Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Joey Meng (Yee Man) Thread

Joey is very pretty. I like her a lot!!! She's my favourite actress.

Does anyone know My Date With A Vampire finish filming???
    一切的一切

moonlady, do you mean when MDWAV finished filming or when MDWAV3 will finish filming?

I'm not sure for the first part, but the third part is in filming right now. Can't wait to know more on it!!!!

Gosh, I want to re-watch the first part, but the person who rented it out hasn't returned it yet!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Check out this site for lots of pictures of Joey and the rest of the castings for MDWAV3!!! Credit to tvseriesfans, My Date with a Vampire 3 thread.

http://www.estarent.com/index1.php?lang=&event=1500

Also check out the thread for info on the storyline and etc

http://tvseriesfans.com/forums/showt...28#post1750728
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i like her a lot !
    shu Oguri Rox!!! LUV LUV Nakayama Yuma>>

Originally posted by alyssafan
    i like her a lot !
    I like her too. Too bad she doesn't star in series anymore.

Hehe, but she'll be in MDWAV3, so thats something to look forward to. However, that will be a whiles away!!!

So just so this thread gets more active, what is your favorite role of Joey's?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by The Janitor
    I like her too. Too bad she doesn't star in series anymore.
    she's not, oh no still want to more series of her...and
    i like almost all character joey protray so far...
    shu Oguri Rox!!! LUV LUV Nakayama Yuma>>

i only adore the chick's legs.... so long, lean, and pretty
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

i think joey is still making series..
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Yeah, she is. Its just ATV doesn't have much news on their serial. She might even be filming something at the moment that we don't know about

Oh, that reminds me. I hope that there will be a sequel to Project Xi Jing!!! There was talk on that, but who knows. I want to see Joey and Kenny again hehe. Too bad they ddin't end up in part 1
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Joey and Eric so far filming together 3 series as I know .

My date with Vampire 1 & 2
    The Gold Rush

Now them two current filming MDWV 3. I love them two I think they look cute together.

Hey there fullmoon They were also in Year of the Charmelen together. Very cute, but too bad Joey didn't enter until half way in the serie. But their relationship was so darn cute!!

The Gold Rush? Is that a serie or movie? Hmmm....must look for it then since I adore Joey and Eric!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I saw joey meng yee man back in atv's 1990's production of "who's the winner".

Did anyone saw her in it?

I think atv should pair her up with a tall actor as a couple such as good-looking actor named "Lam, Cho Fai" or
    actor lawrence Yan Chi Keung.

I heard she was in atv's heroic legend of the yangs of the 1990's version.

did anyone saw that?

Hey there earth

I didn't see Joey in either of those series. How is Who's the Winner?

Anyways I agree. I think that she looks very nice next to tall guys, but not too tall. It depends really on the guy as well. Such as Kenny Lin, he a bit taller then her and I really like their pairing. Kenneth Chan....not to fond of them pairing. Ooooohhh Lawrence Yan? I would like to see that!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Hey there earth

I didn't see Joey in either of those series. How is Who's the Winner?

Anyways I agree. I think that she looks very nice next to tall guys, but not too tall. It depends really on the guy as well. Such as Kenny Lin, he a bit taller then her and I really like their pairing. Kenneth Chan....not to fond of them pairing. Ooooohhh Lawrence Yan? I would like to see that!!!

goddess,

joey meng was the leading actress of atv's drama tv series called "who's the winner I'---which I think its already released in dubbed-vietnamese audio language & its original cantonese audio language, I remembered it released on vcds boxsets to those who might be interested.

I did NOT see atv's 'heroic legend of the yangs' since its NOT release in its original cantonese audio language on vcds but I remembered it released on dubbed-vietnamese audio language on vcds if you are interested.

joey meng did more atv series back in the 1990's with atv such as
    'where the girls are' and 'the cruel lover' with actor 'kong, wah" etc.

that atv actor named "lam, cho fai"---he's the actor who played the tall villain in atv's 1990's 'magical crane, mythical needle' who have girlfriend-cult princess and in atv's 1990's 'interpol".

I would like to see joey meng pair up with taller actors such as 'lam, cho fai" & lawrence yan chi keung" and etc.. than eric wan.

I like eric wan but I think he should pair with actress such as 'tiffany lau yuk ting' as more compatible on-screen couple as in atv's 'magical crane,mythical needle'---there was a website page done on this series in the internet.

Hey earth

Thanks for all that info!! Gosh there are so many series of hers that I haven't seen or even heard about. But I don't think I would be able to find many of her series since my rental store only has series up towards the middle of 1994

About Lam, Cho Fa; he is Gilbert Lam right? : I actually think these two would look nice together cause in Year of Charmeleon they had a few scenes together and in the themevideo it showed them standing togehter and sorta "hugging." That looked cute
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

To get this thread alive again I read that Joey and Gilbert Lam will be doing a serie together. Gilbert will be returning back to ATV when his contract with TVB is done with and he will start filming a serie with Joey. He is the main lead overall I think
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey there fullmoon They were also in Year of the Charmelen together. Very cute, but too bad Joey didn't enter until half way in the serie. But their relationship was so darn cute!!

