Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: HUANG RONG vs. XIAO LONG NU DEBATE

gone for a day and this is on 2nd page .
    As longdong said, the armor is only protecting her torso area really :S. Everyone keeps saying that HR will think up a way to take out XLN, yet what I'm saying is that in a fight her intelligence only serves her better application of the Beat Dog Stick. What I'm saying is, that if she is applying the beat dog stick perfectly, while XLN is also applying her sword art perfectly, I highly doubt HuangRong can fend off the attacks. Yes...we know that HR has better inner strength (many will say greatly because of 9Yin). However, we also know that HR DIDN'T really set down any practice for 9Yin. So her inner strength shouldnt be anything near miles ahead of XLN. So you got a weapon capable of cutting, that moves extremely fast, and coming from all over because it's really two weapons that are wielded extremely well. In what way does HR stop this?

As for her armor protecting her from arrows...

O_O

that I didn't know lol, but I'm pretty sure that when QQR gave her that palm attack, he was hurt on the palm by the spikes. That's what I'm saying, the armor really isn't all that useful at helping her stay alive (in close combat). It just seems to deal damage to her attacker. Also, remember that she doesn't wear it in ROCH...ZBT has it if I remember correctly.
    Wandering the world,
    Sword in hand,
    Searching for a challenge,
    Begging for a loss...

With L/R technique, I go for XLN.

The armour is not only useful for protection but it can also be harmful against her opponents. Go back to how Yeung Hong inadvertently killed himself and you'll see.

Originally posted by Arching_Hero
    I think HR have the sufficient inner power to fend off the bee attacks. She did learned 9Yin and she did had a good base of inner power techinque from her father.

Afterall, HR's inner power can be higher than the QiuChuJi who also managed to fend the bee off.
    Exactly, I think she does too. I think the bee attacks should not be a problem for HR.

Originally posted by longdong
    The armor is only protecting HR torso, her face, hands, and neck are exposed. While HR is busy fending off the bees, XLN could go on the offensive and it would be like HR fighting 3 people (XLN's left arm using AT swordplay, right arm using QZ swordplay, and the bees being a third).
    Again, I don't think the bees would be a problem for HR (read above). In fact, if it's absolutely true that the protective armor can protect her from sharp objects (including sword) then HR is in a better situation, since she doesn't need to worry about any sword attacks as much (off course lethal strikes would still do the damage but minor cuts would not be problems), whether it's the ancient tomb techniques, the QZ techniques, the jade heart manual techniques, or using L-R technique, that aim at her torso area. All she needs to worry is her legs, arms and head (face). She would have a much easier time.

Additionally, XLN does not have any lethal palm attacks like QQR.

However, a big part of Pure Heart of JM swordplay is to protect the weakness of one while the other attacks. So HR would be hard pressed to fine a weakness to steal XLN's swords.

Granted, HR is a genius and may eventually spot a weak point, however, in the midst of battle (as with the OYF and HQG final battle from Noodles' translation), "who would allow h(er) to carefully study it and then think of a way to counter it?” [/B]
    Again, HR is not GWM, who's unfamiliar and will get confused with L-R techniques. Although it's a speculation, I'm absolutely positive (with her intellegence and photographic memory) that HR is the third person, other than GJ and ZBT who is most familiar (although she can't perform it) with L-R technique. After all, she saw ZBT and her husband performed it many times and she also tried to learn it before. HR is also much smarter, wittier, and cunning than GWM.

I think her understanding and skills of the full 9-Yin, combined with her dog-beating stick techniques, sufficient peach blossom kung fu would neutralized all of XLN's sword techniques, including her L-R techniques.

I believe the determining factor would be XLN's quickness, lightness of Kung Fu and secret weapons versus HR's intellegence and her protective body armor, which is very useful in a weapon-to-weapon fight.

And don't forget, Yang Guo shows time and time and time and time.... again and again... that intellegence DOES play a big role in beating up quicker, more powerful fighters. If YG can, I'm sure HR (who's smartter than YG) can do it better
    Last edited by Temujin; 04-15-04 at 09:29 PM.

