Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Detective Investigation Files I-IV 《刑事偵緝檔案I-IV》

yes, she's having an affair with her sister's husband. and just because of that she had to kill off her own sister?!?!
    another case that's in my mind again was in part 4. when they were stuck in a sort of stage play or something. imagine you are one of the ppl there, and you always carry with you the fear that you will be the next!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I have noticed that the official VCDs for DIF 1, 2 and 3 are out. Are they complete or almost complete, or are they many cuts made throughout the series?

Yeah I know!!! I think she also killed her sister for another reason. I forgot, but its something about her past. I don't think she ever loved her sister's husband though.

Yeah, I remember that case. It was my favorite one in part 4. Quite intersting how he staged everything like the real case and was determined to find out who killed his son was it? Or framed his son...
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

we like quite the same cases!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

DIF 4 was good though I was sad Lee San San had to die in the end... Charmaine was a bit irritating in acting but her character was not too bad... So far I have not watched DIF 1 and 2.... Is it worth watching....

yes, definitely worth watching!
    cherrie

Definitely! You should watch it, it's the best detective trilogy eva!
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD

Originally posted by convoy
    I have noticed that the official VCDs for DIF 1, 2 and 3 are out. Are they complete or almost complete, or are they many cuts made throughout the series?
    anyone?

Originally posted by oatmeal_24
    So far I have not watched DIF 1 and 2.... Is it worth watching....
    I've seen half of part I and am in the middle of watching part II. They're what have gotten me hooked on this series, so yeah, I'd say worthy watches!

Does anyone know the name of the actor who plays Zhang Da Yong's father? He looks really familiar. Is he the same actor who played Hong Qi Gong in LOCH 1994 and Mr. Fen in Shanghai Tan (The Bund)?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hi Hi cherrie Yeah, we do enjoy the same cases. Then again all the cases were pretty good don't you think? Hehe, its quite funny since part 3 is my favorite, but I don't have a favorite case in there. At least for the moment.....

oatmeal, you should diffinately watch part 1 and 2. Espically part 1. That is a classic really!!! Very enjoyable and its very short too

Hey there Lady Zhuge!!! Hehe, its nice seeing you in here!!! Is this your first time watching the DIF serial? Hehe, enjoy!!! I am not quite sure what his name is, but he has starred in a lot of serials. Can't remember those serials, so I'm not help here
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    Does anyone know the name of the actor who plays Zhang Da Yong's father? He looks really familiar. Is he the same actor who played Hong Qi Gong in LOCH 1994 and Mr. Fen in Shanghai Tan (The Bund)?
    I can't remember the father. Is he also Hong Qi Gong in LOCH 83?

zhang da yong's dad was played by lau dan. he's been in many many series. always a dad
    convoy: sorry i haven't rewatched dif though we had the vcd at home. but i watched the first 2 tapes of dif1, seems that it's not cut. but the themesongs are played only in vcd 1
    goddess: every case is good. but some are not that spectacular. you know what makes the case good? aside from the clever tricks used to fool the viewers, it's the story behind the cases. don't you think so?
    cherrie

Originally posted by convoy
    I can't remember the father. Is he also Hong Qi Gong in LOCH 83?
    Yep. IMHO, he's the best Hong Qi Gong ever.

Thanks for the info, cherrie. I really like this actor a lot.

goddess: Hey! Yeah, this is my first time watching the DIF series and I'm loving it already. I agree with cherrie about the cases. Oftentimes, I find that guessing who did it is easy, but figuring out the motive and details is the difficult part. I always look forward to the unraveling of each case, usually when all the clues are connected and the criminal is explaining everything.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

what part are you watching now lady zhuge? glad you're enjoying dif
    cherrie

Default oatmeal, you should diffinately watch part 1 and 2. Espically part 1.

Thank for the advice. I will watch it when I have time...

Hey there you guys

I diffinately agree with you two!! Sometimes it is very easy to figure out who didn't do it and who did do it. But then its even intersting to think about why/how they did it. Plus maybe all the other sub-stories going on in the case.

Hehe, I don't know why, but I keep thinking that Outburst is a part of the DIF series!!! Outburst is another detective drama too, that could be why, hehe. There was a lot of intersting cases in there too Hehe, recommend you guys give it a shot!!

Enjoy watching it Lady Zhuge!!1
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by cherrie
    what part are you watching now lady zhuge? glad you're enjoying dif
    I'm currently watching part II. Poor Zhong Yi. He seems to have pretty bad luck with women.

I've never heard of Outburst, goddess. Who's in it?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey Lady Zhuge Outburst is a serial starring Deric Wan, Jessica Husan, Lawrence Ng, and etc. Those are basically the main three, but there are a lot of other artists I am not sure the names of. I've created a Outburst thread after finishing watching it, its floating around somewhere. Drop on in with questions!! Someone needs to revive it, hehe.

So are you going to continue onto part 3 and 4 after finishing the second part?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

i never heard of outburst too. is that a tvb drama?
    lady zhuge: yeah i agree with u. poor zhong yi. have u watched the part of his wife's death? poor jin ch
    cherrie

Hey cherrie

Yeah, Outburst is a TVB drama in either 1995 or 1996. There is only 20 episodes to the serial and I thought it was pretty good.

Oh yes....it is quite sad. Espically how he comes to see her for the "last" time. I was very touched when Zhong Yi (Joey Leung) tells his "son" that his mom won't be coming back or something like that...
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.