Leila Tong Ling ----- Age 20

Bosco Wong ----- Age 21

Minors:

Michelle Yip Suen ----- Age 21

Sammul Chan Kin Fung ----- Age 22

Myolie Wu Hung Yee ----- Age 21

more to come later…

Synopsis:

When catastrophe hits Ron’s life, he feels as if he has no one to turn to. His identity is lost, his past is all wrong. When an angel of light comes into his life, he cannot tell her his past, afraid that he’d lose her.

Tavia is lost, all she has dreamed for is gone. She has no hope left, until she meets him.

The young innocent Leila, gentle and kind, haunting finds secrets of the past in her dreams. Almost losing her mind, until she finds him.

Bosco, the forever faithful and loyal friend, standing by people’s side, when he finds that he really has no where to belong. His good heart is broken, he lives in pain. He stands alone in the big world, until she enters his life.

There’s no hope for them, except for MYSTIC DREAMS………………………

Prologue // 15 years ago \\

“GET OUT OF MY LIFE!” a woman in her early 30s yelled as she threw a glass vase across to floor, smashing it to pieces. The man, her husband smirked, as he took another swig out of his beer can.

The woman wept. She threw herself on the floor kneeling before her husband. “I married you because I thought I could change you, I loved you Gallen! I really did. I was willing to sacrifice everything for you… but now, I just want to beg to you to leave us. I can’t let you do this to our precious daughter. Please Leave!!”

The cruel man laughed maliciously and said “It was your choice to marry me, and I told you even before we started dating that you would never change me. I live as I choose. You are my wife, and I do to you as I choose. Now give me the money or you know the consequences.” The wife cried, “You have taken all the money and you know it… please leave… leave now!” Gallen turned red with fury and started beating his wife.

Through a little opening of her bedroom door, a 5 year-old girl witnessed all that had happened.

Prologue // 3 years ago \\

The ceremony was finally over. The crowded church was becoming hot and stuffy. One by one, the people who had come to see the funeral left. He sat, alone with his best friend who was gently patting him on the back. His hands rubbed his face. He couldn’t hold it back anymore; he shed tears for the first time in 15 years. He said “Thank you for coming Bosco, you are the only friend who is willing to support me through this hard time. I must be strong. I cannot let my father down.” With that he looked at his father’s smiling face for the last time and ordered the people to bury it in the designated grave. He walked away, knowing he had to live a new life now; he had to depend on himself.

--- lil kassie has dreamed off

...catch a falling star...

~Where _snow_ Fallz like Feathers from Heaven~

Default Chapter 1

In the Darkness of the Night

Leila tossed and turned in her bed, perspiration rolled down her forhead.
    A guy dressed in a dark cloak spoke in a husky voice "I'm here to save you..." he assured. Leila tried to touch his face but couldn't "Who are you?" she said into the darkness. But he had already turned and left. Then, her continuous nightmare flashed through her mind's eye. A woman was being beaten. "Stop! Stop!" Leila yelled "Stop beating her!! who are you?! stop!!" She awoke and popped out of her blankets, sweating like mad.

Her mother walked in and said sympathetically "Leila dear, is it the nightmare again?" Leila looked at her mother, eyes brimming with tears who held a glass of warm milk for her. "Yeah...I really want to help that woman in my dream!! I really have no idea who that is though." Her mother sighed... "Forget it dear, it's just a dream. Here drink your milk and go back to bed, you have class tommorrow." Leila shut her eyes tightly trying to shut out the image of the woman. "Okay mom, dont worry about me... g'nite..." She sipped her milk in silence.

Elsewhere in Hong Kong.......
    He threw everything he had in his suitcase and began to head down the stair. His step mother walked out of the luxurious livingroom and said "Ron, where are you going at this late hour?" ... "I'm leaving." Ron said curtly and a little rudely in response. "Your father told me to look after you after he is dead...... why must you make my job so hard?"

"You are a corrupt woman, you think i dont know your motives? You are trying to take all of dad's money. After I avenge dad's death, I will make sure I will get back what i deserve." Mrs. Ng sighed "Your father wants the Ng family to go in a straight path... his life was full of crime and he died leaving all this dark business on my hands. I finally got rid of it, and now this is what you want to do to corrupt the family again? You know your father would never approve of you doing that."

Ron Ng turned his fierce dark eyes upon her and said hoarsely "You have no right to use my father's name on me." With that, he left slamming the large white door behind him, causing the chandelier to shake.

tavia's story is next.... sorry i kinda neglected her... comments please

Default Chapter 2

The Sad Story - Part 1

Chapter 1 was short, I’m terribly sorry, but I will try to make the chaps longer… but shorter chapters, more suspense, well you get wut I mean… anyway here comes… the Tavia part of the story
    “YESSSS!!!” She ran into the house holding an opened letter and said to her Aunt and Uncle “YESSSSS!!! GUESS WHAT?! GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?! The CNBS accepted me!!!!” Her aunt beamed at her and her uncle smiled. “Good job Tavia. Singing has always been your dream and we hope that your career will go smoothly” said her uncle heartily as he handed her two red pockets. Tavia’s eyes brimmed with tears. “Thank you so much for supporting me!!! I love you sooo much!!!” She embraced both of them and hugged her uncle extra tight. She and her uncle were extremely close. She told him everything.

