Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Jack Wu

Hello d3bbie and goddess! Haha, this thread is on its way to the sixth page!! I'm going a little bonkers here.

Yeah, not much news on Jack huh? Wish he would appear more often, though I just caught him on K-100 for a second that day! And do you know, he hosts Jade Solid Gold the music programme once in a while? My friend saw him that day and she didn't tell me! I didn't see... I must keep looking out for him.

Anyway, d3bbie, I've sent you the screen captures already. The file is quite big though. Hope you don't mind. Heehee. Have a nice day!

Ack! I just realized a mistake! It isn't Jade Solid Gold, it's Y2K Music Collection. My mistake! Still, have a nice day!

Hey there smrr00 and d3bbie

Hehe, I guess we'll just have to continue chatting about Jack in his minor roles and his "lead" in ND for the time being. Hopefully a serial with him will be popping out soon!!!

Lol, just the three of us went on for a almost 6 whole pages!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by smrr00
    Hello d3bbie and goddess! Haha, this thread is on its way to the sixth page!! I'm going a little bonkers here.

Yeah, not much news on Jack huh? Wish he would appear more often, though I just caught him on K-100 for a second that day! And do you know, he hosts Jade Solid Gold the music programme once in a while? My friend saw him that day and she didn't tell me! I didn't see... I must keep looking out for him.

Anyway, d3bbie, I've sent you the screen captures already. The file is quite big though. Hope you don't mind. Heehee. Have a nice day!
    Thanks sooooooo much for your screen captures, smrr00!! And of course I don't mind that the file is quite big. I absolutely adore them! I look forward to seeing more from you

Oooh...you get to see him on TV!! OMG! I don't get anything here!! Nothing...

Hey goddess! I know... 6 pages... hehe Yup, his "lead" in ND and his minor roles... I think I've ranted enough on ND for the moment!

Hehe, I know. If TVB would hurry and let him star in more serials then I think we could get even more pages appearing!!! Hehe, I'm still addicted to ND!!! Was rewatching it last night, but now I see myself paying more attention to Jack, Wong Hei, and Eddie then Jack and Myolie. Hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yes yes! i want to see a new jack series! i wonder if he would be in the police cadet one too minor or something? hmmm~
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Hey xox and goddess!

I wish I had time to rewatch Net Deception... I am so overwhelmed with school work!! Oh, well. Hopefully this weekend would be much better...

xox, have you gotten BFII yet?

I don't want Jack as a minor!! Oh, well...better than nothing though.

Originally posted by d3bbie

I don't want Jack as a minor!! Oh, well...better than nothing though.
    well maybe your right not a minor but he will be overshadowed by ron ng!
    i've seen bf2 before and i havent rented it again yet. i have so many other series i have to watch before i take anything out to rewatch again~
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

xoxoxox

Hey there d3bbie and xox!!!

I know what you mean about school work d3bbie I'm loaded also, lots of finals coming up. There is like only 2 weeks left of school!!! A little less actually. Well I'm on my weekend right now, got a 3 days off so had time to watch ND again, hehe.

I know. I want to see Jack as a cop again, hehe. But it would be nice to let him play different roles!!! Man, I won't ever forget his role in ND. Is really memorable to me!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey xox! So sorry I got you and smrr00 mixed up... on that BFII thing... Anyway, I don't know about him being overshadowed by Ron Ng... it does depend on their character's appeal though, more than anything.

goddess, you lucky thing! Only two more weeks left of school... summer vacation approaching? I have winter holidays in seven weeks... and that's ages away (can't believe I'm already counting donw!! )

Yes, would love to see Jack as a cop again...but would also enjoy him in different roles (Not as a baddie, please ) ...

Hello! I haven't been here for ages!!! But I couldn't help it, since I have 5 tests this week. What fun.

I saw Jack on Y2K Music Collection as the host!!!! This time for a really really long time!!!!!! Hahaha.... he's soo cute! I missed K100 though. I don't know if he appeared. Whee!

Hello! I haven't been here for ages!!! But I couldn't help it, since I have 5 tests this week. What fun.

I saw Jack on Y2K Music Collection as the host!!!! This time for a really really long time!!!!!! Hahaha.... he's soo cute! I missed K100 though. I don't know if he appeared. Whee!
    Hello smrr00! Good to see you back. How were your tests? I've been ploughing through my assignments... research and more research (Thanks to the subjects I chose to do)

OMG!! Really?? You saw Jack on Y2K? Sounds fantastic! Wish I could've seen it... I was never really into TVB stars until I moved here...funnily enough....

wow there's news on jack!
    he's gonna be in some series called "Ten Brothers" with Kenix and Frankie. cool thing is Matt Yeung is gonna be in it too!
    check it out at Em's site
    http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

xoxoxox

Originally posted by xox
    wow there's news on jack!
    he's gonna be in some series called "Ten Brothers" with Kenix and Frankie. cool thing is Matt Yeung is gonna be in it too!
    check it out at Em's site
    http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for that, xox!

