Zhao.

The only salvation point of the series was the actress who played Wu Mei Niang's godsister and Bao Jianfeng, the actor who portrayed the Emperor.

Detailed plots of the series and real historical facts can be found at www.tvseriesfans.com

Beware before you entered that forum that there is a lot of hate for the emperor so I suggested you rent the first few tapes first before watching the series.
    Huang Xiao Ming

"It's great to have a private jet. Anyone that tells you that having your own private jet isn't great is lying to you." - Oprah

actually, its a pretty good series, and alyssa's crying scenes were very good and well done. i thought that alyssa and vincent had some GREAT and really good chemistry. they really made the series touching. yea you'd be surprised at how many people love this series in the www.tvseriesfans.com forum

Wow, this sounds like a really bad version of the story. What's with all this "turn evil" business? There's no right or wrong when it comes to politics in the court. Just the winner and the dead.

On a side note, does it annoy anyone else that Wu Ze Tian is constantly referred to as "Empress Wu"? There are countless emperesses in China's history. But there's only one female Emperor. That's what made her so great. The fact that she actually overthrew her own son and officially declared herself the ruler of China.

anyone know where or how i can get the theme song, since i dont have a streamload acount. please help. thanks

Is this the series?

Opening clip
    Ending clip
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I actually thought this series was great. Alyssa did a very nice job, especially at the crying and sad parts. Vincent and her was great to me. BUt the ending wasnt how I want it to end

if u look at this series from a historic pov, then its probably the worst that any adaptation coul get... and that was the feeling i had towards it at first wen i saw so many reasons for alyssa to turn evil and she didn't.

however, if u watch this series just for the enjoyment of another series, then its great. its more than great, its EXCELLENT.
    and most of all, i think that alyssa and zhan wen zhuo were great together. their scenes were so sweet.
    if ne1 else loves them like me, then plz do join our discussion about it at tvsf. direct link
    http://www.tvseriesfans.com/forums/s...&threadid=5159

and also, u can join the miracle healer thread as well, which is the new series of alyssa and vincent.

neways, for those who say alyssa has a cheeky and mischivous face... i think that its an assest in this series, coz of the change in the character of wu mei niang... i would have to agree that it wouldn't be suitable for the real wu zi tian... however, u can't judge a book by its cover.
    i think evil people can be people who look adorable and kute, coz its wots on the inside that makes ppl gud or bad.

neways, plz do join or discussion at tvsf, we'd love to c u there soon. =]
    *£övë ¢härmäïnë §hëH 4ëvä*

*~* mah other faves *~*
    ++ Alyssa Chia ++
    --- Kristy Yeung ---

Yeah, they made Alyssa too nice. I thought Wu Zhe Tian was very bossy and evil. And didn't she kill a lot of people too? Well, that's according to history.
    The New Bi Xue Jian Rocks!

Webshots - Free Beautiful Photos

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

This is one of the best serie i have seen so far this year. Alyssa did such a good job in this one. So did Vincent. I felt sorry for them, and for Vincent too. I was so sad when Vincent died. Worth watching. True they made Alyssa too nice, the real is supposed to be mean and bossy. So it made this serie quite different from the original story.

Vincent dies???
    The New Bi Xue Jian Rocks!

Webshots - Free Beautiful Photos

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Originally posted by babybunny
    Vincent dies???
    And than reborn again !
    Cheers!!!!!!

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

haha you can say he was reborn again. That reincarnated character of Vincent was nice, i love that scene when he went to visit alyssa ( the reincarnated one). Then she cried, that scene was so touching because she thought she saw him in her dream. YOu the Vincent that isn't dead and young and happy one. Gr8 serie.

Hey there all!!!

I've rented this serial a long long time ago, but haven't gotten started on it till now!!! Argh, my aunt and uncle took it before I had the chance to watch it and didn't return it until the serial was all releasing.

Well, at least I've got it back in my hands now, hehe. But so lazy to watch, lol. Only gotten on tape 5. Do enjoy watching it though.

Vincent Zhao Wen Zhou is very very dashing in here!!! I love his general outfit and his personality so far is great!!! This is my type of guy, lol

Alyssa is very cute. I love her outfits so far and from the previews, she'll get even prettier ones eh?

better start continueing watching it now
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hey there all!!!

I've rented this serial a long long time ago, but haven't gotten started on it till now!!! Argh, my aunt and uncle took it before I had the chance to watch it and didn't return it until the serial was all releasing.

Well, at least I've got it back in my hands now, hehe. But so lazy to watch, lol. Only gotten on tape 5. Do enjoy watching it though.

Vincent Zhao Wen Zhou is very very dashing in here!!! I love his general outfit and his personality so far is great!!! This is my type of guy, lol

Alyssa is very cute. I love her outfits so far and from the previews, she'll get even prettier ones eh?

better start continueing watching it now
    alyssa will have heaps more changes of clothing. in the series, she's has the best looking clothing, and the most changes.
    her clothing gets nicer and nicer. i just dun like the red and gold empress dress that she has near the end... the one u c her wear in the themevideo where she's standing in front of the officials and telling the to stand up.
    but ur on tape 5... then alyssa shuld have just been positioned as the favourite concubine... so she shuld be just wearing that white and green dress.
    dun worry, there's so many others for u to wait for.
    *£övë ¢härmäïnë §hëH 4ëvä*

*~* mah other faves *~*
    ++ Alyssa Chia ++
    --- Kristy Yeung ---