You have to realize...a sword is a sword. One chop (she's up against HOW much?) ends up in almost sure loss of a limb...
    If HR loses an arm or a leg during the fight, you think she's gonna be able to continue much better? Oh and btw...YG does not ever go up against someone whose actually substantially faster than him :| in his younger days (which I assume is when you're talkin about, since when he's older he isn't much of an underdog anymore). We all know HR is smart, but XLN is not an idiot either. HR's intelligence is what makes the Beat Dog Stick any good in the first place. Beat Dog Stick in the hands of someone without that kind of personality/wit, would end up getting owned. Also remember, she ISN'T even wearing the armor by the end of ROCH.
    Wandering the world,
    Sword in hand,
    Begging for a loss...

Originally posted by Zhen Yu Cao
    You have to realize...a sword is a sword. One chop (she's up against HOW much?)
    It's not like she's not attacking herself. And she has the mighty dog beating stick.

Logically if XLN is holding two swords in both arms then she could not use her arms (hands) to throw the jade bee needles or call her bees.

Consequently, if she uses only one sword, she can free up her other hand to throw needles or call her bees.

So in any given time during the fight, HR can AT MOST face TWO techniques at once.

If HR loses an arm or a leg during the fight, you think she's gonna be able to continue much better?
    [/B]
    Do you honestly think XLN is capable to inflict such damages to HR ?

Oh and btw...YG does not ever go up against someone whose actually substantially faster than him :| in his younger days (which I assume is when you're talkin about, since when he's older he isn't much of an underdog anymore). We all know HR is smart, but XLN is not an idiot either. HR's intelligence is what makes the Beat Dog Stick any good in the first place. Beat Dog Stick in the hands of someone without that kind of personality/wit, would end up getting owned. Also remember, she ISN'T even wearing the armor by the end of ROCH. [/B]
    My point is your intellegence can help you to increase your overall fighting ability two notches, if you are about one notch below opponents, proved by YG many many times, prior to the heavy sword.

XLN is not an idiot, but HR is the smartest in the entire JY universe. You are comparing someone with an IQ of 70-80 against someone with an IQ of 250 or 300.

You're comparing the girl who doesn't do so well in math or physics but very good in the lab/field doing experiments, against someone who has the brain of Albert Einstein and also very good in the lab/field.

Here's a strategy that I think Wong Yung might follow to defeat Little Dragon Girl.

Wong Yung will probably start the fight using Peach Blossom Island Techniques or Beat Dog Stick Technique. It is unlikely she'll beat Little Dragon Girl's Double Sword Attack with these skills alone, but that isn't the objective. Those skills are probably good enough to defend against Little Dragon Girl's attack for a time, giving Wong Yung an opportunity to see what Little Dragon Girl can do and what her limitations are.

At an opportune time in the fight (and not a minute earlier), Wong Yung might attack with 9 Yum Divine Claws or some similar "strange" and "cruel" martial art from the 9 Yum Jen Ging. These attacks aren't necessarily very powerful (at least compared to the attacks of the Greats), but they do have the advantage of being difficult to quickly counter if one is confronted by them abruptly. This is why Chow Chi Yerk seemed to be such a dangerous opponent towards the end of HSDS although her actual martial arts were not very high: 9 Yum Jen Ging's techniques can be very dangeorus in quick, vicious attacks. Little Dragon Girl might not be able to adjust to such an attack quickly enough to prevent Wong Yung from disarming her.

This strategy is by no means guaranteed to work, but it does use the 9 Yum Divine Claws in the manner they were meant to be used (sneaky and vicious).

Temujin... Silver needles I'll buy, she won't be able to throw em with the two swords in her hands...But the bees, cmon -___-, she's gonna be able to call em.
    As for the IQ thing...I honestly do not think XLN has an IQ of 70-80 o_o. Those are scores that I'd expect to see for the mentally challenged. As for Huang Rong...she is cunning and smart, but really people, you're starting to overestimate her. Hell, most of the time we're bewildered by her 'knowledge' and not her wit. Her knowledge (information), much of it came from her father. I will not say she is not an extremely cunning person though. Still, I do not see Huang Rong truly holding up well at all against XLN's swords. You say that intelligence puts you up two knotches... Huang Rong is only where she is because of her intelligence! We all know that Beat Dog Stick is only useful if the person has a quick and somewhat 'tricky' mind. It is HERE, where HR is, that I'm saying she cannot beat XLN. I'm not saying that 'base' HR, which is just her and Beat Dog Stick, gets added 'two knotches' because of her intelligence. Base HR is her with a beat dog stick, which is only useful at all because of her intelligence :|.

