Thread: Ma Yuk, Yau Chui Gei, Wong Chui 1 - equals?

Default Ma Yuk, Yau Chui Gei, Wong Chui 1 - equals?

It's been said that the second-generation Cheun Jen Sect elders Ma Yuk, Yau Chui Gei, and Wong Chui 1 were the best fighters their sect had to offer among its second generation. The three of them were each ahead of their four juniors (Tam Chui Deun, Lau Chui Yin, Gok Dai Tung, Sheun But Yee) among the original Cheun Jen 7 Disciples, but were Ma, Yau, and Wong really absolutely equals? Did each of them specialize in a particular area (i.e. inner power, swordplay, hing gung), or were they indeed equal all around?

I thought Wang Chu Yi was good at martial art of levitation.
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

I believe Tan Chuduan was the second of the seven, and probably was one of the tougher ones. He managed to last quite long against Mei Chaofeng solo, and if it wasn't for Ouyang Feng he would probably have a much bigger part to play.

Qiu Chuji was generally reckoned as the best fighter of the lot, mainly because of his central position in the Tiangengbeidou formation - apparently he was supposed to anchor the whole formation, and his position was the most vulnerable.

Ma Yu seemed to be more of an internal energy man - more enlightened, with very good basics of Quanzhen's internal energy and the Golden Bird qinggong. He was also a far better teacher - his results with Guo Jing were much more impressive than Qiu Chuji's results with Yang Kang. However, I'd say that his swordplay was probably not quite as good as Qiu's.

I'm not sure how good Wang Chuyi was - he seemed to be quite scary with his footprints and whatnot, but I think he would probably also lose to Qiu on swordplay.

At the end, I think it just boils down to Qiu being more bloodthirsty and violent, which makes him seem scarier than the other two.

Ian