The Gold Rush? Is that a serie or movie? Hmmm....must look for it then since I adore Joey and Eric!!!
    Is that series or movie the one Year of Charmelen>???

Hi! My name's Michelle and I've been a fan of Joey Meng since she started in the entertainment biz way back in 1989. I was born in HK but moved to Canada when I was four years old. I lived in Canada for many years and now I'm living in California.

I'm gonna share a story with you guys a story about a chance encounter I had with Joey in HK back in summer 1994. It's a weird meeting but it really happened.

Summer 1994 was after my freshman year in high school. That year my family went back to HK for summer vacation. It was my first trip back to HK since I immigrated to HK and I really was hoping I'd see or meet some of my favorite stars there including Joey, Aaron Kwok, and Andy Lau.

Anyway there was this one day my family and I went for dimsum at this restaurant near Tsim Sha Chui. Not long after we sat down I looked around and my heart jumped when I saw one of my idols Joey Meng sitting at a table with several other people. I also recognized Donnie Yen who was her boyfriend then. I didn't recognize the other people although I figured they were probably Joey and Donnie's friends. They seemed to be having a good time.

This was around the time that Joey was making the series Fist of Fury with Donnie so he hadn't been her boyfriend that long. Joey was really pretty then. She still had her really long hair and was really young and pretty looking. Anyway, I wanted to get Joey's autograph but I was too shy to ask. Besides she had all her friends with her and I didn't just want to go interrupt her.

After eating and drinking alot of tea. I had to go use the ladies room very bad. I went to pee in the ladies room. After I was done and I was washing my hands the door opened. It was Joey!

I was so excited. Now I could ask her to sign the autograph to me.

I said hi to Joey. She gave me a polite smile and said hi but before I could ask for autograph, she said to excuse her for a few minutes because she had to use the toilet. She said to wait for her and she would sign the autograph when she got done.

I was so excited and I said OK. Joey went into the toilet stall and locked the door.

I was able to see under the stall and notice I couldn't see Joey's feet. She had taken her shoes off though. I figured out she must be squatting on the toilet like people in Asia sometimes do.

I heard Joey breathing hard inside the stall and then I heard her make a sound like "Hnnnngh!". Oh! Joey was going poopoo. It was kind of embarrassing to hear my idol pushing so hard to make a poopoo. I guess it was probably more embarrassing for Joey but she didn't have any choice.

I was getting worried because Joey sounded like she was having a really hard time. "Hey are you OK Joey?" I called. She said, "I'm OK. Just don't bother me for a few minutes OK?"

I said OK. I was really embarrassed now. The ladies room began to stink too.

Some girls walked into the ladies room. One went into the other stall to pee and the other was doing her makeup at the mirror. The one doing her makeup looked at me funny like I was a weirdo for standing there. When the other girl came out, they left the ladies' room giggling and making fun of the girl in the toilet who they didnt' know was Joey making such a hard poopoo.

I heard Joey sigh with relief and a big splash in the water. I was wondering what I was gonna say to her when I heard her go "Hnnnngh!" again. Joey wasn't done.

I think three or four minutes later I heard Joey sigh again and another big splash in the water. I saw Joey's feet go back in her shoes and then I heard the toilet flush. Joey came out. Her face was red I think part from embarrassment and part because she'd been pushing so hard.

Joey smiled at me and said "Sorry. My stomach was hurting."

I said it's OK and asked if she was OK now?

Joey said she was OK and it was normal for her to get constipated sometimes when she's been working too many hours on making series and not eating and sleeping right. She signed my address book and asked me what my name was. I thanked her and we went our separate ways. She was really nice and cool.

Anyway, that's my weird encounter with Joey back in 1994!

Hey earth

Thanks for all that info!! Gosh there are so many series of hers that I haven't seen or even heard about. But I don't think I would be able to find many of her series since my rental store only has series up towards the middle of 1994

About Lam, Cho Fa; he is Gilbert Lam right? : I actually think these two would look nice together cause in Year of Charmeleon they had a few scenes together and in the themevideo it showed them standing togehter and sorta "hugging." That looked cute

Goddess,
    Actor Lam,Cho Fai is a different actor from Gilbert Lam (Lam,Wai Sun).
    He played the love rival of Gilbert's girlfriend in atv series called "the mad phoenix", he's a tall actor aldo in atv's interpol.

I think its already released in vietnamese & chinese language on vcds boxsets if you are interested.

I wanted to see some of her earlier atv series but the video rental store does NOT carry them. It's too bad. I am disappointed.