Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Fired Fish - The Outsiders (Dou Yu)

hey look for one of my past posts i put up a good site for f.i.r my fav band, the warner music sample clips site it's real good check it out!

i have another question did blue come to her rescue when she got raped in no.1

Quote Originally Posted by Faye Chan
    \

i have another question did blue come to her rescue when she got raped in no.1

ERm, he tried to. He was on his motorscyle, driivng and talking to XYZ on the phone. At this time XYZ tried to hide from the rapist. As she was talking, the guy appeared from her bacl and she dropped her phone.

SO then she got raped, and Blue came. By the time he went to her, she was undressed and in tears. he took something to cover her and i think later he chased after the rapist. He killed the person and and used the rapist's phone to call, and low and behold---> Ah bao picked up

awww, poor boy, he went to jail.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Default song

I just signed up today and I really liked the movie The Outsiders (still watching it). I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get/download the song Till the End.

anyone of you who has an account in Kazaa??.. and at the same time has the song Breathe Again.. Please share it with me.. the song's really hard to find <for download sake> Thanks
    you can find the whole ost of dou yu 1 in mp3 here
    fav artists: Wallace Huo, Mike He, Edison Chen, Vic Zhou, Penny Lin, Michelle Ye, Ruby Lin, Leila Tong, Gillian Chung
    couples: Wallace+Penny, Wallace+Ruby,RM, WM, Mike He+Rainie

hi! I'm an avid fan of this series THE OUTSIDERS I FIRED FISH . I made a search on this series because I really love the story . THE GIRL GIVE UP EVERYTHING JUST TO BE WITH THE GUY SHE REALLY LOVE. I'm looking for the episode guide of it in the internet but unfortunately I'm not satisfied with the results . Can anyone in this forum help me in my search. Where can I find the english website of it? what is the title of the OPENING SONG????and where can i download the OST of this series. Thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Leyah
    hi! I'm an avid fan of this series THE OUTSIDERS I FIRED FISH . I made a search on this series because I really love the story . THE GIRL GIVE UP EVERYTHING JUST TO BE WITH THE GUY SHE REALLY LOVE. I'm looking for the episode guide of it in the internet but unfortunately I'm not satisfied with the results . Can anyone in this forum help me in my search. Where can I find the english website of it? what is the title of the OPENING SONG????and where can i download the OST of this series. Thank you in advance
    Ermm.

Main theme iS Bu Gong Ping- Not fair

and OST, the post on top of you has it

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Ermm.

Main theme iS Bu Gong Ping- Not fair

and OST, the post on top of you has it

hi sugar and luv34 ! Thank you for answering my question . I really appreciate it. How old is ady now? Have you seen THE OUTSIDERS II ? Is it as exciting as the first one or not? Do you know where can I find the EPISODE GUIDES OF I and II ? God bless you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leyah
    hi sugar and luv34 ! Thank you for answering my question . I really appreciate it. How old is ady now? Have you seen THE OUTSIDERS II ? Is it as exciting as the first one or not? Do you know where can I find the EPISODE GUIDES OF I and II ? God bless you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ady? let's seee

Chinese Name: 安以軒
    English Name: Ady
    Birthday: September 29, 1980
    Zodiac Sign: Libra
    Blood Type: O
    Height: 165 cm
    Weight: 43 kg
    Place of birth: Taipei, Taiwan

and http://lunardreamz.fateback.com/synopses/fish2.htm for episodes summari for DY 2

seriously, there is an Outsider II? wicked! what is it about, a continuing story? actually, i haven't even watch the first one yet except for the ending. only my mom and bro watched it. i really wanna know what the second one is about so i can tell my bro. please some1 tell me. ???

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Yup, theres an outsiders II, its not a continuation, its the story of the 4 years that was left out from the first one... theres a thread for it, go check it out
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Quote Originally Posted by luvalecsu_4evea
    Yup, theres an outsiders II, its not a continuation, its the story of the 4 years that was left out from the first one... theres a thread for it, go check it out

okay, thanks
    I might not look smart under the eyes of a genius, but rather intelligent in front of an idiot's perspective. Then, what are you, an idiot or a genius?

Hi I'm not sure if this has been asked b4 (tried looking throu the threads didn't see it thou hopefully i didn't miss it)
    Anyone has any info about the actor Zhang Xun Qi?

^actually, his name is michael zhang xun jie.....he's about 27 years old, and is 183 cm tall....he is a model-turned-actor, and his latest series is dance of the heart with alex to....he's still a fairly new actor

Thanks chief... for a new actor he's not bad... haha.. or perhaps he's like that... the Lu Ming Jun is also quite pretty .. judging by her build is she a model too? They make a good looking couple haha...

yup, joelle lu ming jun used to be a model....well, she still models now she's REALLY tall for a girl, she's like 5'9" and she's 28 years old....but she's really talented and beautiful.....the outsiders is her second series, her first was the rose

*squeal* okie okie, i dunno where to put this.. coz the dylan thread died and i dunno where it went lol too lazy to go look for it, so i'll just jabber here coz theres dylan fans here too (i think )

Hehe I just recieved some autographed stuff of the hottest dylan guo ping chao

***(1)Dylan's Latest Album Limited Taiwan Version with CD+VCD.AUTOGRAPHED in Taiwan, on the inner cover. CD contains 10tracks. VCD Contents: Wo Bu Xiang Wo full Music Video.***(2)Dylan's Latest Album Taiwan Promo VCD + Pictorial.AUTOGRAPHED in Taiwan, on the cover. VCD Contents: 30mins Exclusive Interview + Making of his album "Wo Bu Xiang Wo". ***(3) AUTOGRAPHED poster

Ehehehehee!! *dies in happiness* so happy ^^
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Quote Originally Posted by crazylazy_chief
    yup, joelle lu ming jun used to be a model....well, she still models now she's REALLY tall for a girl, she's like 5'9" and she's 28 years old....but she's really talented and beautiful.....the outsiders is her second series, her first was the rose

oh oh.. i dunno if this is true, but I heard that Lu Ming Jun went to the same school as Guo Pin Chao (old school mates ) and liked him back then, and he knew, but didnt like her. Dunno if true, anyone vertify?
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

hello to all of you! like you, guys, I really love fired fish/the outsiders.. can someone tell me where i can find the ost of the outsiders II? thanks in advance! God bless you all!

Quote Originally Posted by luvalecsu_4evea
    oh oh.. i dunno if this is true, but I heard that Lu Ming Jun went to the same school as Guo Pin Chao (old school mates ) and liked him back then, and he knew, but didnt like her. Dunno if true, anyone vertify?
    i don't think so....i don't think they went to the same school.....but i know that lu ming jun used to be a really fat girl back in her high school days and she worked really hard to lose all those pounds.....and dylan is a VERY shy guy......and besides, if they were in the same high school, wouldn't it be already everywhere in the newspaper, since the paparazzi are everywhere digging up stuff about celebrities

Quote Originally Posted by crazylazy_chief
    i don't think so....i don't think they went to the same school.....but i know that lu ming jun used to be a really fat girl back in her high school days and she worked really hard to lose all those pounds.....and dylan is a VERY shy guy......and besides, if they were in the same high school, wouldn't it be already everywhere in the newspaper, since the paparazzi are everywhere digging up stuff about celebrities

hmmm... i have no idea, i just heard that from my cousin in China lol.. oh she used to b really fat girl? wow she sure did a great job losing the pounds
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~