Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Xue Hua Nu Shen Long

Default Re: Xue Hua Nu Shen Long

Some main characters:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.snowflower.com.tw/images/snowC01.jpg')

What a hottie! I think I'm in love!
    And that picture of her on the frontpage of http://www.snowflower.com.tw/index-h.htm with her hair in her mouth!....I like her style
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

Originally posted by crazy
    Lady Zhuge, could you tell me how many eps are in this series? Thanx in advance.
    There are 45 episodes in total.

Hey JigSta, you're the first guy to post in this thread! Here's some eyecandy for you.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.snowflower.com.tw/images/snowD01.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.snowflower.com.tw/images/snowF02-08.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.snowflower.com.tw/images/snowF02-07.jpg')

There are also some gifs of Nu Shen Long on page 3 of this thread, if you haven't seen them already.

Dong Xuan:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.5151.net/starclub/picture/%B6%AD%E8%AF/b249170.jpg')

Her official page: http://www.dongxuan.org/asp/main.asp
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks Lady Zhuge! Much appreciated for the eye candy
    I couldn't get http://www.snowflower.com.tw to work properly so I couldn't get those pictures.
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

Wow, this thread is kinda dying out. Well, at least it had it's 15 minutes of fame.
    Ren Zai Jiang Hu Shen Bu You Ji
    Tian Xia Ying Xiong
    Dao Di Shei Neng Gou
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu

Well, most threads die out eventually.

If more people on this board were to go and actually watch this series and then discuss it, it could be revitalized.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I was wondering if the female lead gets more screen time with her co stars or if they all have equal screen time in this series? Thanx in advance.
    Tian Xia Ying Xiong
    Dao Di Shei Neng Gou
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu

Sorry I haven't responded in awhile. I just recently got the internet in my new apartment hooked up.

Originally posted by crazy
    I was wondering if the female lead gets more screen time with her co stars or if they all have equal screen time in this series? Thanx in advance.
    Hmm...I would say that most of the main characters got about equal screen time. For a series named after Nu Shen Long, I was surprised that it didn't focus more on her than it actually did. Personally though, I wish SHT/OMR got more screentime than he did.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hmm...I seem to have problems "summarizing". Ah well. Enjoy this episode recap.

Episode 22:

SCF laments about the way of the Jiang Hu, an environment in which friendship and love are cruelly sacrificed for self-centered goals. He is also bitter about how he and SY cannot be together despite the profound bond between their swords.
    SHT gives the Imperial Seal that he borrowed from SY to OFY and, much to the surprise of the latter, the person the prior asks for in exchange is his mother and not OYY, as he had previously predicted. SHT says that he would go and pick her up immediately, but OFY blocks him and says that he would gladly bring her to him. Of course this is because he knows that he had very recently knocked his wife down the well once she told him that SHT is really the handicapped son that he wanted dead some twenty years ago. As GYS pushes SHT’s wheelchair out, OFY enthusiastically takes over this act like a real father, and SHT is extremely touched.
    Meanwhile, SY continues the search for her mother Ding Xue Lian (DXL). She meets this shifty and seemingly money-greedy girl on the street who promised to lead her to DXL.
    OYF is extremely happy to have both the Imperial Seal and his heir in Ouyang Ming Ri (OMR = SHT) and is bursting to share the news with the whole world. However, he vows to get rid of every possible nemesis and/or threat to OMR and his position first, especially SY, Huangfu Ren He (HRH = Stinky Tofu = ST), and BTY. He secretly wishes for his son to forgive him, for he truly believes he is doing what is best for OMR.
    OMR shares with GYS how he felt when his father pushed him in the wheelchair and how he desires very much to be open with his family relations. However, he is still reluctant about how they will feel about him. GYS encourages him to do as he wishes and OMR ecstatically decides to open up when his father releases his mother and the whole family can be together. OMR also hopes that his extreme kindness towards SY will be able to dissolve the hatred she has for his father.
    The girl takes SY to where her mother supposedly lives, but during the night, she blows sleeping gas into the air and while SY is out like a light, she ties her up.
    GMT and BJLR discuss (ok, maybe more like argue) about the existence of passion and love. BJLR wants to start making Wu Wo Jian (literal translation: Without Me Sword) and have BT utilize it to help fight evil. However, GMT disagrees because he is concerned that BX will be hurt, as the more this sword is used, the more its owner will be without consideration, care, passion, and love, etc.
    In the morning, SY easily breaks free from her bonds and hears a very familiar song being sung by the girl who tied her up. SY also sees that she is making this special kind of bread her mother had taught her to make when she was a girl. SY questions the girl about this and the girl suddenly realizes that she must be SY. So, she reveals herself as Ding Wan Yi (DWY), the foster daughter of DXL. What happened was that upon hearing of SY’s father’s death, he tried to take advantage of DXL, took her to this small cottage where he had killed DWY’s entire family and then forced her to be DXL’s maid. Then, he left. DXL learned of DWY’s situation and treated her as a daughter and taught her that familiar song as well as how to make the special bread. However, one day some years later, OFY just showed up, took DXL away and DWY has not heard of or from her since. That’s why DWY has been going undercover all these months, hoping to learn of some news of DXL’s whereabouts.
    OYY bursts in, demanding to know where her mother is. OFY plays innocent and insinuates that SY has taken her because of the Imperial Seal. OYY tells her father to just give SY the Seal then, because her mother is more important. OFY slaps his daughter and she runs out, saying now she understands why her mother left him. OMR also coolly leaves the room to look for his mother.
    SCF returns to the place where his family was murdered by BTY and is agonized about having looked to his mortal enemy as a father for all these years. He vows to seek revenge. He fondly remembers how close he and his younger brother were when they were kids. As SCF looks through his family’s old stuff, he realizes that someone else from the Sima family must still be alive. Either that, or BTY has been following him. Suddenly, he sees a person dart by quickly and follows him. It’s NY. NY tells SCF that there is nothing but enmity between them and that they should meet for a life or death match.
    SCF, wearing a mask, stealthily arrives at OFY’s palace. He sees OFY hide the Imperial Seal in a secret compartment, then tell the guards to strip OMR of his advisor position and throw him in jail under the crime of stealing the Seal. GYS is extremely angry about OMR having been falsely accused of stealing the Seal and tries to break out of jail, but OMR remains very composed. OFY comes down to the jail and accuses OMR of falsely returning the Seal, then scheming with SY to steal it back again. OMR calmly replies that he has no evidence whatsoever. GYS suddenly bursts out that OFY cannot treat OMR like this because OMR is his son!!! OFY coldly asserts that his son died many years ago and OMR retorts that his father also died many years ago. OFY then states that for each day OMR does not reveal the whereabouts of the Seal, GYS will be whipped three times. Inside, he secretly asks for his son’s forgiveness, as he is doing this for OMR’s safety, so that BTY will not get suspicious and harm him. OFY then raises a heavy whip to strike a helpless GYS. OMR quickly snaps his string/wire and catches the whip right before it hits GYS. Father and son remain in a heated toggle of intense energy and power as this episode ends.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Ah too long, I don't want to read it at the moment.