As for that strategy Ken, I'd say it's possible . We all know that 9Yin can make a mess of most everything. I still say that XLN would probably kick her tooch before that though. HR isn't really at much of a level IMHO to 'test' XLN at all. She'd be at overdrive trying to find a way in, as the whole reason why XLN swords work so well is that they guard each other perfectly. Think Dugu YiHe and XiMen. Except this time, the 'yihe' of the match isn't injured, isn't drained. Also, even with the claws, is there any real explanation as to how she'd make it into the 'webs' of sword strokes that XLN will be using? Suddenly HR is unarmed, and jumping in? O_o
    Wandering the world,
    Sword in hand,
    Begging for a loss...

As for that strategy Ken, I'd say it's possible . We all know that 9Yin can make a mess of most everything. I still say that XLN would probably kick her tooch before that though. HR isn't really at much of a level IMHO to 'test' XLN at all. She'd be at overdrive trying to find a way in, as the whole reason why XLN swords work so well is that they guard each other perfectly. Think Dugu YiHe and XiMen. Except this time, the 'yihe' of the match isn't injured, isn't drained. Also, even with the claws, is there any real explanation as to how she'd make it into the 'webs' of sword strokes that XLN will be using? Suddenly HR is unarmed, and jumping in? O_o
    It's a 50/50 chance. It'll depend on how long Wong Yung can hold her own using her non-9 Yum Jen Ging skills. She'll also have to find the right opportunity to strike at Little Dragon Girl's hands (or some other critical part of her body that is not easily defendable through swords). Wong Yung might use some kind of diversion (perhaps Mighty Finger Snap?) to redirect Little Dragon Girl's attacks one way while Wong Yung's 9 Yum Divine Claws attacks from a different direction. This will by no means be easy, and it's certainly not guaranteed to work, but it would probably be Wong Yung's best bet.

Then again, she's smarter than I am, so maybe she'll think of a way to win that I haven't even imagined.

^ LoL

Ya that's what I figured you were talkin about Ken. Like I said, it's possible, but I still think that HR is very much the underdog in this matchup. If she does come up with some strange way of beating XLN, I doubt it will be fighting wise. For unless we duel it out (RP style, or actually spar) there is no way to figure out a way for HR to win. She is simply put, beaten.
    Wandering the world,
    Sword in hand,
    Begging for a loss...

Temujin... Silver needles I'll buy, she won't be able to throw em with the two swords in her hands...But the bees, cmon -___-, she's gonna be able to call em.
    As for the IQ thing...I honestly do not think XLN has an IQ of 70-80 o_o. Those are scores that I'd expect to see for the mentally challenged. As for Huang Rong...she is cunning and smart, but really people, you're starting to overestimate her. Hell, most of the time we're bewildered by her 'knowledge' and not her wit. Her knowledge (information), much of it came from her father. I will not say she is not an extremely cunning person though. Still, I do not see Huang Rong truly holding up well at all against XLN's swords. You say that intelligence puts you up two knotches... Huang Rong is only where she is because of her intelligence! We all know that Beat Dog Stick is only useful if the person has a quick and somewhat 'tricky' mind. It is HERE, where HR is, that I'm saying she cannot beat XLN. I'm not saying that 'base' HR, which is just her and Beat Dog Stick, gets added 'two knotches' because of her intelligence. Base HR is her with a beat dog stick, which is only useful at all because of her intelligence :|.
    XLN needs her hand to call the needles, so yes she needs to free another hand.

The IQ for mentally challenged persons are below 70. And a normal person would be in the range of 90-110. So, at best XLN will be between 80-90, hardly possible since she's dumb.

Do I have to repeat this again ? XLN is only able to fend off GWM because her L-R techniques confused him but it will not stand a chance, had the fight last longer.

