Page 4 of 348 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Liu Yi Fei

awww they make such a cute couple
    i.am.2too.

Cute. Semi-pretty. Acting skills are low. Me realizing that she's 16 makes the characters that she portrays not beleivable (my opinion). Knowing that Jimmy is sucking face with a 16 years old is disgusting, it makes him a petifyle. Yuck, yuck, and yuck. Why must she play XLN? She already ruined the image of WYY.

Oh and I agree with all you people who've mentioned that she looks like someone you know. Its not that we're saying we know someone is a twin to her. But she looks like the typical cute chinese girls that I go to school with. NOTHING SPECIAL AT ALL.

Watch all her fans go harass me now.

hm... its weird, some says shes typical but her looks is the only thing that got her this far, many ppl in China say shes like 'from heaven'. i guess its all personal opinions. but i got admit most ppl think shes gorgeous, there are a lot of cute looking typical chinese actresses and they dont' get famous as fast as liu yi fei.

I think people in China tastes in looks are different. I guess they like actresses who looks like a little girl. I think growing up in Canada, and living in a city like Vancouver, I am surrounded by so many good-looking Chinese girls. Hey some of the popular TVB actresses used to all live here.

she's sweet, innocent n young and thats abt it...she's nt drop-dead gorgoeus or stunningly beautiful...and no offence to her fans bt i think she's crossed eyed..i dun get it y she got the roles wyy n xln...both who r supposed to b really really beautiful characters...i still dun c her as xln at all...shes better off as guo xiang

I agree with you sunnyshow.....I think she should have been GX instead....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

hm.. as her acting wasn't so impressive, I wonder she would end up like "No shining princess" in acting business.. you know, after few famous roles, just disappear. I would love to see her around though with better acting.

Somehow I think she would have been better in GonSuen LuEr instead. She fits that role very well. Where, I think Suen Fei Fei should have been paired up with HXM... LOL
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lustique
    Cute. Semi-pretty. Acting skills are low. Me realizing that she's 16 makes the characters that she portrays not beleivable (my opinion). Knowing that Jimmy is sucking face with a 16 years old is disgusting, it makes him a petifyle. Yuck, yuck, and yuck. Why must she play XLN? She already ruined the image of WYY.
    How do you think she ruined WYY? I am curious.

I am talking about the WYY from the novel, the character she's supposed to be playing, not some image of WYY you have in your own mind.

Don't get me wrong, I am not her fan, nor do I dislike her. I didn't think she did anything remarkable as WYY, but she was far from ruining WYY IMO, so I am curious if you could provide some examples of how she ruined WYY.

She is as cute as a doll. I have no idea about her acting. I hope her skill has improved.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/2004-10-14/1097717772_BTa4Nr.jpg')
    Love Jimmy and Jiang Xin, Support TAE

As I read all these controversial mails about LYF, I guess whether she is pretty or not or whether she acts well or not, she is successful in the sense that she has caught people's attention to generate so much controversy. In the entertainment industry, u need not have talent nor looks to catch people's attention. as long as people actually know about in the sense that you are not unforgettable, you have won half the battle. but long term staying power and success, talent and looks have a bigger role to play.

i have not seen her in action. how bad is she???? wondering

Default ^^

she is a hottie !!!!

Very cute

When is Liu Yifei's birthday?

i forgot the date but shes a virgo.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    When is Liu Yifei's birthday?
    Her birthday is August 25, 1987 according to ent.tom.com.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/liuyifei/d/108.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/liuyifei/d/105.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/liuyifei/d/79.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/liuyifei/d/51.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/liuyifei/d/43.jpg')

Is that her mom on the right?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/liuyifei/d/67.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

That means she is only 17! My gosh! She and Huang Xiao Ming are exactly 10 years apart! He is born on 7 Nov 1977....wow!

If she went to America when she was very young..that means she can speak very good English?

Was she introduced by a family friend to the director? that could mean she comes froma rich and influential family....

As I read all these controversial mails about LYF, I guess whether she is pretty or not or whether she acts well or not, she is successful in the sense that she has caught people's attention to generate so much controversy. In the entertainment industry, u need not have talent nor looks to catch people's attention. as long as people actually know about in the sense that you are not unforgettable, you have won half the battle. but long term staying power and success, talent and looks have a bigger role to play.

i have not seen her in action. how bad is she???? wondering
    she causes attention because she was WYY and is the new TLN and most of the people are disappointed that the new TLN is her. how bad is she ? imp, let's just say "just sit there and look pretty is good enough." gosh, im sooo mean
    i.am.2too.

If she went to America when she was very young..that means she can speak very good English?

Was she introduced by a family friend to the director? that could mean she comes froma rich and influential family....
    I remember reading that she went to America when she was 10. I wouldn't be surprised if she's fluent in English, but she probably has an accent.
    Her dad is a university professor and her mom is or was a professional dancer.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

What's TLN?

What's TLN?
    She probably meant XLN or Xiao Long Nu.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")