I see you've returned from MIA and hiding, Lady Zhuge.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

i just started watching this series, its pretty mediocre. The script is really bad, espeically the dialouge.
    the two male leads are like polar opposites of eachother in terms of looks. one looks ultra feminine while the other is suppose to be really macho. I find it really difficult to like both of them but i seriously cannot stand the guy in the wheelchair, not because he's a bad actor or anything, but the guy looks too much like a even more fem version of Lu Yi >o<.

Originally posted by divinefish
    I find it really difficult to like both of them but i seriously cannot stand the guy in the wheelchair, not because he's a bad actor or anything, but the guy looks too much like a even more fem version of Lu Yi >o<.
    Not a big fan of Lu Yi, are 'ya? You're not the first person to compare the looks of the two actors. Qiao Zhen Yu has wanted to get away from that for awhile now. Give the guy a chance. Incidentally, the two of them are really close friends.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

this series is good.
    SGY is an idiot, she should choose SHT instead, gosh...whats so good about CMCF?
    O mortals, what is love? that binds beyond life and death?

Yeah, I agree with you Xue Hua. SY should better choose SHT, he's way better looking, cool, skillful and intelligent, most important thing is he truly loves her so much. SCF has nothing special compared to SHT, maybe 'cause of his sword, it's gonna be a pair with SY's sword so does the person ?

Sima Chang Feng loved Shangguan Yan too, but it's just that his character isn't nearly as sophisticated and cool as Sai Hua Tuo. Those fateful swords really bound them together. While I would have liked to see SHT find true love, I honestly don't think Qiao Zhen Yu and Dong Xuan match up that well. She looks more like his older sister to me.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Since SY can not be with him, it's good if he can have another cute and pretty girl. So let's hope there's part II that will focus more about him and his love story !

will there be a part II ?, cause the ending was a real cliff hanger, it was not cool. But yeah after i watched the series i do agree that CMCF is really a big meat head compared to the more intelligent of SHT.
    Tian Xia Ying Xiong
    Dao Di Shei Neng Gou
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu

I haven't heard anything about a part II, but I'm really hoping there will be one. How can they leave us not knowing...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

hey you guys. I have recently rented this series.. dubbled in Vietnamese of course. This series is better than most ancient series that come these days... like THe seven warriors that i rented last week. I appreciate the interesting and twisted storyline. I heard that it's a remake of an older version. I am not sure though.

I don't know a lot of chinese so could someone describe Shangguan Yan ( is she the main character?) , and Sai Hua Tuo. Thanks!
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Originally posted by LilyPhuong
    I don't know a lot of chinese so could someone describe Shangguan Yan ( is she the main character?) , and Sai Hua Tuo. Thanks!
    I thought you were watching this serial in Vietnamese?

Anyway, yes, Shangguan Yan is the *main* character. Her nickname is Nu Shen Long and her sifu is Gu Mu Tian. As a young girl, she saw her father get killed and was separated from her mother for many years. Because of that and the roughness of the Jiang Hu, she hardly ever smiles and appears very serious/sad most of the time. In reality, she is actually a very warm-hearted person who will do anything for her friends and loved ones.

Sai Hua Tuo is actually Ouyang Ming Ri. He was born a cripple, so his father (Ouyang Fei Ying) wanted him dead. His mother couldn't bare to kill her son, so she left him with Bian Jiang Lau Ren (the magic medic of the Jiang Hu as well as close friend of GMT) in hopes that he could cure his legs. SHT learned many of his healing skills from BJLR. SHT loves Shangguan Yan, but of course she loves Sima Chang Feng.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    I thought you were watching this serial in Vietnamese?

Thanks! oooo so that's who Sai Hua Tuo is. I am watching this series in veitnamese but when you talk about them ( their names) in chinese, I don't know who they are. Hmmm.... Sai Hua Tuo would be Au Duong Nhat Minh. hahahah... i know huh?

I want him to get with the main girl. I like him. He's so cute! I like his character... very calm and sohpisticated. Does he die? I don't want him to die. Does he get any other girl?
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)