Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Detective Investigation Files I-IV 《刑事偵緝檔案I-IV》 - Page 13
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Detective Investigation Files I-IV 《刑事偵緝檔案I-IV》

Hey there guys!!!

Yeah, I liked that idea you have cherrie about Sunny and Jessica getting a few more scenes to show their "interest" in one another. Its really difficult for me to like the idea of Sunny and Jessica right after seeing him say good bye to Charmaine and San San.

Hi hi Christina Ah yes, do agree with many of your points. San San did have her spoiling points yet she was a kind hearted person. She trusted many people and tried to help them out wherever she could. The thing I liked best about her was when she let that one guy hide out in her house when he was being searched for all over the place. Then afterwards she got him to work at her resturant. What is his name?!? He is such a great actor, been in millions of series. Hehe, know something funny too? San San and him were paired together in Aiming High, hehe

Even though those reasons which Charmaine decided to breakup with Sunny are very reasonable and "sacrificing" we can't say that San San stole Sunny. I don't think that Charmaine had to choose at all between her friendship with San San and her relationship with Sunny. Even though she saw that whole scene at the mountain top, she doesn't know the whole truth behind it. She was just suggesting things to herself causing her to believe otherwise and causing the whole helping her father in the murder. I don't think we can blame San San or Sunny for Charmaine's decision to breakup.

I think that her being "there" with Sunny so much can be seen different. Like you see her as sorta making him accept her into being his gf while I see it as comforting. San San just wanted to keep him company and make him happy. When he denied her, such as saying he's not ready to "cook" for her yet, she was sad, but didn't keep bringing it up. Only after she thought he was "ready" did she rebring up the subject.

I really don't feel that San San ever wanted to hurt Charmaine and take Sunny. It just happened by the chance of a misunderstanding and a mistake. After San San knew the "truth" as to why Charmaine broke up with Sunny, she truelly wanted to mend them back together. She went out and truthfully talked with Charmaine and then she "left" Sunny. Even if being with Sunny was a mistake, San San still is a good person and a very good friend if you ask me.

Lol, you know, I have no clue what I'm talking about anymore!!! Very confused at what I'm trying to prove all of a sudden. Hehe, brain a complete blur. Anyways I think that its nice to not agree on opinions allt he time Christina. Its quite fun to chit chat back and forth while trying to prove different points. hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by KennyLeeJianSiong
    1million not enough.........
    Hehe yes you can just not with the mega stars... and the special affect... but is enough
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Hehe, James. If only you were a producer with that kind of money I would watch your version
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hehe, James. If only you were a producer with that kind of money I would watch your version
    Hehe I can always count of Goddess for her support

I rewatch this series again... and I wish they expand on the last case with Roger's charactor... I really felt bad for him. If they have a sequal I would hope they bring him back as the main villian. They could have him break out of the jail and go after Louis etc.

It was really werid to see the bad guy with feelings while the good guy have no feeling. One of the best things about this series.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

james: i will watch your version too
    goddess: i agree with most of your pts. im so damned annoyed with charmaine's character here. i think all she did was whine in front of the camera. and i think since it's her choice to let go of sunny, then she really doesn't deserve sunny in the end.
    btw, who killed san san anyway? i just remember there are twins, then the evil twin tied up the good twin in the comfort room....can't remember the rest
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

I want to be the scriptwriter for James' s version.........

at no cost......
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

haha! i'll just be the music director
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hey there everyone

Hehe, of course James!! Lol, I could imagine you directing the serie. :

Anyways I agree. I wanted to have a little more on Roger since I found his character very interesting. I really liked the story of how Roger trusted Louis a lot, but in the end was "betrayed" by him. Their parting scene really leaves a impression on me since it wasn't what I expected.

Agree cherrie I really don't think Charmaine's first intention of breaking up with Sunny was to let him be with San San. To me it seemed more like she did so out of anger and frustation since she actually believed that Sunny had betrayed her. She had only seen one misunderstanding and she jumps to conclusion. Anyways her character just doens't fit with Sunny. Like Maggie said, Sunny should be with someone more relazed and easy going and all.

San San was killed by Sunny's 2nd sister who was also played by Maggie. It was quite a touching reuniting scene between Sunny and his "two" sisters It turned into a double joyous moment for Sunny, but why did they have to kill San San Espically why did they make Sunny's sister do it?

