Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Bernice Liu

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    i guess her jaw makes her stand out... she's doesnt look like the other actresses...

heydaregoestracy... i will try to find a clip to show you...
    yeah i agree... i think that's the reason why i like her... cuz she doesn't look like all the other actresses... she has a different look to her. in a good way of course.. haha

mc- thanksss! woo.. you're awesome!
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

She's pretty funny. She's currently filming an ancient series with Sunny Chan, Tong Ying Ying, and Tse Tian Wah, and she asked Tong Ying Ying to advise her how to memerize the lines because they were written in the ancient/literary fashion that she has no clue what a lot of her lines meant. She said she's totally cluecless in what she's saying, but then again that might be best because had she understood more, it might confuse her further and mess up her acting.

Oh I gotta see this series when it comes out. Watching a westernized (Guai Mui) girl try to pull off a Chinese ancient series, this should be fun.

Also, you guys should try to watch her in Beautiful Cooking. It was so funny, most celebs actress who went on the show couldn't cook for their lives. Their cooking came out to be either burnt, way too salty, no taste whatsoever, undercooked, or just downright nasty. Bernice was really funny on the show. This was the first time I've seen her. I've heard about her but never really got to watch any of the series she's been in.
    Last edited by tennisrocks; 08-17-06 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks
    Also, you guys should try to watch her in Beautiful Cooking. It was so funny, most celebs actress who went on the show couldn't cook for their lives. Their cooking came out to be either burnt, way too salty, no taste whatsoever, undercooked, or just downright nasty. Bernice was really funny on the show. This was the first time I've seen her. I've heard about her but never really got to watch any of the series she's been in.
    Yeah she was funny on that show.

I think she's gorgeous. Bad actress, but gorgeous.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks
    She's pretty funny. She's currently filming an ancient series with Sunny Chan, Tong Ying Ying, and Tse Tian Wah, and she asked Tong Ying Ying to advise her how to memerize the lines because they were written in the ancient/literary fashion that she has no clue what a lot of her lines meant. She said she's totally cluecless in what she's saying, but then again that might be best because had she understood more, it might confuse her further and mess up her acting.

Oh I gotta see this series when it comes out. Watching a westernized (Guai Mui) girl try to pull off a Chinese ancient series, this should be fun.

lol yeahh i saw that.. when she was doing the pizza dough. haha.. this isn't her first ancient series she was in Virtues of Harmony 1 which was an ancient series... she was good in it soo it shouldn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    lol yeahh i saw that.. when she was doing the pizza dough. haha.. this isn't her first ancient series she was in Virtues of Harmony 1 which was an ancient series... she was good in it soo it shouldn't matter.
    I like her bubbly personality. It feels very natural and real.

yuppp agreed with tennisrocks..

she's soo pretty too!!! and she can act adn sing.. and she's a westerner! lol

yuppp agreed with tennisrocks..

she's soo pretty too!!! and she can act adn sing.. and she's a westerner! lol
    she can dance too!
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by KantopunK...xD
    she can dance too!

oh yeah! i forgot about that! lol.. but seriously she's soo talented. like she can speak mandarin, cantonese, and english... maybe mandarin and cantonese not fluently but she's improved a lot... yeah i was on youtube.. and they had this clip of her dancing and ppl were like she dances horrible.. like as a comment. and i was like what are they talking about?? r they nuts?? lol

they obviously don't know that she's been dancing since she was very litte... haha

oh yeah! i forgot about that! lol.. but seriously she's soo talented. like she can speak mandarin, cantonese, and english... maybe mandarin and cantonese not fluently but she's improved a lot... yeah i was on youtube.. and they had this clip of her dancing and ppl were like she dances horrible.. like as a comment. and i was like what are they talking about?? r they nuts?? lol

they obviously don't know that she's been dancing since she was very litte... haha
    actually...her mando is really terrible. see her on tvb8 a few times and she tried speaking mando and then it was like one mando word, a sentence in canto and a bit of english!
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by KantopunK...xD
    actually...her mando is really terrible. see her on tvb8 a few times and she tried speaking mando and then it was like one mando word, a sentence in canto and a bit of english!

really? haha.. i heard a song from her in madarin.. it was pretty good.

hey, I saw her on E-Buzz and it was showing she was filming a new series with Shirley Yeung, Steven Ma, and Ron Ng, and it was revealed that she doesn't know how to swim. And she was so funny, she was like yeah, I still need to use those lifesaver around me in order to float in water.

anyone have any new pics of her?

I think she makes a nice on-screen couple with Steven Ma. She's hot!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?