Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How powerful is Pie Xie Jian Fa ?

Default How powerful is Pie Xie Jian Fa ?

Ling HuChong was able to defeat his teacher, YBQ using DG9J (claimed to be the ultimate sword arts in a whole JY universe, if you don't consider 6MSJ a sword art) and it's also because YBQ after executing the complete sets YBQ repeats the previous moves, so that LHC was able to explore the flaws.

But how powerful is PXJF actually ?

Could other fighters other than LHC defeat YBQ with different sword arts other than DG9J? Say... the WuDang Priest with his Taichi sword techniques ? What about other fighters from other novels with different powerful sword arts ?
    Last edited by Temujin; 03-25-04 at 03:45 AM.

How was the fight actually described in the novel? I haven't fully read the novel yet (and Lanny Lin's translation is still far from finished), so I don't know how the fight went. In the old adaptation titled "Smiling Proud Wanderer" starring Chow Yun-Fat, it seems that LHC would be a dead meat if it wasn't for Yilin who helped him stab YBQ from behind.

if everyone is the same talent with the same qi then i would say dg7j is better than pi xie taji would also be better the only reason taji suked becos the wudang hed was not talented if u put zsf there then it's a diff story plus ybq was never a talent using the same sttrokes is not talent if he actually altered the repetiotns then ling hu cong wouuld find it hard but because it's all repeats he stumble upon a break stace.

but to learn pi xie there is a high price......

If YBQ had more time to train BXJF he might have been so fast that LHC would not be able to exploit the flaws.

e.g. When LHC first saw LPZ execute the real BXJF he was afraid that he wasn't fast enough to break it.

Originally posted by CC
    e.g. When LHC first saw LPZ execute the real BXJF he was afraid that he wasn't fast enough to break it.
    You mean LPZ was faster than YBQ?

i don't no but i feel as if lin pin zhi is a better fighter, not be bias of cos.

Well, I don't know how poweful is it, but IMO, it's still a silly kungfu, all of men have to cut..... , terrible!!!
    RDAK

Visit my simple site :
    CCTV's Legend of The Condor Heroes 2003

hmmm i wander if women can learnm bi xie and sun flower, i mean they don't have a ............ so i guest they can,lol

hmmm i wander if women can learnm bi xie and sun flower, i mean they don't have a ............ so i guest they can,lol
    but maybe they turn into men....i remember reading a thread on it.....

Originally posted by - L1n -
    umm...they lack the bit to cut off...so thats a no...

also ling hu chong had xi xin da fa as well...u cant just credit everything on dg9j
    also theres the dbfb thing...it took 3 of them to kill it...

bi xie jian pu...is based more on speed than anything else...i m sure there are many styles that can counter it...tai ji will most likely as it emphasises slow to beat fast...of course compared to dgsd, bi xie jian fa is nothing...but trully ..it is a very very high price to pay...

well, since BXJF came from same orgin as KHBD (sunflower stuff), then they should be about inequal in ability, shouldn't they?

well, since BXJF came from same orgin as KHBD (sunflower stuff), then they should be about inequal in ability, shouldn't they?
    Did BXGF come from KHBD or were they both from a different source? Cause if BXGF came from KFBD then i think KFBD would be stronger as it is the whole whereas BXGF is just a bit of it....

I don't think anybody other than the creator ever learned the original? BXGF and the KHBD that DFBB learned were all corrupted form of the original that the two guys from Wah San wrote down from what they remembered.

BXGF and the KHBD that DFBB learned were all corrupted form of the original that the two guys from Wah San wrote down from what they remembered.
    That's wat i thought

So can Taiji Sword defeat BXJF ?

Originally posted by philip
    No, the original was burned at Shaolin and the two idiots couldn't remember right, hence the jian and qi controversy at huashan. It'd be like saying the Emei 9Yang was equal to ZWJ's 9Yang.

It'd be like saying the Emei 9Yang was equal to ZWJ's 9Yang.
    Didn't Siu Lum also hav 9yang or was it from there?

9 Yang was found in Shaolin, but in HSDS, they only have an incomplete set of it.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Originally posted by Battosai
    No, the original was burned at Shaolin and the two idiots couldn't remember right, hence the jian and qi controversy at huashan. It'd be like saying the Emei 9Yang was equal to ZWJ's 9Yang.
    but neither was the orginal copy though...both were ripped off versions.