Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which of these girl u likes best???

All of these actress has there own BEAUTYNESS but since VICKI has alyways been my fav. actress i'm going for her... Vicki all the way....
    Last edited by dikky; 12-15-06 at 09:24 PM.

Kim Tae Hee 1st.
    Song Hye Kyo 2nd.
    KyoKo Fukada 3rd.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Song Hye Kyo is beautiful

Ruby Lin not the prettiest, but her face is very likable ... except when she smiles in real life and everything goes out of wack...

other than that. i find SHK pretty, as well as all the other girls listed.. but i've seen some very bad pictures from all of them... including SHK... you guys should really see these girls in their normal life.... the make up really does magic on these girls...

1. Vicki zhao wei
    2. kim tae hee
    3. kyoko fudaka

Can u put up some picture in here then please???

among these actresses, my favourite is alyssa chia. but still, she can't beat liu yi fei.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110
    Ruby Lin not the prettiest, but her face is very likable ... except when she smiles in real life and everything goes out of wack...

other than that. i find SHK pretty, as well as all the other girls listed.. but i've seen some very bad pictures from all of them... including SHK... you guys should really see these girls in their normal life.... the make up really does magic on these girls...
    Can u put up some picture in here then please???

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

i thot we already have too much of these kind of thread.....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

oh my bad.. see i dont really come up in here and also i'm kind of new too..

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

i dont know what happen to the previous threads...you can search for them if youre that curious....

anyway people dont seem to mind having the repeatative threads...replies keep pouring in nonetheless(altho i do notice most of the replies are those with less than 300 posts)...so unless the moderator shuts this thread down, i dont think theres a problem at all...im just replying for the sake of saying it out loud...>peace<
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by raila
    yuan gao gao??
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver
    yuan gao gao??
    i think it's supposed to be Gao Yuan Yuan.

In terms of looks, here's how I would rank them:

1) Ruby Lin
    2) Alyssa Chia
    3) Gao Yuan Yuan
    4) Song Hye Gyo
    5) Kim Tae Hee
    6) Kyoko Fukada
    7) Vicki Zhao
    8) Rainie Yang
    9) Chae Rim

not Yuan gao gao -> Gao Yuan Yuan

anyway, my choice is
    Gao Yuan Yuan
    Ruby Lin
    kim tae hee

get tired to see those thread...already has sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many thread like this. If you want to know, check back.

I wonder what mod do
    Music, the greatest good that mortals know, And all of heaven we have below.

I'm not here to dig up why they look bad... but here's a few example.. these girls look good on screen for many reason... in real life most of them are just above average and not "god like" the way they are on screen.
    starts with KTH
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f183/kthfanatic/CF/kth.jpg')
    she looks almost the same as she does on screen... but look at the bag under her eyes... you almost never see this on screen or on "proffesonal" pictures of her... they blur it out, or put make up on to cover it up... that's a deffinite faulty on her facial feature... but she's very good looking already to be like that with "semi" make up

SHK
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/bastanoh01/songnov620005.jpg')

SHK is again very similar than how she looks on screen, but her over all facial feature is pointy, long, sharp... this is not the way she looks on screen/picture... again the make up sort of hide all those edges... and she has very high cheek... again they hide this.. u don't see this often on screen.

Rubi Lin
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7951/daqi2810064eu1.jpg')

ruby lin is almost the same case as SHK... IRL she looks a bit longer (face wise).. a bit more edges on the face... they smooth it out...

these are just examples of extremely good looking actress IRL... there's alot worst ones out there... however they do look good on screen and that's what's important... we don't watch how they look IRL lol... we watch them while they're doing their stuff on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110
    I'm not here to dig up why they look bad... but here's a few example.. these girls look good on screen for many reason... in real life most of them are just above average and not "god like" the way they are on screen.
    starts with KTH
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f183/kthfanatic/CF/kth.jpg')
    she looks almost the same as she does on screen... but look at the bag under her eyes... you almost never see this on screen or on "proffesonal" pictures of her... they blur it out, or put make up on to cover it up... that's a deffinite faulty on her facial feature... but she's very good looking already to be like that with "semi" make up

SHK
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/bastanoh01/songnov620005.jpg')

SHK is again very similar than how she looks on screen, but her over all facial feature is pointy, long, sharp... this is not the way she looks on screen/picture... again the make up sort of hide all those edges... and she has very high cheek... again they hide this.. u don't see this often on screen.

Rubi Lin
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7951/daqi2810064eu1.jpg')

ruby lin is almost the same case as SHK... IRL she looks a bit longer (face wise).. a bit more edges on the face... they smooth it out...

these are just examples of extremely good looking actress IRL... there's alot worst ones out there... however they do look good on screen and that's what's important... we don't watch how they look IRL lol... we watch them while they're doing their stuff on screen.
    Yet in all of those pics, especially SHK's picture the use of makeup is highly evident.
    It was just a bad camera shot. ANy girl these days wear some sort of makeup and look decent, the pics don't need that much of a tune-up.
    In my humble remarkably wise opinion, if people really want to look at appalling shots of actresses.. then look no further than the HK TVB actresses.
    They often look orangey-brown in the pics and the lines on their faces are hel visible, hell ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver
    yuan gao gao??
    Yuan Gao Gao sounds sexy.