That's terrific to hear! Kenix, Frankie... and Jack! Finally!
    Last edited by d3bbie; 05-21-04 at 09:49 PM.

Hello!! Is that Jack's new series I'm hearing about?? Whee!!! I'm so happy! Wonder what he's going to look like in ancient series.. haha...

Am I lucky or what? One of the tv channels here started airing King of Yesterday and Tomorrow last night!! It was the first episode and I saw Jack!! Hahaha.... I'm just so happy.

d3bbie, 4 of my tests were not bad but I think I did horribly for English. I shall never like yetis or the Abominable Snowman.
    Last edited by smrr00; 05-21-04 at 07:09 AM.

Hello!! Is that Jack's new series I'm hearing about?? Whee!!! I'm so happy! Wonder what he's going to look like in ancient series.. haha...

Am I lucky or what? One of the tv channels here started airing King of Yesterday and Tomorrow last night!! It was the first episode and I saw Jack!! Hahaha.... I'm just so happy.

d3bbie, 4 of my tests were not bad but I think I did horribly for English. I shall never like yetis or the Abominable Snowman.
    Hey smrr00!

Would it be an ancient series? I had no idea

You're definitely lucky! Haha...I've never even watched King of Yesterday and Tomorrow.... PLUS, it'd never air here... you lucky ducky..

Haha...English?! I have two papers next week...Stats and English. I have to re-read that darned play I hate with a passion again... Death of a Salesman, by Arthur Miller... and I'm gonna have to write an essay on it Very depressing. Haha...

Can't I write an essay on Net Deception and Jack instead?

Hey there d3bbie and smrr00!!

Hehe, its the weekend now for me. Now its only 1 week of school left d3bbie!!! Well 1 week and 1 day....and if you knew how that was arranged, you would think it was just crazy.

Oh that is great to hear!!! Finally news on him. Thanks for posting it d3bbie!!! I'm checking it out right now. Can't wait!!! ooooooh, Kenix and Frankie!!! Thats great, fainlly get to star together and after being recently married too!!! Hehe, nice to hear they will get even more time to spend togehter, hehe.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hey there d3bbie and smrr00!!

Hehe, its the weekend now for me. Now its only 1 week of school left d3bbie!!! Well 1 week and 1 day....and if you knew how that was arranged, you would think it was just crazy.

Oh that is great to hear!!! Finally news on him. Thanks for posting it d3bbie!!! I'm checking it out right now. Can't wait!!! ooooooh, Kenix and Frankie!!! Thats great, fainlly get to star together and after being recently married too!!! Hehe, nice to hear they will get even more time to spend togehter, hehe.
    Hey goddess! Gosh...weekend's here for me too. It took forever coming. Haha Six more weeks of school left for me... can you believe that?! Winter's approaching... so we're getting gloomy, wet and cold weather... makes it SO hard to get out of bed in the mornings to go to school... haha.

One week and one day just flies by, goddess... you'll have your hols in no time at all! You lucky goose!

The news of Jack's new series came from xox, not me So you'll have to thank her. Yup! Would love to see Kenix and Frankie in a series together... I thought their wedding was beautiful (It wasn't Trista's $4 million wedding but still...)

It's 3:08 PM, Saturday now... and I'm still plouging through my Classics assignment

Hello!! I can't wait for "Ten Brothers" to finish filming! *although I think they haven't started even*...

I'm enjoying King Of Yesterday and Tomorrow, and d3bbie, I finally got my BF2!!! Wahaha.... I immediately inserted the first disc.. and I saw Jack!!!

I still have Maths and Literature tests next week... although it's the last week of school.

Hey there you guys

Hehe, 6 weeks will also fly by pretty fast d3bbie!!! I know what you mean, I never want to leave the bed when its cold and gloomy outside. That is the perfect time to stay in bed!!! Tehn again I never want to leave the bed for school

Very eager for summer vacation!!! Then again I'm really going to miss a lot of my friends. Met a lot of new friends this year too, well gotta wait till next year then, hehe.

Lol, I got so into my typing!!! Sorry for not noticing that you posted the info xox!!! Gotta get names striahgt now!! Anyways thanks so much there xox!!!! You get a big
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.