Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Detective Investigation Files I-IV 《刑事偵緝檔案I-IV》

Originally posted by cherrie
    i can't actually remember who else were harmed by this case. but i do remember crying when ri fei died
    I cried too (especially when everyone was watching Ri Fei's videotape) and I usually don't cry during series. This sappy stuff is turning me into an emotion machine.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

that only proves it's really a good scene....sad one too
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I think it was so good 'cause it was so sad.

Anyway, I'm currently watching the last episode of DIF III. I just couldn't hold off any longer.
    I have to say that the Situ Sha Sha actress is almost painful to watch. She somehow looks happy when she's supposed to be looking concerned or sad.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Oh yeah. I was really happy to see Madam make a cameo in this part III, but was disappointed that they used a different voiceover person for her. Like Gao Jie, she seems to be a different person as well. Where'd her characteristic personality go? Ah well.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

situ sha sha was played by winnie yeung. she can't act! yeah, i hate her too
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hey there all

So Lady Zhuge, did you watch all of part 3 though? Or just the beginnign and skipped to the end? hehe

Oh in the case with Ri Fei, I felt quite bad for the office boy. He was just a pawn in the game and after he supposedly shows a "threat" to them, they kill him Ri Fei's death was quite a thing....shook Da Yong up a bit.

Oh yes, don't forget about Gao Jie's boss' son too. He was killed, but it wasn't quite from the case. Then again it did cause some misunderstandings into the case so it counts, hehe.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Hiya goddess! I watched most of part III, ie, the first 25 episodes and the last 5. The case you were talking about earlier was probably in the episodes that I didn't watch. I'll either have to catch the missing episodes later or read the summaries.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hi ya Lady Zhuge

Yeah, I think that case I was talking about should have taken place a little after where you left off. Not too familiar with the episodes so you didn't catch the case involving Monica and her grandfather? The whole island and elements case? That was a good one
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

i can't remember much on ri fei's case. i guess i'll rewatch the whole dif series sometime
    cherrie

Hehe, maybe I will do that too. Anyways you know what I wanted more of? More scenes and story between Da Yong and his father. Like in the first part I thought it was intersting how Da Yong had a strong disliking for his father's actions and then they began to start everything over again. I don't know, found it rather amusing too when Da Yong was all acting childish and not excepting his father.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

I like the relationship between Da Yong and his father as well. One scene that is particularly memorable for me is in part II when his father offered him a cloth to wipe his sweat from playing basketball. That scene mirrored the care that Xiao Hui's dad showed him (the kid who was kidnapped and his father who was also a cop had to kidnap another kid in order to pay the ransom). I also really like the actor who plays Da Yong's dad, so that helps a lot as well.
    I think Da Yong not accepting his father in the beginning is pretty realistic and understandable. I mean, he thought he didn't have a real father and all of a sudden one pops in.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

totally agree. i like their relationship too. somehow i have a really soft spot for dads that show their care for their children. like in family man. it's so sweet of paul to be like that to his children. afterall, few dads are actually like that
    cherrie

Hi everyone,
    I have just finish watching DIF4 and found it to be alright.
    Remember the part where Sunny told Charmaine at the hospital that he will choose the other girl (don't know her name), the song which was played when he left, does anyone know what it's called? I really like the tune, but don't know what it name is.
    If you're still hanging on to dead dream of yesterday, laying flower on its grave by the hour, you can not be planting the seed for a new dream to grow today.

i really wished it's charmaine who died instead of lee san san
    cherrie

Hey there all

Not only did I enjoy the scenes between Da Yong and his father, but I really enjoyed the scenes between Da Yong and his sister plus brother. More with his sister though since it had a more light comedy to it unlike with his brother... hehe, I found it so funny when his sister calls him and was all saying these stuff about a little kitty cat that needs a home. Da Yong was all thinking she was crazy, hehe.

Same here. I enjoy watchign series were there is a father or mother, better yet both parents that are so caring towards their kids. They try their best to give their children whats best and all. Maybe a little misunderstanding here and there, but later on solved.

Hehe, that other girl is probably Lee San San. Oh, I so agree with you cherrie!!! I didn't want for Lee San San to die I would have so perfered for Charmaine too. Why did TVB make San San take that stab? WHY OH WHY!?!?!? Anyways I was thinking of re-renting the fourth part since I have a urge to see San San and Sunny again. Really enjoy their relationship. Quite a touching one
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

hehe yeah i cried when lee san san died one more scene in part 4 that i really like. it's the scene where sunny was stabbed by a robber in that little street (i think he's drunk or something) then he was thinking of letting himself bleed to death but then he saw this ant who kept on crawling then he thought that even an ant tries to struggle for survival, so why does he need to die? then he got his cell and called louis to tell him where he was. i like louis there when he's saying these comforting words to sunny
    cherrie

Hey there cherrie!!