It is proven that when HR fought against LMC, she was able to defeat her without any troubles. The only reason why we see HR's martial arts seems unimpressive eventhough she knows the full 9-Yin is because she never went all out due her pregnancy for the most part of ROCH

As for that strategy Ken, I'd say it's possible . We all know that 9Yin can make a mess of most everything. I still say that XLN would probably kick her tooch before that though. HR isn't really at much of a level IMHO to 'test' XLN at all. She'd be at overdrive trying to find a way in, as the whole reason why XLN swords work so well is that they guard each other perfectly. Think Dugu YiHe and XiMen. Except this time, the 'yihe' of the match isn't injured, isn't drained. Also, even with the claws, is there any real explanation as to how she'd make it into the 'webs' of sword strokes that XLN will be using? Suddenly HR is unarmed, and jumping in? O_o [/B]
    Nope. Not possible. I don't think the L-R attack is enough to kick HR tooth. It is highly likely that it will not give HR a room to move, but this also doesn't mean XLN can attack her easily. It will be a stagnant fight that will go on for a while, only HR's intellegence and XLN's quickness will determine the winner.
    Last edited by Temujin; 04-16-04 at 01:30 AM.

Originally posted by Temujin
    XLN her hand to call the needles, so yes she needs to free another hand.
    From all the adaptions I've seen she uses the back of her index finger to call the bees. You can briefly hold your sword upside down so that when you blow on the back of your index finger the sword is not in your face. So its possible to call the bees while holding your sword, all you'll need is a second or 2 to do the calling then hold your sword back the right way.

Originally posted by ruroshin
    From all the adaptions I've seen she uses the back of her index finger to call the bees. You can briefly hold your sword upside down so that when you blow on the back of your index finger the sword is not in your face. So its possible to call the bees while holding your sword, all you'll need is a second or 2 to do the calling then hold your sword back the right way.
    In a fight between two best female fighters in the Trilogy, a second or two is forever. That's all I takes for HR to take over the fight and paralize XLN, hittin her in the right spot, most likely using techniques from 9-Yin. Or poke her with the dog beating stick.

I don't think in a tight fight such as this, XLN has that kind of luxury. A split second is all it takes.

Well, it doesn't matter anyway, because HR's inner power is sufficient enough to repell the bees.

Originally posted by Ken Cheng
    Then again, she's smarter than I am, so maybe she'll think of a way to win that I haven't even imagined.
    Like I said earlier, she could shame XLN into not using QZ and AT swordplay together since LCY did not split amicably with WCY and would be rolling in her grave if she saw the two techniques used together. Whether XLN buys it is a different story, but WY could be very convincing.

Perhaps WY could bring an exploding rock. She can carve a series of sharp little cracks in a stone and then flick it at XLN's body with Mighty Snap causing it to explode into pieces. XLN has seen the snap before from YG. She'd be expecting a stone to come in one piece not several pieces of razor sharp shrapnel so it'd take a monumental effort to cover her face, especially if she was expecting the stone to hit her body. If WY flicks with enough power, the stone will disintegrate in flight and sharp pieces will cut XLN's pretty face and render her stunned a little while. This should be more than enough time to kill XLN with 9 Yum Divine Claw, Beat Dog Stick, Falling Leaves Divine Sword palm or the real Mighty Snap. Even though the claw is not as powerful as any of the Greats' signature moves, a direct hit would surely heavily injure or even kill.
    Last edited by Condor83; 04-16-04 at 02:19 AM.

XLN her hand to call the needles, so yes she needs to free another hand.

The IQ for mentally challenged persons are below 70. And a normal person would be in the range of 90-110. So, at best XLN will be between 80-90, hardly possible since she's dumb.
    I am really suprised that someone would get the impression that that XLN is as stupid as, say Guo Jing.

XLN always seemed naive and unaware of worldly affairs to me, not stupid. She never exhibits problems seeing through oponents empty moves or learning techniques like GJ does, and she actually managed to learn most of her top level martial arts from manuals with no problems unlike GJ who always needed other people who would explain a skill for him several times before he would truly understand it. XLN never cared about maths, literature or chess, so we can't really say that she is stupid because she doesn't know them, she simply doesn't care about such things, and when it comes to fights we always see XLN do well even when she's facing weapons or moves she has never seen before.

All things considered I would consider XLN to be average in her intelligence, just rather unaware of worldly affairs. However I would expect her to be very careful when fighting HR since she knows that HR will have to try to win through dirty tricks, so HR won't have a very easy time tricking her.

Do I have to repeat this again ? XLN is only able to fend off GWM because her L-R techniques confused him but it will not stand a chance, had the fight last longer.
    HR couldn't even resist one of GWMs stances, and that was when she tried a sneak attack while GWM is fighting a great at the same time and GWM was sad because he believed GX was dead so he didn't want to kill anyone, so his power should actually be a lot lower than when he is fighting XLN, it would be a miracle if HR could last more than 5 of GWMs stances IMHO, how could she possibly be as good as XLN?

