Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Detective Investigation Files I-IV 《刑事偵緝檔案I-IV》 - Page 14
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Detective Investigation Files I-IV 《刑事偵緝檔案I-IV》

Lol yeah. The conversation has "completely" centered on DIF4

How about we chit chat a bit on the other 3 parts too now? hehe...what to talk about?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Great! If you guys talk about the other 3, I'll jump in!!!

I've been quite for all this time because I dislike 4. Especially HATE Charmaine's character.

But then again, I probably don't remember much about the other 3. Saw them too long ago. LOL

ahhh u guys r lucky. i've never seen the 1st 3 & i'll probably never get the chance.

why babygurl?
    i also hate charmaine's character.
    anyway, in the previous dif, i like kenix character in part 1. but in 2 and 3, i don't like her anymore.
    michael's character is good in 1 and 2, but in 3....downhill
    joey's good all throughout!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

ok here's screenshots from DIF4 of Lee San San and Sunny.

the meteor rain scene large

the dancing scene large

the jogging scene large

the proposal large

the wedding large

btw I've found the songtitle it's Lowen & Navarro with Just to see you
    link

I would like to talk about the other (I've seen 1 & 2 too) but I can't remember much of it as it was a long time ago I've watched them.
    ps: I won't talk about DIF4 anymore

Hey there everyone!!

Glad you've joined in realdeal LOL, its amusing how much you dislike DIF4 that you couldn't even talk about it!!! Hmmmm....just a question now, so who did you like in there? heeh

Babygurl, maybe you can find it somewhere in some video store? Its a diffinately must watch!!! If you ever do find it, do watch from the beginning, hehe.

I'm with you cherrie I liked Kenix best in part 1. She was lets say, more simpler and less I didn't like how she was sorta wishy washy in the second one while in the 3rd one, she just lost her personality.

Michael was pretty good in the first 2, but I didn't like how he was a bit allowing things to happen in the 2nd one. Ex: Engagment with Amy Kwok. 3rd one, thought it was a bit eek when he was taking out some anger on Kenix after Gabriel Harrison's death.

Hehe, yes. Joey was awsome in all 3!! He always brought in laughter to the scene. But then at times he brings in some really teary eye moments for me!!! Only complaining is that he is a bit clueless at times int he 3rd one

Penny!!! Thankyou soooooo much for those screencaptures!! They are so awsome!! I really enjoy looking at them, hehe. I loved all thse moments between San San and Sunny!!! They are such a cute pairing

Oh yes, thanks so much for finding out the song title and the artists for it!!!! Hehe, thanks again for the link!! hehe, saying thank you too much, but really!! Thankyou ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

my vid store erases series after they get old & i'm sure DIF1-3 is old beyond old so there's no hope in renting them

goddess, lemme see if i can get the song so u can d/l & listen. no guarantees though!

Oh, thats dissapointing to hear Babygurl!!! I know many stores erase the tape and tape over it, but I'm so annoyed as to why they do not keep the original version of it? Gosh, it wouldn't hurt to keep for future reference or needs!!!

Hehe, you have that song Just to See You? hehe, thanks in advance Babygurl!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Thanks for the pics, penny. And welcome to the forum. Hope you have fun.

Goddess, that's a bit tough. Can't remember whom I liked, but I didn't hate Sunny and San San's charaters. Korean was pretty amusing too.

Everybody seemed to love Louis and Jessica in here. I'm the odd one out. Jessica was okay, but Louis, especially his character.... I'd better shut up.

somehow joey's character in 3 lost 'contact' with the rest of the cast.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Originally posted by realdeal
    Everybody seemed to love Louis and Jessica in here. I'm the odd one out. Jessica was okay, but Louis, especially his character.... I'd better shut up.
    well i definately won't shut up. i cudn't stand Louis' character. he did his job as a cop well but he was very grimy in his love relationships. he didn't deserve having the 2 girls do sooooo much for him.

i just liked Jessica & Louis cuz well.....it was Jessica & Louis!