Her aunt and uncle were like her parents because she didn’t even remember her parents, since they died when she was still so young. She ran to her room and called her friends up telling them one by one what had happened. When she got to the phone number of her best friend, she sighed. She decided to dial the number anyway. For sure, Michelle would get extremely jealous and mad at her. They had been best of friends since they were very young, but had been competitive all their lives. Now, Tavia was finally able to beat her at something. “Hello? Hello?” Tavia snapped out of her thoughts as she heard Michelle’s impatient voice. “Oh… Hi Mich!!” She frowned and prepared for an argument… “Mich guess what? I got accepted at the CD studio!... I’m gonna start recording in two days!!” “…” The silence created tenstion between the two girls. “Michelle?”

“Oh… er good for you… well I didn’t get accepted… well um gonna go now.” Michelle hung up on her friend and started crying… she thought she would be able to depend on this job to support her family through the tough financial time…

Tavia looked at her phone that made an annoying “Dut… Dut… Dut…” noise. Never had Michelle given her silence before, she would have felt much better if Mich had yelled at her instead. She felt badly for Michelle, but at the same time, She gazed p that the starry skies, her dark brown eyes glittering in happiness and joy that her dream had finally come true.

// Two Days Later, After Tavia’s first recording \\

“Thank you very, very much for coming Tavia, it was a pleasure to work with you, you have great potential and you will be the first priority in our promotion of new singers. So keep up the good work! Will you be able to come and do your second recording tomorrow?” Kenix said, happy that she found a talented new singer. Tavia nodded eagerly and said “Yes, definitely! I won’t be late! Thank you so much!” Kenix smiled and said, “We’re very flexible, so if you can’t make it, just give me a call… great so I’ll see you tomorrow!”

// Grand Plaza Hotel \\

Ron sat on the bed, his hand gun and bullets sprawled on the blanket. He got his weapon ready and placed it in the cupboard. He stared out into the crowded streets. “I’m ready. Father, tomorrow, you will be avenged.”

Sorry... to add more suspense I spilt “The Sad Story” into two parts… please leave comments!

Default Chapter 3

The Last Crime~ The Sad Story: Part 2

Tavia ran out the door, knowing she was almost late. She didn’t even notice that her aunt looked dazed that day. She yelled behind “I’ll have lunch out today aunt! See you later!” In a distance she heard her aunt calling in a nervous voice back at her “Drive safe!!” Tavia drove almost fast as lightening speed. She finally reached the place and was in the elevator, when her cell phone suddenly rang her favorite ringtone. Surprised that it was her aunt, she immediately picked up.
    “Tav… Tavia… your uncle… I don’t know where he is… I’m very worried… he left at 5am last night… and he hasn’t been back since… I’m afraid… I mean you and I both know clearly what he used do in the black market… and I’m scared… because… I just have a strange feeling something bad is going to happen… I… Tavia? Are you listening?” Tavia frowned and fumbled with her purse. “Alright don’t worry I’ll try to find him… where did he say he was going to be?” “Somewhere near the beaches…” her aunt answered uncertainly. “Tavia! Please be careful!!” She nodded and said goodbye to her aunt.

She called Kenix and told her something urgent had come out and apologized for being so irresponsible. Kenix didn’t mind and postponed the date of the recording and she sincerely hoped that everything would be alright. Tavia thank her and apologized again. Then, she ran out and got into her car, driving as fast as possible through the morning traffic toward the beaches.

// Near the Beaches: Secluded House (far off away from Hong Kong, not near urban areas \\

Ron sat watching the enemy, ready to pull the trigger at any minute. He said “Why did you have to do that to my father? He did not do anything wrong to you.” The enemy: a strong man, could have run at any given moment, but he said “Pull the trigger Ron, I deserve it, I should not have made your dad suffer. Think of the consequences though, you would be in jail for life.” A mysterious man next to Ron sat still watching this in thoughtful silence. He wore all black and had a mask on to cover his face.

Suddenly, in swift movements, he rose saying “He’s here.” Ron turned and smiled to the man who just walked in; it was his father’s best friend. “Uncle.” He greeted politely and offered the newcomer a seat. “Tell me what happened to my father please. Did he” (pointed at the man he was about to shoot) “or did he not kill my father.” The new comer looked at the gun then looked at the enemy, who looked back at him, ready to face death. “Ron, put down the gun.” He said calmly. To that Ron said, “Answer the question DID HE OR DID HE NOT. This is the last crime I will commit in the name of my father, so please answer me.”

“Ron, your father, this man- Kwong Wah and I were three of the bestest friends, Kwong Wah led your father to ruin, so he indirectly killed him. However, it was your father that chose the corrupt path… he wants to see you that live a straight and honest life… put down the gun…” Ron said in a deep voice “Enough said.” He positioned the gun toward Kwong Wah’s head and suddenly the mysterious man, Ron’s friend said “Stop.” Ron turned and looked at the mysterious “black” man. “What now?! You are here to witness what is said, that is enough.” The man clothed in black looked at him straight in the eye. “Think about it.” Ron ignored him and shot three times. What happened after Ron pulled the trigger was too quick for anyone to notice.