[B]It is proven that when HR fought against LMC, she was able to defeat her without any troubles. The only reason why we see HR's martial arts seems unimpressive eventhough she knows the full 9-Yin is because she never went all out due her pregnancy for the most part of ROCH
    Very well, then lets compare LMC to XLN.

XLN knows everything LMC knows except for some flywhisk stances, and she uses another poison on her needles.
    In addition she has got the entire top level of the Ancient Tomb Sect techniques including not only superior fighting techniques but also a superior internal strength technique, this already should make her one level higher than LMC which is about as strong as HR seemed to be from her fight with LMC.
    In addtition she knows the entire QZ martial arts and parts of the 9yin manual, L/R technique and a truly awesome sword technique combination that seemed to make her at least an entire level stronger once again.
    Now, how exactly can HR compede with that? I say XLN beats HR in under 50 stances unless HR tries some sort of trick, only XLN will definitely be expecting that.

HR simply isn't very good compared to the other top fighters at the end of ROCH because she never really improved her fighting abilitys after LOCH, she was too busy raising her children, running the Guo household and thinking of ways to beat the mongolians. We never see her using a 9yin technique IRC, and with all the things she had to do and HR never actually using 9yin martial arts I think she simply never bothered/had the time to truly master it.

I would rank her actual fighting abilitys not much above the top QZ masters, however the 5 of them together still didn't seem particulary confident in beating XLN. Actually, that's a pretty good way of comparing them, LMC always was a level below the top QZ masters, and also a level below HR. HR fighting skills seem a bit better than one QZ master only she is a lot smarter so she would definitely win, however the 5 QZ masters weren't even convinced they could beat XLN using a modified 5 person big dipper formation and had to attack her together with GWM to injure her. Going by that, there's no chance at all that HR could beat XLN just through her fighting abilitys!

HR is only dangerous because of her intelligence, however I believe with XLNs speed and swordplay HR just won't have the time to think of a trick that could save her.

Nope. Not possible. I don't think the L-R attack is enough to kick HR tooth. It is highly likely that it will not give HR a room to move, but this also doesn't mean XLN can attack her easily. It will be a stagnant fight that will go on for a while, only HR's intellegence and XLN's quickness will determine the winner.
    I'm sorry but I have to completely disagree, from everything we see XLN has got about as much of a chance at beating a great as HR has got of beating XLN IMHO.

The main argument one could make for HR is her knowing the 9yin manual, but we never actually see her use it in combat so it's impossible to say how much stronger it could make her. I myself actually think HR with 9yin techniques will be weaker than HR with DBS technique, after all DBS technique is absolutely perfect for HR. This also would explain why HR never uses 9yin techniques.

Oh yes, I hope everyone here that thinks HR will beat XLN because of some tricks also believes YG will beat GJ.

Originally posted by Condor83
    Like I said earlier, she could shame XLN into not using QZ and AT swordplay together since LCY did not split amicably with WCY and would be rolling in her grave if she saw the two techniques used together. Whether XLN buys it is a different story, but WY could be very convincing.

Perhaps WY could bring an exploding rock. She can carve a series of sharp little cracks in a stone and then flick it at XLN's body with Mighty Snap causing it to explode into pieces. XLN has seen the snap before from YG. She'd be expecting a stone to come in one piece not several pieces of razor sharp shrapnel so it'd take a monumental effort to cover her face, especially if she was expecting the stone to hit her body. If WY flicks with enough power, the stone will disintegrate in flight and sharp pieces will cut XLN's pretty face and render her stunned a little while. This should be more than enough time to kill XLN with 9 Yum Divine Claw, Beat Dog Stick, Falling Leaves Divine Sword palm or the real Mighty Snap. Even though the claw is not as powerful as any of the Greats' signature moves, a direct hit would surely heavily injure or even kill.
    Yeah, that's one way to do it.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the L/R technique isn't actually a set/style of skills, but rather a unique way of being able to let your brain and body act as two independent people, correct? So, although the theory of L/R tech would not confuse HR, however, she is being attacked with QZ and AT techniques. Therefore, HR would have to be able to handle these techniques, which when combined have no weakness.

