Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Burning Flames I 《烈火雄心》

yeah, things that i like in bf1 were the character development and focus on their training. in bf2, i became somewhat touched by the personality of the characters. really like the lifestory behind each character (maggie's dark past, yuen wah's remorse, wong hei's anxiety, annie's true nature, stephen's persistence and uncertainties, etc.)
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I wonder if they didn't call it Burning Flame 2... would it have a better review.

Sometimes I think sequal or having a name related to might not help with the series at all.

For example: ATV Flaming Brothers and To "somethin" and beyond... I think it was the same storyline but people reject the suppose sequal. Or Detective Investigation Files 1 to 3 compare to 4... people expect a lot and it backfire on them if they change the story and the charactors too much.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

the title is to where he belongs. i don't think it's a sequel to flaming brothers though. it has completely different storyline. theme is somewhat similar, but the role of the good guy and bad guy are switched
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Thx Cherrie.... I haven't seen that series yet but some people told me it was a sequal so no idea...
    Flame on I am gone...

the theme is two brothers separated from birth due to certain reasons. one was rich and one was poor. one was good one was bad. i can't remember actually who's the good one in flaming brothers (michael or patrick) but whoever it is, he became the bad son in to where he belongs
    cherrie

Hehe I just bought Flaming Brother and I will watch it sometimes this year can't wait
    Flame on I am gone...

what version did you buy? dual lang hk version?
    cherrie

who's the actress that played Chin Kar Lok's sister in this series?

Quote Originally Posted by caf_feee
    who's the actress that played Chin Kar Lok's sister in this series?
    Joyce Chen, I think is her name...
    Flame on I am gone...

Yes, that's Joyce Chen. If you watch "Virtues of Harmony", you probably know her.

I hate her the most out of all the charactors in BF1... because she used SETO Butt and basically cause his death
    Flame on I am gone...

yes that's joyce chen or chen yen xing in chinese (mandarin). she plays frankie and michael's twin sister in VOH. i agree she's so damn annoying here!
    cherrie

Talking rawks!

this show totally rawks! it had such a great plot! TVB should do more of this kind of shows! u guys agree??

yup this story is not that serious. but it's very realistic. i enjoy this show too
    cherrie

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    im now watching part 1. im already in episode 28. i felt so sad with the death of wong hei's mom and jade. really sad but so far i think this is a lot better than part 2. it has a lot of action scenes. at first i don't like esther, but i grew to appreciate her more in the series. and it's a pity that joe will turn bad (read this in the episode guides)
    also, want to share this with you. anybody got severe goosebumps in ho sir's songs? gosh i did. his songs are tooooo horrible! how can they say it's great?!?! and the actor is kinda.... don't know how to describe him....
    this is sooooo old.....

what's old? the series or the actor?
    cherrie

Default BURNING FLAME

What is the guy's name that play Louis` retarted brother in Burning Flame I? He is also in W. Files, but I can't find his name anwywhere! He was also in the series where he was in jail or something..Does anyone know the name of it?
    Last edited by barelyexist; 02-26-05 at 12:27 AM.

Default !!!

hey what's the name of wong hei's girlfriend in burning flame 2?got her pic?? haha

louis brother- teng yi chun (in mandarin) i yat kwan (not sure though coz i don't speak canto)
    wong hei's gf in bf2- jenny's mom is jessica hsuan; the paramedic is maggie cheung
    cherrie

Default i'm confused

wong hei's gf is not maggie cheung wat?haha she din act in that show right?i tot her name starts wif t something?