I just wanted to take a little paragraph to talk about the themevideo. I dont' like it. Like the format and the pictures used in it. There was very little scenes included in taht showed a bit about the cases. The only case that got "many" pictures would be the one with the staged street on the deserted island. Other then that, only a few film stripes with characters in cases were included.

The rest of the pictures were mostly relationship ones. Not that I minded much, but I wanted more scenes of the cases. Oh yes, in the themevideo there is a scene were Louis and Jessica are standing face to face near the street and then right after we see them standing on different parts of the streets. These two scenes happen one after another and I just didn't like having them both be placed in the video and right after another since they are in opposite order. Does that make sense? hehe.

Lol, I could go on and on abut the themevideo, but I'm getting a little tired, hehe. Will comment more next time!! Till then!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

throughout this whole series, all i see is San San & Charmaine pushing Sunny back & forth saying "u have him", "no no no ur my best friend. u have him". Charmaine only left Sunny cuz her dad begged her to so i felt bad for her. in the end, i think Sunny truely chose San San when he proposed to her. also after the death of San San, Charmaine admitted that she still loved Sunny but Sunny still refused.

as for Louis, i really hated it when he left Jessica for Anne (just cuz i wanted the Louis/Jessica pair). but just as character wise, i think he shudn't pick either 1 of them. here's my reason:

if he picked Jessica, then he wud still remember Anne & their past memories. he instead picked Anne but still remembers Jessica. it's not fair for the 2!!

louis still loves Jess cuz he already picked Anne but still goes to Jessica's house & kissed her & had a look of jealousy when he saw her w/ Sunny. he still loves Anne cuz he almost killed himself when he thought she died. so i think his love is equal b/w the 2 but he chose Anne cuz she almost died & seems more vulnerable than Jess.

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

oh heck why say so much about Louis.

he had his chance....he just didn't appreciate it.....

so, even in the bar ending, if Sunny was actually going out with Jessica, I would say serve him RIGHT............

however, I still believe Sunny won't get into a relationship that fast.....
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

Babygurl, after reading your posts I really agree with you on a lot of points. Espically the whole triangle between Louis, Anne, and Jessica now. Lol, I wouldn't have minded him not picking either one now either

At times I was quite annoyed at Charmaine and San San for pushing Sunny back and forth as if he was an item. But I think that by doing this it proved they had a strong friendship. It also proved Sunny's love for San San and his love for Charmaine to be only of the past

Hmmm...do you guys know what the title of the english song that was played during the Sunny, Charmaine, and San San scenes is? The scene that leaves most impression on me for when it was played would be when Sunny had brought Charmaine into the hospital after she had taken beer and some sleeping pills together. He goes out into the courtyard and memories of him with Charmaine and San San appear in his mind. This is the time that the song plays. Here are a few lyrics from the song.

I can't believe its really true.....
    That you could love as you do....
    I have no treasures but whats in my eyes.....

Yeah, thats about the only lyrics I can remember at the moment. They might not even be in right order. Anyways I'll go listen to the song again and write down more of the song to post later. Hope you guys can help sicne I really really like this song!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

I started to watch DIF 4 again recently. I have watched many tvb series in my life and this one has really left a big impression.
    I seldom cry watching tv but I did cry watching some of the scenes when I first watch this serie.

Some of the memorable scenes

I was surprised that after the ending credits there's still a scene
    Oh boy was he surprised and much regrets

to goddessofhonour
    I can't really hear the whole 2nd couplet but I think this should be it.

sometimes I can't believe it's really true
    that you could love me like you say you do
    I look around and I don't understand
    I'm not much more than any other men

I have no treasures but what's in my eyes
    and I know that I'm a fool
    but that's all I can do

I make any kind of sacrifice
    just to see you, just to see you
    I climb the mountain and I won't think twice
    just to see you, just to see you

I've never thought that chance will come again ???
    But here I am and I'm like everyone ???
    And when I find out it's over
    You give me strenght and I will carry on

Hey there Penny Welcome to the forum!!! Enjoy chatting with everyone in here and have fun!!!

Oh, thanks so much for the pictures and screencaps!!! Those are some of my favorite scenes also!! hehe, I think many people really have memories of Louis and Jessica's parting scene!! Gosh, they both look so sad and devastated there!!!

