Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Joey Meng (Yee Man) Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Well, her character (Ma Siu Ling) is having a baby in MDWAV 3...
    Come to think of it Ken, do you know or has anybody seen Joey in any ATV series or movie where she acts out the part of being in labor and giving birth to a baby? I thought I might have seen something like that once but maybe I"m just confusing it with my meeting with her in the bathroom! LOL!

Hey there everyone ^__^

Well I'm currently watching Joey in MDWAV3 and she is as great as ever. I miss her curly hair though, but this one is quite cute and more mature. Hehe, her and Eric are cute. But I actually think she and Kenneth looks good together too!! Lol, its his facial hair. Gives him the handsome mysterious look. Hehehe, he should keep the facial hair in the sequel to Project Ji Xiang if there is one

dmichalek, what is your question regarding Joey's series? If we have seen those listed or not? Well fromt he list I recognize at least 2 of the series I have seen her in. Bien Sac Long, Niem Vu Cat Tuong, and yeah, tahts about it
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I heard that Joey has left ATV. Is that true?

i don't think so..since mdwav3 is a atv production right..

I think the arrangement that Joey has with ATV these days is this: she is no longer one of their regular employees, but she will do work for them on a project by project basis...a kind of independent contractor, if you will.

I think this has been Joey's arrangement with ATV since at least the late 1990s.

Hey Ken Cheng, Do you watch Joey in her MDWAV1-3 series?

Anyway, I think whoever has seen or is watching MDWAV3 now understands why she likes wearing mini-skirts all the time. For me, I think since her bestfriend Mo Yau introduced the mini-skirts to her she started to like wearing them and also I think it enables her to look feminine(sp?) and fight without being tangled, if she was wearing a longer skirt. And why she doesn't wear pants? Well she is still a woman and still need to look pretty right as she and Mo Yau was saying when they were getting facials together. Plus I think it's a thing they have togther in wearing mini-skirts. A part of their fun and wild side in comparison with how they have to be serious for the duties and responsibilities they have in their life. And plus..they don't mind having guys look at them..haha...

If you have nice slender legs...why not show it.

I don't think any actress can play or be a better Ma Siu Ling. No one can replace her in that role. She and Eric Wan plays their roles to perfection. Kenneth is very likeable in his MDWAV3 role, sometimes I found his role in the first sequel annoying and sometimes admirable.

GoddessofHonour- Yeah I sort of miss her curls. Btw, do you know what happen to Jiajia apartment building that Ma Siu Ling used to live in? Suddenly in the third series, she's living in the new Waiting Bar. I guess they want everything new in the third series, huh?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

i remember her big screen appearance in a movie starring Leslie Cheung.
    Bride with white hair 2, i believe...

Hi

Does anyone knows where I can buy the other ATV series here in Singapore. Most of the shop that I went to sells only Taiwan and HK TVB movies.

[QUOTE=goddessofhonour]

is Bien Sac Long has two parts of it? How many tapes for total? Where can I find that series. I'm in the U.S. Thanks.

I absolutely loved Joey Meng in MDWAV1 and MDWAV2. Though, I don't think I get to see the third one unless I beg my parents. Anyways, I loved her outfits on the show and I thought it suited her very well. She, as Ma Sui Ling, was my favorite character in that series. I've seen her in other movies before MDWAV but I can't think of the names for them. I remember she was in a series where she got pregnant, and in another series she was in it with Sheren Tang - that's if I remember correctly. The series that had Sheren Tang in it, I think they were singers or something.

Anyways, I really like Joey Meng - she's so pretty - but since our family watches mostly TVB series, I haven't seen her in a series for a while now.
    tears cannot be shed for those whom you do not care for...

Angry

to caranglc: i think now all major vcd shops in singapore will be selling mdwav3 by now. the price is around 39.90. but i bought the 2nd half at suntec city for 35.90, so you may want to check that out....
    ps: joey man and MDWAV rocks !!!!!

Originally Posted byKira Shadow
    I absolutely loved Joey Meng in MDWAV1 and MDWAV2. Though, I don't think I get to see the third one unless I beg my parents. Anyways, I loved her outfits on the show and I thought it suited her very well. She, as Ma Sui Ling, was my favorite character in that series. I've seen her in other movies before MDWAV but I can't think of the names for them. I remember she was in a series where she got pregnant, and in another series she was in it with Sheren Tang - that's if I remember correctly. The series that had Sheren Tang in it, I think they were singers or something.
    the series u was talking about called.. My Date With A Spring

i love Joey in Who's the Winner 1 and 2 ..omg with Nathan Chan ..wat a great couple there.

Anybody know about this movie:

The Story of Freemen: Tae - Fan Siu Wong - Joey Meng

Tell me if it is good to watch...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle P
    Come to think of it Ken, do you know or has anybody seen Joey in any ATV series or movie where she acts out the part of being in labor and giving birth to a baby? I thought I might have seen something like that once but maybe I"m just confusing it with my meeting with her in the bathroom! LOL!

Heh. I honestly don't know, Michelle.

Quote Originally Posted by canions
    to caranglc: i think now all major vcd shops in singapore will be selling mdwav3 by now. the price is around 39.90. but i bought the 2nd half at suntec city for 35.90, so you may want to check that out....
    ps: joey man and MDWAV rocks !!!!!
    Thanks Canions. Do you know where I can buy other ATV TV series?

im watching MDWAV 3 . damn is soo good !! im watch where Joey become a vampire and force eric to marry her ....omg!! n i also love her make-up ..especailly eyes !! soo pretty ..hehehe..can anyone here tell me the end of MDWAV 3 ?? i just cant wait ...wanna know who end up wit who and who dead ..

actually the shops here all sell mainly tvb serials... unless the atv shows are popular in hong kong or are currently showing on ch 8 or ch u. thats what i think lah... I should think shops will sell both atv and tvb shows, but tvb still stands out as the majority

Can anyone get some news of Joey Meng lately? It seems quiet after MDWVP3 done. I heard that Joey is no longer ATV's staff but would she stay with them without a contract? I really hope ATV will make some new series start w/ Joey...

hi huys i am new too.... erm i loved joey mengs series since the release of part 1

well the ending of mdwav 3 is s cliff hanger... eric bits her and then they dissapear well i guess it is a platform for them to build on it mdwav 4

hey does anyone know where we can bur her mechandise or something and as for those who stay in singapore i believe that in malaysia they have all the part 1 and part 2 for sale in many stores and part 3 in coming out

anybody knows about new series start with Joey Meng? It seems a long time not seeing Joey act in any movie and series... anyhow, still support Joey Meng.