Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Fired Fish - The Outsiders (Dou Yu)

Have gotten through 5 episodes of Dou Yu the last two days...after hearing about the sad ending, I'm kind of dreading going on. Yu Hao/Xiao Yan Zi's relationship just starts with a bang, and that sweet first love stuff, but now I don't want to see them go through the hard times. Siigh. Been watching too many series with happy endings. I'm just hoping that their relationship doesn't keep going down and returns back to the way it was at one point, even if Yu Hao does die.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

You'll see^^ I don't like the end because Yu Hao is going to die and it's kinda sad for Xiao Yan Zi

I was okayed with this movie until four years later where Ah Hao (dylan's character) to be getting on my nerve. And the worst thing, he slept with that china girl.

He's acting like he cannot accept an honest conversation with XYZ. I hate that about him. Unlike the other guy who like XYZ, he understands her so much and even though he love her. As long as she is happy. He's fine.

I dont' like Dylan at all in this series. But I love ADY AN. she is so cute and her acting is top-knot!
    ***~~~Huang Yi RULES~~~***

<<<BOWIE & FLORA 4EVA>>>

Quote Originally Posted by JennieN
    I was okayed with this movie until four years later where Ah Hao (dylan's character) to be getting on my nerve. And the worst thing, he slept with that china girl.

He's acting like he cannot accept an honest conversation with XYZ. I hate that about him. Unlike the other guy who like XYZ, he understands her so much and even though he love her. As long as she is happy. He's fine.

I dont' like Dylan at all in this series. But I love ADY AN. she is so cute and her acting is top-knot!
    i agree... i have watched lots of movies with ady in it and she can portray any kind of character... mean ones... bossy ones... nice, kind ones... she's such a good actress!

I think Ah Hao never learned how to talk to people to solve the situation, because he just keeps it inside. After his dad died, mom left, grandma became sick, he didn't really have anyone to teach him how to solve problems (well except for the police guy).

He only knows how to run away and cry (and when he grows up, drinks) because that's all he knew how to do at a young age. Poor him, he's not like Blue who can reason out the situation and think of solutions.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by JennieN

It's rare that I root for the underdog, but in this series, I rooted for Blue's character to be with XYZ. Blue's a wonderful-underrated actor. He did an excellent job in this series, and his love for Ady's character was unconditional. In a way, I was pleased that Yu Hao died; at least now Blue’s character may have a chance with XYZ in the future.

Simply wanted to share this. I was inspired by the lyrics and sentiment of it. Hope you enjoy it was much as I did in creating it.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o44/septembermoon16/My%20Artwork/Outsiders.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by septembermoon16
    Simply wanted to share this. I was inspired by the lyrics and sentiment of it. Hope you enjoy it was much as I did in creating it.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o44/septembermoon16/My%20Artwork/Outsiders.jpg')

which one is this? this is not lydia right?

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    It's rare that I root for the underdog, but in this series, I rooted for Blue's character to be with XYZ. Blue's a wonderful-underrated actor. He did an excellent job in this series, and his love for Ady's character was unconditional. In a way, I was pleased that Yu Hao died; at least now Blue’s character may have a chance with XYZ in the future.
    I think relationships should be mutual. Even if Shan Zi loves Xiao Yan Zi, Xiao Yan Zi is always going to carry a torch for Yu Hao.

Now that I think about it, I want Shan Zi to end up with XYZ too...

Because Guo Pinchao/Yu Hao is MINE
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    I think relationships should be mutual. Even if Shan Zi loves Xiao Yan Zi, Xiao Yan Zi is always going to carry a torch for Yu Hao.

Now that I think about it, I want Shan Zi to end up with XYZ too...

Because Guo Pinchao/Yu Hao is MINE
    look wise, Dylan's a hunk, but damn, his character got on my nerve. u can have him, dear. i will take Blue over Dylan any day.

Quote Originally Posted by septembermoon16

it was a great song! the soundtracks in dou yu was over-all amazing...i love all of 'em, be it in english or in chinese
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    look wise, Dylan's a hunk, but damn, his character got on my nerve. u can have him, dear. i will take Blue over Dylan any day.
    dylan has good looks except that his nose is quite too big imo

blue is wonderful! he did a great job in dou yu as shan zi, i like him better for xyz than dylan too

blue is a good actor eversince his days in MG1 and Little Doctors, big Hospital (my rough translation) and not to mention Say Yes Enterprise i wonder what he is doing these days...havent heard much of him lately...

by the way, inot that i dont like dylan but i prefer ah qI (michael) over Yu Hao im glad he is having more seies these days..(White Robe of Love, Rock Scissor Paper)
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

I'm on episode 14 now and this series is getting dreadfully booooring. I don't think I'm going to waste any time on this, unless I suddenly have an unusual amount of free time. All they ever do now is get into fights.

I must say though - poor Xiao Yan Zi. Gets slapped all the time. I think even if someone as hot as Yu Hao slapped me, I would at least retaliate.

Does this series get more interesting towards the last 5 episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    I'm on episode 14 now and this series is getting dreadfully booooring. I don't think I'm going to waste any time on this, unless I suddenly have an unusual amount of free time. All they ever do now is get into fights.

I must say though - poor Xiao Yan Zi. Gets slapped all the time. I think even if someone as hot as Yu Hao slapped me, I would at least retaliate.

Does this series get more interesting towards the last 5 episodes?

about the figthing thingy, that was the reason i watched the drama. and i thought it got more exciting toward the end because at least two people died. i dunno, that's just my opinions because i like this kind of storyline, not the love between characters, but of all the action's going on.

I wanna know the title of that english song!
    BAD BAD Sparky, Dylan is sooo mine, you can have Yu Hao haha

Gah! I love this series so much! I didn't get to finish it though. I was watching it on YouTube. and it had english subtitles. I was wondering if anyone knew the Vietnamese Title of this movie so I could rent it in movies. Can anyone help? If you know it email me at [email protected] Thanks!

The Vietnamese title is called "Ke Ngoai Cuoc"

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Swallow
    I wanna know the title of that english song!
    BAD BAD Sparky, Dylan is sooo mine, you can have Yu Hao haha
    How about we flip that around, Miss Little-Swallow? After all, you're "Xiao Yan Zi" so you should get Yu Hao!

Which means I get Dylan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    it was a great song! the soundtracks in dou yu was over-all amazing...i love all of 'em, be it in english or in chinese
    Hey I remember that song - great soundtrack to this idol series. I love "Bu Gong Ping" the most, I'd have to say..."Lydia" is my favourite FIR song, but I'm not a huge FIR fan...unfortunately, "Fly Away" was stuck in my head the other day. Who was the singer of "Till the End"?

Smile Help me......

where can i download the song bu gong ping??
    pls...help me...thanks....give me the web...

where can u download the soundtrackkk???? can someone pleasen send it to me at [email protected]