Oh oh and the scene where Sunny was thinking about his moments with Charmaine and San San How he took out San San's letter and remembered a few things she had said in her "diary" saying she is like a jester/clown and he imagines that jester/clown sitting there and reaches out to it

Thanks so much for the lyrics!! hehe, I was listening to it last night and I got it copied down also But I still can't find it anywhere!! Do you happen to know the title for it? It sounds so very nice!! THe melody and the lyrics fit so well into that scene!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

hi penny! tnx for the screencaps! it's been a long time since i've watched this series and the pics surely helped me recall some of the good scenes
    maggie siu? i still can't remember what's the story behind sunny's half sisters. i just remember the good maggie as a writer or something who's got a divorce with her husband? right?
    cherrie

Hi ya cherrie Let me try to clear some confusion for you and maybe help recall memories hehe.

Anyways how about we call the good Maggie, Maggie1 and the "bad" one Maggie2? Then again she wasn't bad, but she'll be referred to that. Anyways Maggie 1 and 2 were both Sunny's blood sisters. However they were seperated at birth by Sunny's father's decision.

Sunny's dad had two wives I think and they both went into labor at the same time. His first wife (Sunny's mom) gave birth to two twin daughters (Maggie 1 and Maggie 2.) However the second wife gave birth, but the child died I think. Well since the dad was worried that she couldn't take this news, he talked to the doctor who was a good friend of his to help take one of his daugthers and give it to her. Doctor agreed and they took Maggie2 to let that 2nd wife call her own.

Hehe, I can't remember much details here, but I think that Maggie2's mom mistreated her. Not physically, but mentally. Like her "mom" wouldn't talk to her at all throughout her life. So Maggie2 would talk to herself and her reflection in the mirror as if it was Maggie1. Maggie1 and Maggie2 both had this special "bond" that could tell them where the other was, it was like this feeling and since they were little, they sorta knew the other exsisted.

To make a long story short, Maggie2 met this one guy and something happened that caused her to kill him. This was the case in which Maggie1 was accused of being the killer, but since she had a witness (Joe) for her not being there, she was let free.
    Anyways when Sunny and San San left their house to go to the wedding place, Maggie2 saw the event from the corner and followed since she wanted to see her little brother's wedding.

At the wedding Maggie1 felt that Maggie2 was around and went to find her. She found her in the bathroom and Maggie2 tied up Maggie1 and took her "identity" to return to the wedding. However I think that Jessica discovered Maggie1 in the bathroom and helped her out. When everyone saw the two Maggies, Sunny's co-police friends went to hold Maggie2 under arrest. However Maggie2 was crying and saying that all she wanted was to attend the wedding and eat some cake. Everyone sympathized and pitied her that she was allowed to stay at the wedding.

Accidentally Maggie2 broke San San's bracelet and San San along with Charmaine went to get a new one. While they were gone, Sunny, Maggie1 and Maggie2 were reuniting some more. Well San San returns and is walking down the isle and suddenly Maggie2 sees that guy she killed standing right in front of Charmaine and she couldn't stand it. She grabbed the wedding cake knife and dashed towards Charmaine, but San San pushed her out of the way and took the stab.

Well thats about it, lol. I think what I wrote was right. Hopefully I did make things up in my head Oh yeah, Maggie1 and her husband didn't get a divorce. They were close to it though since during a period of time they were not communicating very well or getting along. Maggie1 also had an affair with one of her friend's husband....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

tnx goddess! wow the scene replayed on my head as i was reading your post yeah, i remembered it all now!
    cherrie

hi there,

I've been trying to find the song myself but couldn't find it.
    I don't know the songtitle. I don't think the song is populair.
    It was Chermaine who found Maggie in the bathroom being tight up. I've got the whole serie on my hd .
    If anybody want more screencaps I can make more.

maybe you can make more of sunny's screencaps. maybe the wedding scene itself?
    cherrie

Glad the little synopsis thing there helped you cherrie

Thanks for the correction Penny hehe, if you do ever run into it though, please do tell me. Thankie!!

Hehe, yes. It would be great if you could make some more screencaps. Could you do some more of Sunny and Lee San San?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

seems that this thread is becoming a dif4 thread, not a dif thread
    cherrie