Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Fired Fish - The Outsiders (Dou Yu)

Hello everybody, can anyone share the song "till the end" of Chen Da Wei for me. I have been searching this song for ages .plz send to my e-mail: [email protected] or show me some sites to download thanks!!

I have watched up to episode 11, can't find any subs for 12-20 But I really like it and want to watch the rest but won't understand a thing without the subs.. Did you guys watch 12-20 without subs or?

Can someone translate what dylan said to ady when she was in the hospital room and pretending to sleep. It such a touching scene. Even though I don't understand I just love watching that scene.

Thanks

Hey Guys....okay this is starting to drive me insaine!!!
    I dunno if it's the Opening Song or the Ending song for 'The Outsiders II' but i'm really looking for that song by: Chen Ke Yu - Ni Shuo. I've looked pratically everywhere! if anyone can help me please either e-mail me the song [email protected] or jsut send it to me via msn: [email protected] Would be MUCH MUCH appreciated!! THX!!

Anyone please send me the song sang by Dylan ('Give up' - I think that's the title), it's so hard to find it T_____T
    My email address is [email protected] (please remmeber the .vn part ^^')

Quote Originally Posted by nisku View Post
    Can someone translate what dylan said to ady when she was in the hospital room and pretending to sleep. It such a touching scene. Even though I don't understand I just love watching that scene.

Thanks
    Rough translation; not verbatim:

"Thankfully, you're okay. If not and you left me alone, what would I do? I won't ever let you do this again. I would rather die. I don't want to live in a world that doesn't have you in it. The scars that you have, mine are deeper because I'm responsible for it. I can't explain myself to anyone. You are the only person that understands me yet I keep messing up. Dan Zi was right. I keep hurting you over and over, making you lose faith in me."

Ady was so good in this scene. Yen Zi was pretending to be asleep but as he's talking, she's crying too. So heartbreaking....
    Last edited by celestialxangel; 08-24-07 at 01:30 PM.

Smile

Thanks a lot for the translation. I love this drama so much. it too bad no one is subbing this drama anymore. There are so many good scene that i want translated like, when danzi and dylan fight in the hospital, the one where dylan dies talking to ady. I wish that some one would translate the drama.

Can someone give me a quick synopsis of this series? Particularly, what happens to Dylan and Andy's characters? I'm so confused, because someone said that Dylan dies, but then what happens in Outsiders part 2?

Quote Originally Posted by crazylazy_chief View Post
    pine pine: i found all the spoilers in the official website of outsiders II.

monroe: ah hao is alive in outsiders II because outsiders II is set in the time of the 4 years when shan zi was in jail, so blue is not going to be in the sequel
    and the title of the song is till the end. it is in the soundtrack of the outsiders. but i can't tell u where to download it because it's against the forum rules sorry

Oh! I see... well, that explains my question above then... thanks!

What happened to their parents? Who is the police guy? Is the grandmother his real grandmother? Like, what happened to Dylan's father, I know the mother left. What happened to the other two guys parents?

And what happened to Andy's parents after she ran away?

And where did they find the money for their own place?
    Last edited by terrypink; 08-06-08 at 04:14 AM.

Junior Member girl_with_an_obsession's Avatar

hahah well i was re watching the outsiders I and II again so this reply is a bit late.
    but basically her parents kinda just..gave up on her coz she refused to go home (a bit unrealistic considering how they had such high hopes for her)

the police guy..well he got disappointed i guess..

It was mentioned the Yu Hao (Dylans) dad died in a plane crash or accident of some kind. His dad was a pilot. And yes it's his real grandmother, she probably went into shock after her son died and her daughter-in-law left which was why she was hospitalised.

As for their own place they got...i think Dylan sold his original place?

It's sad that this series/drama has no english subs in it!! It's a cool drama...but the original is way better than the part 2. Looking back, most of the actors had major transformation...
    Start with what you have.....the rest will follow.