Originally posted by Ken Cheng
    Wong Yung might use some kind of diversion (perhaps Mighty Finger Snap?) to redirect Little Dragon Girl's attacks one way while Wong Yung's 9 Yum Divine Claws attacks from a different direction. This will by no means be easy, and it's certainly not guaranteed to work, but it would probably be Wong Yung's best bet.
    I don't see this happening, because wouldn't this be using the L/R technique to perform two separate skills? If so, HR doesn't understand how to utilize L/R.

Logically if XLN is holding two swords in both arms then she could not use her arms (hands) to throw the jade bee needles or call her bees.

Consequently, if she uses only one sword, she can free up her other hand to throw needles or call her bees.

So in any given time during the fight, HR can AT MOST face TWO techniques at once.
    I disagree, with XLN lightness kungfu, she would literally run circles around HR and at a safe distance away. While doing so, she would be able to call the bees and use the needles.

I think HR have the sufficient inner power to fend off the bee attacks. She did learned 9Yin and she did had a good base of inner power techinque from her father.

Afterall, HR's inner power can be higher than the QiuChuJi who also managed to fend the bee off.
    Agreed, HR can fend off the bees. However, while running at a safe distance from HR, XLN calls her bees into attack. While HR is distracted, the needles come flying at her. Furthermore, XLN comes circling around while attacking as if she's two people.

My point is your intellegence can help you to increase your overall fighting ability two notches, if you are about one notch below opponents, proved by YG many many times, prior to the heavy sword.

XLN is not an idiot, but HR is the smartest in the entire JY universe.
    Agreed, but speed is a factor as well, so that would increase XLN's level a notch or two.

Originally posted by MisterM
    I am really suprised that someone would get the impression that that XLN is as stupid as, say Guo Jing.

XLN always seemed naive and unaware of worldly affairs to me, not stupid. XLN never cared about maths, literature or chess, so we can't really say that she is stupid because she doesn't know them, she simply doesn't care about such things, and when it comes to fights we always see XLN do well even when she's facing weapons or moves she has never seen before.

All things considered I would consider XLN to be average in her intelligence, just rather unaware of worldly affairs.
    Agreed. Take Z3F for example, in his later years, he stayed within the confines of WuDang, he wasn't aware of the ongoings of the world, but you wouldn't say he was stupid.

Wow, sorry, didn't realize how long this post would be.

I don't meant to be offensive to anyone, but cmon this is getting ridiculous. Ken at least tried to make something of it. All you (Temujin) are saying is no I don't believe XLN can beat HR really. You seem to have this impression that HR actually is a great level fighter. SHE IS SLOWER. XLN can call bees from a distance, at the beginning -_-. She also has projectiles, she also has incredible speed, she also has to very well wielded swords. It's not gonna happen, HR won't come up with some kind of trick to win if it's 'JUST' a fight. All HR can do is try to make the most of what she knows, and that's exactly what DBS is about. It is the epitome of arts that depend on a person's application. That is why HR is anygood in the first place.
    Wandering the world,
    Sword in hand,
    Begging for a loss...

I don't meant to be offensive to anyone, but cmon this is getting ridiculous. Ken at least tried to make something of it. All you (Temujin) are saying is no I don't believe XLN can beat HR really. You seem to have this impression that HR actually is a great level fighter. SHE IS SLOWER. XLN can call bees from a distance, at the beginning -_-. She also has projectiles, she also has incredible speed, she also has to very well wielded swords. It's not gonna happen, HR won't come up with some kind of trick to win if it's 'JUST' a fight. All HR can do is try to make the most of what she knows, and that's exactly what DBS is about. It is the epitome of arts that depend on a person's application. That is why HR is anygood in the first place.
    Which WR are u talking about? XLN skills did not improve for 16 years although she did not lose her skills she did not improve WR continued to train and improve through out the sixteen years... i think they are pretty evenly matched though taking that into account. XLN was pretty much an elite fighter before the sixteen year break IMO superior to WR at the time, but we really dont know how powerful WR had become at the end. We do know that her and XLN were good enough to be considered a great.
    Last edited by duguxiaojing; 04-17-04 at 03:18 PM.
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

Well, HR and XLN shouldn't really be counted as being able to take the place of the former Greats, but other than GJ and YG, their about the best out there.

Anyway, internal energy wise, HR should be far superior to XLN, but the only problem that XLN may cause is her twin sword style which is a big problem. I'll turn out to be the Dog Beating Stick versus the Jade Heart Swordplay.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"