Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Joey Meng (Yee Man) Thread

Default The Joey Meng (Yee Man) Thread

As no thread currently exists for this ATV actress and former Miss Asia (1989) runner up, I think I'll take the privilege of starting one.

Why? I find Joey to be an adequate actress: good enough, but not extraordinary. This woman has represented the fantasy woman of my dreams for the better part of fourteen years, however (yes, it's pathetic, I know).

Anyhow, your turn to share . . .

joey meng is so pretty.
    i heard she's going to film My Date With A Vampire III.

can't wait to see the new serie.
    一切的一切

She was Miss Asia runnerup? Now that is something I didn't know!! Who did win in that year?

Anyways the last time I saw Joey was in Light of Million Hopes and she was pretty as ever. Lacked the Ma Xiao Ling aura, but had that more innocent look to her. Hmmm...or was it Year of the Charmelen? Anyways I loved her in YOTC!!!! Her character was my favorite!!

Yeah, I really can't wait to see her in the 3rd MDWAV!!! I loved her pairing with Eric Wan. They are a really great pair!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i think she's very cute and a great actress... very innocent in LoMH and YOTC but i still luv her is Ma Siu Ling the most
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

Originally posted by koorinohime
    i think she's very cute and a great actress... very innocent in LoMH and YOTC but i still luv her is Ma Siu Ling the most
    Agreed.

GOH, please check PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Her role in Project Xi Jiang was pretty good too. Can't remember much from it, but I remember how cute she was with Kenny Lin hehe. Oh and her role in Fist of Fury. I don't really like her that much in there. Really wish that she could have ended up with Kenny!!!

You know, besides Eric Wan, I think Joey looks best with Kenny Lin!!! Its such a shame that in practically all the serials they star in together, they never end up togehter!!! They fit so well togehter though, espically in MDWAV2!!! Hehehe, he looked really cute in there, minor role, but still

Hey SS. Yup, I just check it and I've posted in The Snow is Red thread. Don't forget to go in there now!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

oh she was good in Project Ji Xiang too... haha but i liked Elena's character more since she was so funny
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Elena was in Project Xi Jiang too? What role was she? I forgot..Oh, I liked Wallis more then Joey in here though. Since I wanted Joey with Kenny and Wallis can be with Kenneth, hehe.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Elena was Joey's sister.. yea.. mad funny... nah, I didnt really liek Wallis' character... kind of.. annoying...
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

Hmmm...very faded memory, but I think I remember now. Oh oh, I do!!! Forget Wallis and Joey. My favorite in here would be Elena and Berg Ng. They were a hilarious pair!!! I'm remember how they got paired togehter, it was soo cute!!! Espically their weddign day and their honeymoon, lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

haha cute? they were hilarious!!
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Originally posted by goddessofhonour

Anyways the last time I saw Joey was in Light of Million Hopes and she was pretty as ever. Lacked the Ma Xiao Ling aura, but had that more innocent look to her. Hmmm...or was it Year of the Charmelen? Anyways I loved her in YOTC!!!! Her character was my favorite!!

Yeah, I really can't wait to see her in the 3rd MDWAV!!! I loved her pairing with Eric Wan. They are a really great pair!!!
    Yupz. And I think she has nice and slender legs. So envious.
    Please visit the sites dedicated to the TV dramas, Mainland CCTV Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 笑傲江湖 and HK ATV Heroine of the Yangs 穆桂英 respectively. Thanks!!

Yeah she does. Gosh, she looks sooooo beautiful in those mini skirts!!! I think she is like the only actress who can pull that look off so wonderfully!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hehe, I thought I'ld just try to bring this thread back up now.

Well I'm thinking of re-renting MDWAV, but I don't know which part to re-rent. Lol, I think they are both very good!!! I'm leaning towards the second one since I enjoyed that one more, plus Angie, Kenny, and etc are in there!!!

But then part one has Green and White snakes and I really ilke those two. I have forgotten the story of part one so it would be good to get a refreshment on it. HELP!!! Lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

get PART ONE! .... i rewatched it recently heheh...

Hehe, you did? Did you enjoy like when you first saw the serial? I think I will get part one first I can always get the second part later on in the summer, hehe. Need a refreashment on part 1 anyways!!! YAY, cna't wait till I get it. I'm thinking next week
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I was going to get part 1, but my rental lady told me that someone already checked it out and thats the only version she has since its the original one. Anyways, I got the second one and will diffinately get the first one next I just love MDWAV2!!!! Go to the MDWAV thread and chat with me now!!

Anyways here are two cute pics of Joey and Eric togehter!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://members.fortunecity.com/simplyeric/Photos/15.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://members.fortunecity.com/simplyeric/Photos/24.jpg')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

how cute... are those awards they won for MDWAV?

part 1.. part 2... both good

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

I'm not quite sure about the awards, but it probably is. I know, they are so cute!!! One of my most favorite pairings right there. I think they look very cute int he first one!!! More relaxe and normal you know? Hehe, comfortable lets put it.

I was re-watching Year of Charmeleon and I just love it. Was laughign sooooooooooo much at Joey and Eric I loved the scene where Joey tries to find out the combination of ingredients she used in that crab mixture and in the end she finally did.... but she is allergic to seafood and her lips puffed out!!! hehe, Eric was all teasing her, but in the end his lips puffed up too!!!!! Oh, they are a perfect pair!!!

Do you guys know if they have starred in another other serials besides those 3? Even better, as a couple? hehe Thankie
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

She is cute. First series I ever saw her in was my date with a vampire.