Thread: Do you think Murong Fu kept his kung fu?

Default Do you think Murong Fu kept his kung fu?

After MRF went insane/senile/bonkers at the end of the novel, what do you think happened to all his kung fu techniques?

Would he have been less effective with his insanity? Or would he actually fight better since he doesn't have so much weighing on his mind.

Maybe after Ah Bi died he went into a cave as a hermit and made up stories about being an undefeatable swordsman since his sub-conciousness is still plagued by the shame of losing to the Tian Xia Di Yi Jian.

Cave? Hermit? A bunch of made up bullshit about invincibility? Sounds familiar....wait...no...you can't be talking 'bout...

Wow interesting theory... never thought about it that way.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Default Re: Do you think Murong Fu kept his kung fu?

Originally posted by CC
    Maybe after Ah Bi died he went into a cave as a hermit and made up stories about being an undefeatable swordsman since his sub-conciousness is still plagued by the shame of losing to the Tian Xia Di Yi Jian.
    OMG, now I got it .. this is the missing link btwn DGSD - LOCH/ROCH

The mystery of the greatest swordman in JY universe has just been solved. It was actually MRF who thought he was the number one invincible swordman in the realm, always seeking for a-loss. The guy couldn't realize his dream to be an Emperor so after he became insane, he thought he was the the ultimate swordman.

No wonder, nobody had ever heard of him. All this time he was just a crazy man, hiding in the cave, making up stories, halucinating and imagining things and started writing a sword theory.

One thing is true in JY world : The more insane you are the better you become. Just look at West Poison and MuRong Fu.
    Last edited by Temujin; 07-08-04 at 04:02 PM.

wrong, wrong. you guys are all wrong.

the REAL Demonic Swordsman Dugu Qiubai is indeed from the Murong family, but it is not Murong Fu.

The fact is, many years after DGSD, the Murong family continued to decline. By the time the LOCH Greats became young adults, Murong Yin, a girl who was the descendant of Murong Fu, inherited a bit of MRF's insanity. So she went around behaving like a spoiled princess, only to fall in love with a Great. After the Great ditched her, her insanity grew gradually, until she disappeared. Years later, she became the invincible swordsman who practiced with his shadow. His name, Loss-seeking Loner.

So although Murong Fu has blood connection to DGQB, he himself is not the guy.

Originally posted by PJ
    Murong Yin
    Did Murong Ying have sex with the big bird then?

I've heard this theory before in this forum, but I couldn't remember who mentioned it first. Was it you, CC? A very good and funny theory indeed

It's all from Ashes of Time.

Btw, i don't think that DGKB came from the Murong family. What happened to the Murong family's emphasis on internal energy?

DGKB also emphasize on internal energy too.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Woa that's so interesting and crazy!

I like that Murong Yin story! Ahaahahahahahaha!
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Hahaha, good theory. Actually, Murong Yin have a personality conflict symptom. She will suddenly become Murong Yang, a male personality in herself. Murong Yang mostly act as Murong Yin bro but actually have some feeling for Murong Yin also. This is true from the Ashes of Time

Oh, maybe after being cheated by HYS. she went mad and became the legendary DGQB
    Swordsmanship’s Ultimate Ideal

Swordsmanship’s first achievement is the unify of man and sword. Once this unity is attained, even a blade of grass can be a weapon

The second achievement is when the sword exists in one's heart, when absent from one's hand. One can strike an enemy at 100 paces even with bare hands

Swordsmanship’s ultimate achievement is the absence of the sword in both hand and heart. The swordsman is at peace with the rest of the world

-Broken Sword- , Hero

man thats crazy i just watched AOT who would've known DGKB was a crazy schizophrenic woman

Originally posted by rabadi
    I've heard this theory before in this forum, but I couldn't remember who mentioned it first. Was it you, CC? A very good and funny theory indeed
    it was me, but was just a theory like this one. it could be true thou since theres no real story of DGQB
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]