Eh, in the beginning Louis didn't even work quite well in his job. Just because he was misunderstood (not that he cared) he gave off such a cold front to everyone. I remember once when he was staying late, a lower cop guy stopped in to say hi sorta and Louis just gave him a stare :ekk: Poor little cop hehe.

Hmmm...at least there was still that friendship bond with Joey and Micheal!! Was glad that Micheal was transferred over to where Joey was working

What do you think abotu Joey's relationships in there? He had 3 I think. Hmmm...I thought each of them was pretty cute and sweet and he matched okay with all three. If I had to choose I think I would go for his first relationship with whats her name? Lol....it sounds like noodles in vietnamese : Anyways it was short and touching.

His relationship with Margaret was very cute and touching also, but there was certain times that was annoying. They were too wishy washy. Once Joey learned his "true" feelings for her, she kept making him supress them just since she didn't want to hurt Winnie. A bit annoying, and she went through all this stuff just so that they couldn't develope a relationship. Ex: having them both become god-siblings.

As for his relationship with Winnie. They were too happy dovey, lol. I didn't like Winnie so much in the end. Like when she began suspecting something between Joey and Margaret, she was acting very
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

joey's first love interest (the one who became his wife) was played by louisa so. i think her character name is jin ch (gigi?)
    cherrie

Sorry for the confusment I was just referring to his relationships in part 3
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

hey does n/e1 have screen captures of the other 3? since i can't watch the series, i can always look at the pics

you think there will be a DIF 5?
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

ah yeah, im really annoyed with winnie's character. and i agree with you goddess, joey's relationship with margaret is indeed wishy washy. i kinda thought margaret is too good for joey.
    james: i don't think there will be a dif5, at least for the moment
    cherrie

As much as I would enjoy seeing a 5th part, I wouldn't want it. Lol, mixed feelings really. I wouldn't mind seeing Jessica, Louis, and Sunny again, but I don't like to think what they have in store for these characters. I would miss Lee San San's character too much and would dislike seeing Sunny falling for someone else Hmmm...but if they have a completely new casting then that would be

Lol, I'm going to drag the conversation back to DIF4 for a bit more While re-watching again I feel that all along Sunny has liked San San in that way, even while he was with Charmaine. Since when he found out San San liked him, he didn't striaghtly tell her that they couldn't have anythng togehter, instead he went to find that "clown" for her and was seemingly thinking about her more and more. maybe its jsut his personality to not want to hurt her feelings like that and "slowly" tell her, but still...

Another thing is that once Charmiane's father told Sunny to get married with Charmaine, Sunny's reaction was a bit startled and undecided. Like he was confused. Maybe it was a bit sudden, but if he didn't have any feelings for San San then I would think he would be quite happy after hearing the news.

Gosh, during the scene where Sunny and Louis were investigating the death of their superior's wife's death and all, they thought that Eddie was the murderer and San San was in danger. Sunny's realization of that and his actions really showed his care for her. Lol, he like just said a word to Louis and ran off to find San San. hehe, Louis' had this "Oh, leave me..." look on his face

I wish there was more scenes between Sunny and San San that showed how much she means to him and all.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

is that the case when someone died in the wine cellar of san san's restaurant?
    cherrie

Yup that was the case and the person who died was the wife to Sunny's superior. You know, the guy who used to date Jessica's aunt.

Anyways now that we are sorta talking about this case, I just wanted to mention something that amused me. It was when the "wine expert" aka San San's sifu found the body in the wine cellar, he ran out screaming and hands bloody.

Well when Sunny and someone else was questioning him, they asked why he reacted that way. Was he screaming because of his si mui's death? (oh yes, that lady was also his si mui) LOL He was like, "I wasn't shocked by her death!! I was shocked as to the broken wine bottles!!!" :
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.