Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Fired Fish - The Outsiders (Dou Yu)

Default WOW!

Please whoever have any songs or music video please share...please...or e mail me at [email protected] THANKS!

OMG.. ths is one of the best movies ever.. i love this movie.. it has a great cast... the storyline is great.. its sooo sad though.. but i love it.. its something you gotta watch...i watched it about 5 times..lol... i love it..

I just started watching this series today; I have a question.

Does Xiao Yan Zi get raped later on in the show?? I really hope not.. I like her character a lot

ermm....................... since u asked... yeah she did.

btw, how did XZY get pregnant? I didn't even see a scene with her and the main guy
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    btw, how did XZY get pregnant? I didn't even see a scene with her and the main guy

I dont suppose they will actually SHOW the scene ><' lol but they DO live together and sleep together.. i mean, its pretty obvious
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

I watched this over the summer! It's really really really good, the lead guy's name, "Guo Ping Chao" Irons Kwok or something like that. He is pretty cute. It's what they call the best series after meteor garden. It's great. Although the ending... but the second one's coming out! It's about the events that occured during the four years.

And ... the lead I call him Chao Chao.. got hurt making it, he was supposed to break glass, and he actually broke it... and cut his wrist, so he's to get stitches poor guy
    My Paper (A Chinese Online Journal)
    If you can read Chinese, go there when you're really bored, there's cute pictures of my cat and my dog.
    http://mypaper.pchome.com.tw/news/tupple

I bought the "yuan sheng dai" the soundtrack to the series while I was still over there. but since I've got a lot of homework I can't give you the link right now.

But this is one of those series that I could only watch 3 times, and some of the episodes maybe 5+ times but not the whole thing.
    If you can read Chinese, go there when you're really bored, there's cute pictures of my cat and my dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupplestone
    I watched this over the summer! It's really really really good, the lead guy's name, "Guo Ping Chao" Irons Kwok or something like that. He is pretty cute. It's what they call the best series after meteor garden. It's great. Although the ending... but the second one's coming out! It's about the events that occured during the four years.

And ... the lead I call him Chao Chao.. got hurt making it, he was supposed to break glass, and he actually broke it... and cut his wrist, so he's to get stitches poor guy

Ohh.. i cant wait till part II comes out! hopefully soon!! I want to watch it ASAP! more Dylan = heheee And poor Dylan.. poor baby
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

ooo..it's getting soo good..i'm like on eps. 9, 10. soo good.... gosh..Dylan is super HOT in here. still can't believe he dies...sooo sad though. can't wait for the second one to come out too..heehee..well..gotta go watch some more..soo interesting.
    *Fav. Starz* [Dylan G, Louis K, Blue L, Julian Ch, Kevin Ch, Roger K, Chris L, Ruby L, Ady An, Leila T, Jessica Hs, Joyce T, Cecilia Ch, Noel L, Alyssa Ch, Lee Jung Huyn, Namie Amuro, Boa]

WAit.... who's Dylans.... Guo Ping Chao??

They call him Irons ... in his profiles

Really??..well..iono..some ppl call him Dylan and some call him Iron. So wat is his real English name???
    *Fav. Starz* [Dylan G, Louis K, Blue L, Julian Ch, Kevin Ch, Roger K, Chris L, Ruby L, Ady An, Leila T, Jessica Hs, Joyce T, Cecilia Ch, Noel L, Alyssa Ch, Lee Jung Huyn, Namie Amuro, Boa]

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming_starz
    Really??..well..iono..some ppl call him Dylan and some call him Iron. So wat is his real English name???

I think its Dylan, coz on his CD Album cover it says Dylan.. and Iron.. what an odd name.. dont u think? lol

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/Cheeka/U638P28T3D478496F329DT20040819172210.jpg')

I say he stick to Pin Chao.. or Chao Chao hehehe so cute
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

It's "Irons"

But....! In all his asian sites his fans calls him Irons... weird LOL

But people do call him Dylan Kuo, lol both are okay.
    Last edited by Tupplestone; 09-22-04 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luvalecsu_4evea
    I dont suppose they will actually SHOW the scene ><' lol but they DO live together and sleep together.. i mean, its pretty obvious

well, i dont' know. I thought they did abstinence

anyways.. i personally only like the sad parts of the series
    Last edited by Sugar; 09-22-04 at 03:09 PM.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    well, i dont' know. I thought they did abstinence
    well at first they did, coz u can see how theres 2 beds but later on u see that the beds are put together.. so yea.. guess they changed their mind
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Default HIS REAL NAME

From wut i heard...it was Iron but he change it to dylan...iono y but i think iron is a cute name...lol...anyways...anyone know where i can find this song...Chen Da Wei - Till The End...its in the outsiders movie!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyshootingstar
    From wut i heard...it was Iron but he change it to dylan...iono y but i think iron is a cute name...lol...anyways...anyone know where i can find this song...Chen Da Wei - Till The End...its in the outsiders movie!
    I love that song too...also love the song by Jenny Yang. Can get all the songs in the soundtrack. I just bought it yesterday.

Default PLEASE!

I love that song too...also love the song by Jenny Yang. Can get all the songs in the soundtrack. I just bought it yesterday.
    Please o please can u e mail me and can i download he song...plese my e mail is [email protected]... please please please i really want the song...i've been serching everywhere....please!

Question

grrr.. i don't know where to go buy the soundtrack for this series..the songs are sooo good.. i'm so mad. I'm not chinese so i don't have a clue where to find this soudtrack CD, so can anyone help me..please..

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming_starz
    grrr.. i don't know where to go buy the soundtrack for this series..the songs are sooo good.. i'm so mad. I'm not chinese so i don't have a clue where to find this soudtrack CD, so can anyone help me..please..
    Just go onto www.yesasia.com and look up outsiders in eng... or type in the chinese title (whichever works for you) and it should show up... it's about $23 US....