At a distant, Tavia saw a man rush toward Kwong Wah, using his body to guard him from the pointed gun. She heard three clear gunshots that pierced into her brain. She watched her uncle slump to the ground. All was blurred and she herself fainted.

please continue to comment.... this chapter sounded really bad..... i dont really know how to make "gun" scenes... not all that good with it..... rmb to leave a comment

Default Chapter 4

The Sad Story: Mute~ Part 3

thanx for commenting everyone… this is sad story part 3… I had to split it into three parts… cuz all three parts are sad
    Three clear gunshots pierced into her brain. Tavia stood traumatized watching her beloved uncle sacrifice himself for another man’s life. She watched her uncle slump to the ground, dead. Flashes of happy memories ran in her head like an endless TV show.

// Hospital \\

Tavia looked up with blurred vision trying to ignore the fact that her head was pounding like mad. She thought to herself “that was just a terrible nightmare”. When she realized she was in the hospital and that her aunt was holding her hand sobbing.

“Tav…Tavia… your uncle… he’s dead.” Tavia looked at her aunt blankly and brushed the tears off her face. “Tavia… before I say anything more, I need to tell you something, he wanted me to tell you a secret. He always said to me, don’t tell her until I’m dead. And now is the time. Tavia, he is not your uncle, he is your father, and my sister, is your real mother.” Tavia was shocked beyond belief. Her vision blurred again and fainted.

// HK University \\

Leila walked down the hallway toward the classroom of her favorite course. She her ponytail bounced up and down as she hummed a cute tune silently to herself. She had forgotten all about her nightmare already. She wore a pair of white capris with strings hanging at the end of the pants and a light blue top.

She was sad that it was the last few classes with her favourite professor, but was looking forward to what she was going to learn before going off to do some Practical Learning in another department of the Psychology course she was taking. She wanted to be a psychiatrist. She loved to help others, especially in this type of setting; she found it extremely fascinating how she would be able to help others to “get out of their mental illness”. She had lost her memory in a major car crash when she was just 5 years old.

Her past to her was meeting strange people in the hospital and “meeting” a mother, who loved her and raised her. She never questioned what happened before the crash, because every time she questioned her mother about it, her mother would try to avoid the subject.

It seemed like Leila never had really close friends. People avoided being with her because she was the “weird one”. Even though she was pretty and smart, Leila was a loner. She only had one guy friend though and sometimes she wondered why they were even friends. Sammul, her friend, was rich, popular and was in the “darker circles” in the University. Her mother always warned Leila not to get too close to him. Leila didn’t really care what her mother said. He was her only friend and she treasured him as her “gor gor” (older brother).

Class ended and Leila said bye to her prof and walked out toward the exit. “BOO!” Sammul yelled behind her. Leila jumped, then smiled as Sammul gave her a friendly hug. “What’s up gor gor?” She said and giggled as Sammul started ranting on and on about his life in Law School and how annoying his parents were. She suddenly looked deep into his eyes and said “There’s something wrong… tell me…” Sammul looked at her strangely and said “Mui!!! You are training to be a psychiatrist not a psychic!! Your always right about me… *sigh* itz nothing big though… when it’s time to tell you… you’ll be the first one to know, I promise.”

Leila gave him a pretend cut-eye (evil-eye). “TELL ME OR I’LL TICKLE YOU TO DEATH!!!!!!” in response to that Sammul ran off laughing. They spent the rest of the afternoon together.

// Hospital \\

Tavia awoke to hush whispers. She tried to get up, but was stopped by the nurse who stood by her side, taking some tests with her breathing patterns. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around. Doctor Ho, her family doctor looked at her, then at her aunt sadly and shook his head. Tavia was still in her shock about her uncle being her biological father and was dazed. Her eyes looked blank.

She got up and opened her mouth to ask what was wrong. But nothing came out. She was mute. She looked at the doctor frantically and grasped at her throat signaling that she couldn’t talk. Doctor Ho sighed and walked out of the room. Tavia pulled at anything she could and tried to scream. But her voice was gone, her beautiful singing voice was gone. Her aunt burst into tears and ran out of the room. “Why?! Why does this have to happen to Tavia?!?!??!”

In exhaustion of trying to strain to get her voice back, Tavia fainted again, awoke again, not being able to talk. The shock that her voice was gone would cause her faint again and again. The doctor, worried that the truth about her muteness would make her even more ill, gave her an injection to allow her to fall into a deep sleep. Eventually, after her spirits were calmer, he would tell her. The doctor could not bear to tell his suffering patient, that her voice would be gone, forever. Especially after Tavia had gone through so much already.

Tavia’s dreams were shattered forever.

Did you like that chapter? Most of the HK University stuff im not that familiar with… so it might sound a little fake… I’ll explain more about Tavia’s illness in the next chapter… hope you people like the chapter