Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Wu

Default Jack Wu

ooh what do you guys think of this guy? I think he's pretty cute and has alot of potential! he's alright up there with sammual, ron, bosco and matt.
    so far he has been in

not just a pretty face (roger's little brother)
    guest star in Triumph in the skies~
    and Net Deception as the undercover cop.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Hey there xox!!! I'm so glad that you opened up a thread on him since I really want to chat about him now!!!!

I'm watching Net Deception at the moment and I find him extremely cute and his character is loveable. Its really cute how at first Jack and Myolie didn't get along in ND, but they soon started dating!!! I cant' wait to see more on their relationship!!!

Oh he guest starred in Triumph in the Skies? Do you happen to know as what role and all? Hmmm...wasn't he also in Survivor's Law as the guy who had the littler sister and they both burnt that one guy's house and store?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

He was one of Sammual's old school friend in Triumph that they met again at the airport where Jack's father was trying to get people to try his dessert. do you remember that part?

and in Survivor's law are you talking about the brother and sister that cheated Raymond that he was really upset over? If so, that wasn't him i believe it was another guy.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

xoxoxox

Hi Hi again xox!!!

Hehehe, where are all the other Jack fans? Seems like we are the only ones talking at the moment!!! Anyways they'll come pretty soon

Yeah, I remember that part. Watched it a few times for the Sammul and Myolie moment, hehe. But I don't think I noticed that the guy was Jack!!! Hehehe, I think I better go rewatch that part again!!!

Yeah, thats the guy I'm talking about. So its not him? hmmmm...some reason reminds me of him. Gosh, I hope to see Jack and Myolie star in a couple moer series together as a couple. And their relationship should be cute too!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah i know hey? we're like the only 2 writting. i think people need a picture.

xoxoxox

I really like Jack Wu ^_^ He just seemed to pop out of nowhere but he's very very cute and a pretty good actor, considering he's newness.

Hehehe, hey there Chi Mei!!! Glad you came into this thread, remembering to keep coming back!!

Hey xox!!! Look, another person!!! More will come so this thread will get extremely lively with everyone gushing on how cute Jack is, hehe.

Oh, I rewatched that part in TITS and that is Jack!!! Hehehe, he looks so cute, but his acting in there is a bit overacting. He seems uncomforatable onscreen there, but he's fine in Net Deception except for his unexpressive face at times. Then again at other times his face emotions is perfect!!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i think he's doing really well in Net Deceptions unlike in Not Just A Pretty Face where he looked freaked out (but still cute) most of the time haha~
    yeah welcome to the Jack Thread!

xoxoxox

Hi there again xox!!! Seems like we've been seeing each other a lot huh? Good though since means we have lots in common and share the same favorite artists

Jack was in Not Just a Pretty Face too? Was his role large? Probably more of a minor huh? Well I'm looking forward to seeing more of him!!!

Just finished watching him in Net Deception and all I can say is that I love him!!! He looks sooooooo cute in the end. Very professional and its great that he became a high ranking cop!!! Very cute with Myolie in the end. Hopefully they pair together again or maybe he can pair with more people and get more leads!!! Oh, I want to see him with Wong Hei and Eddie again. The three of them are so amusing, love their last scene togehter!!!

here is a pic of Jack and Myolie near the end of Net Deception. Don't they match nicely? Jack looks very cute too!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://members.lycos.nl/jenny_sweetgurl/ND_Episode20_011.jpg')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hello all. I have also jumped on to the bandwagon since seeing him in ND...i may be thinking of someone else, but i think he played Melissa Ng's twin brother in King of yesterday and tomorrow...the one that died in a beach accident...they showed him in some flashbacks that Melissa had.

Does anyone have a profile fo him yet??

I'm pretty sure he has been floating around as an extra...

hi again goddess!

yes that was him in "King of yesterday and tomorrow". but in "not a just a pretty face" he was rogers little brother who paired up with nancy wu.

profile:
    English Name: Jack Wu
    Cantonese: Wu Lok Yin
    Vietnamese: Hồ Lạc Ngôn
    Birthday: August 23, 1977
    Birthplace: Hong Kong
    Height: 173 cm
    Weight: 61 kg
    Languages Spoken: Cantonese, English
    Hobbies: Water sports, dancing, guitar, swimming.

singer now actor

Series::
    Burning Flame 2
    The King of Yesterday and Tomorrow [2003] (Melissa's brother)
    Not Just a Pretty Face [2003] (Roger's brother)
    Net Deception [2004]

know what? he looks pretty young for his age!

xoxoxox

Hey there xox!!!

Thanks a lot for the profile there!!! Wow, he's only 26? He looks extremely younger then that!!! I was thinking 22 or somewhere close to that!!

Welcome to the thread delia_k_00!!! Do remember to visit often and post lots more, hehe So you like Jack too eh? hehe, thats great. His first performance is gaining him many fans!!!

I haven't seen Not Just a Pretty Face, but did see King of Yesterday and Tomorrow!!! hehe, thanks for bringing that up delia!! I wouldnt' even have remembered if it wasn't for you. hehe, I still haev a slight image of him in that series. Espically the drowning scene!!! Gosh, he looked even younger in there!!! This guy is so cute hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

thx goddess! i try to come and post often, but im soo busy with schoolwork and trying to catch up on all the tv viewing that piles up around here. As u can see, even tho i've been a member longer, i am no where near u in terms of the number of posts.

Yes, Jack looks extremely young...and he's actually older than Raymond and Ron!

Hey there delia Hehe, I understand. Just come in whenever you have the time. I know about school, piles and piles of work to be done there..... Before I hardly had time to come online too, but since I just had spring break I'm in the habit of going on more regularly now

Yeah, I noticed that you've been a member longer too!! Lol, its amazing how I actually have this many posts!! (Goddess whispers : diffinately helps by being a mod ) Lol, just kidding there!!

I know!!! Raymond and Ron look a bit older then Jack, but its intersting that Jack's a bit older!!! Raymond and Ron both have that more handsome/mature look. Jack on the other hand gets the cute and boyish look, hehe. I saw a pic of Jack from one of his albums and he had long hair then!!! ekk, not very cute there...heeh.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    I saw a pic of Jack from one of his albums and he had long hair then!!! ekk, not very cute there...heeh.
    hey goddess! haha i've seen those pics too not too flattering huh?

xoxoxox

Yeah, it made him look older then what he's supposed to be and older looking then him now!!! Glad he is sticking with the clean cut, spikey hair. Really really cute!!! I love how he looks in ND, hehe.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I think the clean cut spikey hair look goes well on most guys...

Yeah, most guys really can't pull of the long hair look. It just makes them look funny and somewhat old. You know, I think Jack would look nice with a messy type of hair. Like no gel or spikes. Just a natural look. I love guys like that... lol, don't mind me...

I wonder what other serie he will be filming. Hope he sticks to doing more acting!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah i hope after net deceptions more people are looking at him therefore leading to more roles *yay*

xoxoxox

Wasn't he also in "summer heat" with Joe Ma? He was the adopted son of Margaret Chung?