Page 1 of 348 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Liu Yi Fei

Default Liu Yi Fei

I thought she would be getting a lot more attention due to TLBB/DGSD but I guess not??? What do you all think of her?

um...shes a BAAAD actress...its not like the role of WYY isnt hard to play, she just has to walk around and look pretty....thats the only thing shes good at. sorry...just my opinion!

Ppl are just jealous of her sexiness.

It is hardly her fault that WYY character is so 2 dimensional. However, she was only 16 at the time.

I think her fame will increase with time as there is usually a lag between a series and increase in fame. She will probably start a singing career soon...

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how her acting skills develop as she gets older. Even in ten years, she'll still only be 26!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I find it really admirable that she was able to go to China from America and get such a high role for her first serial. Even though WYY isn't very deep as a character, the exposure that she gets and time "on screen" is amazing. In addition, everyone seems to think that she's the new beauty of Chinese series that we've all been waiting for after the hit of Ruby Lin and Vicki Zhao.

i think she did ok as wang yu yan. she is very young, i think if she tries harder, her acting could improve as she get older.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://asianstudios.net/forum/uploads/post-36-1080083074.jpg')

pic

I think Liu Yi Fei got really lucky. I personally don't find anything special or great about her looks. Her looks are very typical and normal. In terms of acting, it is true that she can improve with time. But I think that it is also whether you naturally have the talent to act or not. If you naturally have the talent, people will see it after only a couple of series. But if you don't have the talent anyway, experience will make you better but you can never be as good as someone that was naturally born with the talent to act.....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://home.pchome.com.tw/myhome/changkiller/tl051.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://home.pchome.com.tw/myhome/changkiller/tl059.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://home.pchome.com.tw/myhome/changkiller/tl018.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://home.pchome.com.tw/myhome/changkiller/tl020.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://home.pchome.com.tw/myhome/changkiller/tl003.jpg')

Smile

I have to admit she is very hot. I thought Liu Yi Fei did a good job portraying WYY. The character originally written by JY was already sort of 2 dimensional. She did her best with what her character was. Anyways if there is going to be a remake of ROCH then I would want LYF to be XLN. She has that certain innocent look to her that would definitely work for that role.

MORE PICTURES PLEASE
    Last edited by 18_Dragon_Palms; 03-25-04 at 05:33 AM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://asianstudios.net/forum/uploads/post-67-1080240290.jpg')

One hot babe!!!

Member Of Huang Yi Fan Club

i heard the director of dgsd used to want liu tao play wang yu yan, but he feel liu tao's skin color is a bit dark, he wants someone with more fair skin.. so someone recommended him liu yi fei, she was 15. he thinks that she is too young, but when he looked at her, he thought that she looks like 20. so he let her play wang yu yan.

TO Ding Dong, Thanks for the info! I wonder how it would be if Liu Tao played WYY instead. I personally don't find anything special about LYF's looks since I have seen that same type of look in a number of other artists already. I am not saying she isn't pretty but it is nothing special to me. The longer I look at her, the less prettier she gets.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

when he picked liu yi fei to be wyy, liu tao at first didn't understand why. then she said in the interview that she is more suitable for ah zhu. and she said liu yi fei is prettier than her, and that "shen xian jie jie" cannot be act by just any pretty girl.

i think liu tao fits ah zhu. i don't know. she just look like ah zhu.

liu yi fei has the wyy look, but i don't know about her being xln.

It's kind of funny how all the guys that post in this thread say she's so very hoTT. And how most of the girls say she's nothing special.

I think that she is very very photogenic, and that I was a little disappointed when I saw her on screen. She wasn't as beautiful as I thought she would be. I also feel kind of bad for her. I wouldn't want to be 16 looking like I'm 22..!

Liu Tao does a great job as Ah Zhu.

i think she is very pretty. her face is like a drawing. but i think she looks better just stare or a little smile. i don't think seh looks good when she laughs. her face is like a carved statue, looks beautiful when she just stand there with no expression. she was perfect for shen xian jie jie.

Well, I saw some not so good looking pix of LYF too. She sort of looks like one of my friends. I do admit that she is really photogenic most of the time. One of my friends met her in person and said she isn't that "hot" and her looks aren't that special.... I guess she can be a good WYY but not a XLN.