Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Charmaine Sheh Xi Man- Xa Thi Man

Here's a link to movie "Tossing Rain Turning Cloud" that I got from one of the threads here

Enjoy!!

http://ent.163.com/ent_2003/editor/n...04_272542.html
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

I don't think Charmaine sounded like a snob, she jus wanted the reporters to back off and a little bit of privacy. I do understand what you mean though, but the person who wrote that made it seem like she was a snob.

i like charmaine!!...hehe....i think shes improved heaps since she first started......however i dont think shes that pretty...i thought she was prettier before...now...she looks kind of skinny!!....
    Edison&Charlene4eva [J.A.E_U.T]

------>Edison&Charlene forum [join]<------

yeap.....i think she's really skinny now.....she's actually quite pretty when she doesn't do that wide smile......

she is so pretty...
    Cinderella shoes fit perfectly , but why did it loose on the way?

Banned

actually she aint that pretty, but how old is she 30??

She turned 29 this year in May.

No one in here really like Charmaine. Well, I like her a lot.

oooh charmaine sheh ... she's a really good actress. part of me likes her better than sonija kwok
    WU ZUN ! <3

I like her but sometimes I cannot stand her voice... wahahaaa

Default my opinion.....

I am currently watching her serie... PITNOL
    I think she is great but i only watch up to 10 espoides as my exam is near, i have to study for it...
    I have watched finshed her recent released serie WAR & BEAUTY... She is great in there..... She is my fav character in there.... However, I think Sheren acts very marvellous in it... but I am very impressed by Charmaine's performance in it... Hope that Charmaine will win the Most Fav Actress Award this year for her role in WAB...
    * CHARMAINE SHEH 佘詩曼 * KENNETH MA 馬國明 * TAVIA YEUNG 楊怡 * TIFFANY TANG 唐嫣 * HU GE 胡歌 * YUAN SHAN SHAN 袁姍姍 * ROY CHIU 邱澤 * FALA CHAN 陳法拉 * MYOLIE WU 胡杏兒 * LINDA CHUNG 鍾嘉欣 * SUNNY CHAN 陳錦鴻 *

well to me i really like charmaine. and i think she is pretty . and to me i think eveyrbody in the world is pretty no one is ugly. Even if someone call you ugly doesnt mean your ugly. if they are calling you ugly that means your ugly too. you shouldn't say someone is ugly just becasue your not. Thats just rude. Anyways back to charmanie.. i really like Charmaine more than Sonija. I like Charmaine in Perish in the Name of Love and i really hated Sonija in that serie ..she just pisses me off and its showing on cable on weekends at 10:40 to 1:00 o'clock three chapters.. im happy to watch it again

man gotta keep this thread going.. hahas
    Last edited by theorangecolor; 12-25-04 at 02:04 AM.
    bu bu jing xin

In my opinion, Charmaine has improved quite a bit. War and Beauty was excellent as a whole production, but Charmaine did really well with encompassing an innocent facade along with the manipulative aspect of it all. Hope her 2005 series will be just as entertaining. Does anyone know when her contract with TVB expires and if so, if she plans to renew it?
    If deadlines weren't so bad, they wouldn't begin with the word "dead".

Fame is a hard thing to handle. It have a positive and a negative side as it is noticeable that all well-known people confront them. Their life is very different to ours or to the one who is taking the photos. I feel sorry for Charmaine Sheh as she has to put up with all the hassle. What Charmaine did as they say in the article, is a natural response of which others people will take if they are in her position.

It is also keen not to say "hate" this or "hate" that when comparing between people. It might hurt their feeling... unless intented.

i kinda like her too...i tink the only bad thing is tt..she is ALL OVER THE PLACE...no offence to fans, but there's something called 'overkill'..tts the word that caused the titanic song - my heart will go on - to sink sink sink sink sink sink to the miserable bottoms of most hated songs...
    so i tink the over=promoting her has gone abit too far and too long, im watching Channel 55 VV drama of SCV and i see her in THREE shows out of the FOUR shows that they are showing during their prime slots..how's tt for overkill..
    so its not her fault, tink she has been doing well esp since i saw the vase improvement btw Crimson Sabre and Point of No Return..so hope all goes well for Charmaine!
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

i like charmaine in witness to a prosecution II... she so pretty inside.. with bobby au!!!
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

Default Charmaine Sheh

I like Charmaine so much............ Especially in Wars and Beauty. She act much better than Gigi Lai and people... And she is pretty. But so many people hate her. Don't know why?
    KRTRT LNYLCC

Quote Originally Posted by KRTRT LNYLCC
    I like Charmaine so much............ Especially in Wars and Beauty. She act much better than Gigi Lai and people... And she is pretty. But so many people hate her. Don't know why?
    I think Gigi Lai looks better than her.

Default Well

Well....
    that's what I think only.. Different people have different taste and different opinions... Who knows
    KRTRT LNYLCC

in ''war and beauty '' ...i love sheren role and den charmine role too. i think that series is ok.
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...