I just re-rented DIF4 a few days ago and finished watching it this morning. Gosh, so much comment on it!!! I think I could go on and on and on about it!!!

I remember that earlier I rated DIF 1 to 4 in order from which one I liked best. I am now going to take DIF 4 out of the running sicne I really don't want to compare it to the other 3. Why? Sicne its a completely new story with new casts. Nothing similar except for it being a detective storyline and all. Plus the relationship and having two guy cops being the mains really.

Hmmmm....its horrible really. I dont' know why I am going to say this, but I feel this way. After watching DIF4 again I find its a dissapointment from the first few times that I've watched it. Not as good as I remember, but not horrible.

Cases wise it was rather easy to guess who is the culprit. I've come to a conclusion that the more well known guest stars in the case is most probably the one(s) who did the crime.

Argh, I hate how Lee San San has to die too!!! Why couldn't they just give Sunny a good ending? I don't like how they are making it look as if Charmaine is "destined" to be with him. Gosh, he choose San San so why not let them be together? They worked so hard to be together!!! They went through a lot of hardship and etc, but in the end they still couldn't be togehter. Its really sad...the more I think about it the more I feel annoyed!!! If you watched careful, there was hints in the beginning and middle that San San would die.

Don't like the ending for the serie at all either. It really contridictes what the serie was saying all alone. Such as the whole relationship with Louis and Jessica. What I got from it was that you should try to get over the past and look forward to the future. However in the end we have Louis giving up Jessica and going with Anne. To me that makes me feel like he is going back to his past to create a future. Yeah Yeah, its still making a future, but still!!!

Oh, I don't like the alternative ending either. Makes me feel so much that Sunny has gotten over San San. Its not a bad thing, but I perfer for him to grieve a little. I like the scene where he is sitting by San San's grave instead. That alternative ending made it look as if Louis wouldn't give up on Jessica or has "ideas" of turning back. Yeah, I guess there really was thoughts of a 5th part, but still.

Thats all the comments thats on the top of my head for now. More comments later, hehe.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that scene was really something!!! I was quite touched when he thought it all through and was willing to live. How he mentioned that San San would have been dissapointed and he wouldn't be able to face her to be touching.

Another favorite scene between Sunny and San San would be when she was avoiding him and locked herself in her apartment. He left her stuff ad that little piggy!! How she ran out to hug him after hearing what he said in that casette was sweet!!

One of the scenes I was really sad at would be after Sunny saved Charmaine and thought that she was stabbed. He hugged her and all that. Anyways when Sunny and San San went to his apartment he went to take a shower and she went to put a tower in the bathroom. She tells him that she laid it on the table and he was all like "Thank You Mung (Charmaine)." How San San walked out of the bathroom quickly aftering hearing that was sad!!! The look on her face....you really could see her pain

I have to say that I really perfer Sunny and San San's relationship over everyone elses. Yeah even Jessica and Louis. Is it just me or was there more scenes with Louis and Jessica before? I remember a lot more sweet ones, but it could just be me!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Ya I don't think people should compare DIF 1 2 and 3 to 4.

I am re watching DIF 4 at the moment and do enjoy it more then before when I was watching it and expecting it to be DIF 1,2 and 3.

Man I said this before Jessica looks really pretty here. Not sure if it is her hair or the charactor she is in. Louis is pretty cool. The case is not bad... lots have been done before but still interesting.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

I liked DIF 1, 2, and 3 more than the 4th one. I thought that the cast was better and I was used to it also.

hi goddess! yeah i also remember that scene where sunny called charmaine's name while in the shower! really want to slap him there!
    could it be that sunny still love charmaine till the end? but i feel really sorry for lee san san.
    and louis giving up jessica was plain annoying. doesn't make sense at all. what he and anne had were all from the past. maybe the producers thought that jessica's character was stronger. i was cursing when jessica said goodbye in the hospital. i cried too when they hugged for the last time....
    as for the alternate bar ending, i think i would prefer it to be that way instead of having sunny go back to charmaine. and louis truly deserves to be sad in the end because that's the path he chose (to be with anne)
    cherrie