Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Joey Meng (Yee Man) Thread

Michelle P: Wow, your story is so wierd! Yea, If I was in your position I wouldn't know what to do either. I'd be so embarrassed having to encounter Joey in that position.

I love Joey, she's what I would call one of my favorite "classic" actress. I've liked her for ages, along with Noel and Ada. I can never get bored of seeing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lustique
    Michelle P: Wow, your story is so wierd! Yea, If I was in your position I wouldn't know what to do either. I'd be so embarrassed having to encounter Joey in that position.
    I felt really sorry for her too. It sounded so hard for her to poop. She sounded like she was trying to give birth to a baby in that toilet (sorry so gross; that's what it sounded like, though).

But I was really impressed because she handled it with alot of class and dignity. She was so very nice and generous. Definitely a very classy young lady.

You guy means in the series MDWV or in real life??

Quote Originally Posted by Crispix
    You guy means in the series MDWV or in real life??
    Real life of course. The time I met Joey was about ten years ago now. I was just starting high school then and I'm done with college now.

Michelle:

Being a long-time admirer of Joey's, I certainly envy your having met her...but definitely *not* under those circumstances!

Not that I could...being male and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Michelle:

Being a long-time admirer of Joey's, I certainly envy your having met her...but definitely *not* under those circumstances!

Heheheheh. I know what you mean Ken. I felt really awkward standing there and listening to Joey strain, grunt, and push to poop. It's unusual enough meeting a celebrity but to meet them under such private circumstances is really weird!

I guess it just proves that even a beautiful girl like Joey is still human and needs to do the same things all people need to do.

Hi ya guys

Bingcute, Year of the Charmeleon is a serie probably in 97 or something like that ^__^

Hehe, welcome to the thread Michelle Hmmmm....I'm with everyone else. Its great to hear that you got to meet Joey and I'm really jealous over here, but in that situation, it is quite strange....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I like her! The series I've seen her in are "I have a Date with Spring" and "My Date With Vampire"

I finally realize that MDWV is that one where she kills the vampires. And the vampires bite them people at the neck and then they become a vampire. I miss that. She was in version 1,2, and 3 right? Always that kill-the-ghost-person one?
    WU ZUN ! <3

I have seen her around for a long time...she is not that young right? I mean since she started out in 1989. anyone has her biodata? I find her sweet looking.

Michelle P.....Ur story was very Interestin.....altho I was Laughin.....=.= ok....nvm.....*takes deep breathe* I like Joey Meng! she dresses very Sexy in Most of her drama series !

Yeah, it was a pretty weird experience all right. Kind of unforgettable with sights, sounds, and even smells!

That very same week I saw Joey, in HK, she was on the cover of Ming Pao Weekly Magazine. This issue:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/4122a890ze6c85eea/16b6/__sr_/136a.jpg?phUz0hBBZFPi_YVc')
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michelle P; 11-02-04 at 04:46 AM.

Default My Dedication to Joey Meng

Hello all Joey Meng fans,

I've liked Joey Meng for 10 years now...she is still my #1 ... I've made a website called JoeyMeng.com It is not the best website, but I've made an honest effort in retaining Joey's image. I've taken many resources from many different smaller websites and combine into one, so you should find some materials to be of interest to you...Check it out for yourself...

TD

omY! U r the creator of tha site?? I went on it 2 days agoXD and ya...

(Nice site tho!)
    Last edited by Yan_law; 11-03-04 at 07:17 PM.

Hehe, your right cupcakes. She was the vampire/supernatural killer and she is in all three parts of MDWAV. Awsome role of Ma Tieu Ling, terrific performance!!

Love_master your site isn't appearing at the moment Hopefully tomorrow it'll be all good for me to roam around. Hehe, so excited!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Default How to access site

I just checked the site, it's fine. However, you may need Macromedia Flash to view the website.

Can't wait to watch MDWV 3

Actually I liked Joey Meng to pair with Kenneth Chan more than with Kenny Lin, I don't Kenny Lin is cute at all and Kenneth Chan is way more handsome and goes better with Joey Meng than him. I also want a sequel but for a different reason because in Part 1 they didn't really talk about Joey and Kenneth dating or being together as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle P
    I felt really sorry for her too. It sounded so hard for her to poop. She sounded like she was trying to give birth to a baby in that toilet (sorry so gross; that's what it sounded like, though).
    Well, her character (Ma Siu Ling) is having a baby in MDWAV 3...

Quote Originally Posted by Love_master
    Hello all Joey Meng fans,

I've liked Joey Meng for 10 years now...she is still my #1 ... I've made a website called JoeyMeng.com It is not the best website, but I've made an honest effort in retaining Joey's image. I've taken many resources from many different smaller websites and combine into one, so you should find some materials to be of interest to you...Check it out for yourself...

TD
    TD, can you make a forum for discussion about Joey in your site? So all Joey's fan can go there and talk or share information with together. I do love Joey so much, that's why I wish we can have some forum to talk about Joey. All information about Joey's life, movie, series...ect. It will be perfect so us. Can you?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by alyssafan
    she's not, oh no still want to more series of her...and
    i like almost all character joey protray so far...
    to all Joey Meng,

My friend just sent an email to me. A lot of series with Joey. I have a question that anyone of you have seen it before. Please tell me!
    Sorry, the list has Viet name...

SERIES:
    1- Nhat Do-Nhi Den ( joey with Tran Dinh Uy-Ngu Vinh Vi)
    2- Thien Ha Vo Dich (Joey-Tran Dinh Uy-Maggie Tsang(Tang Hoa Thien)- Lu Tung Hien(Joey's first BF)- Truong Gia Huy-Ngu Vinh Vi
    3- Doc Ba Thien Ha (Joey Meng-Simon Yam-Thang Chan Nghiep-Ngu Vinh Vy
    4- Nguoi Tinh Ve Khuya ( Joey meng is main character)
    5- Thang Ngoc Chuc Tho ( Joey meng- Lieu Vi Hung-Van Tung Nhan- Ng Ting Yip
    6- Dieu Bip Tranh Hung (Joey with Giang Hoa)
    7- Dich Thanh tam doat Ngu Linh Ky ( Joey Meng-Luu Tung Nhan)
    8- Hoc Duong Uy Long
    9- Bien sac long 97' (Joey-Eric-Gilbert-Van Tung Nhan...)
    10- Nhiem Vu Cat Tuong (Joey-Kenneth-kenny Lin-Wallis...)

is joey #1 actress in ATV?