Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Fired Fish - The Outsiders (Dou Yu)

crazy... does it have to be from streamload? cause i don't have one
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by crazylazy_chief
    i haven't but i know that some people from asian fanatics has already seen the first episode because they d/led from the d/l section at af and said that it has a lot of action in it.....

i just read the whole original story of the outsiders on the internet, and i was soooooo touched by it, and my eyes got a little teary , it was a really good story but the series was a little different....
    OooOoo.. can u gimme link on where u can read the story? thanks!!!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

The first episode of OutsidersII was quite boring actually.. nothing much happened

Basically just showing some background information on OutsidersI like how Shan Zi went to jail because he wanted to keep Xiao Yan Zi's rape a secret and then Yu Hao wants to get revenge on Ah Bao for Shan zi...and Xiao Yan Zi feeling like she's unworthy after what happened.. and blah blah blah.

And a new character is introduced, which is Alan Luo's character.. supposedly he's an undercover cop.

Hopefully the second episode will have more action!

I also read the original story of OutsidersI online.. and I personally think it was very very similar to the series.. like line by line accurate.

yeah i thought the begining of part II was kinda boring too..hope it gets into more action later too bad shanzi isn't gonna be in it i miss his character can't wait to see what the new characters are like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    crazy... does it have to be from streamload? cause i don't have one
    register an account at http://www.streamload.com, u can choose to be a freeloader...because i am a freeloader, i am not allowed to upload the files and send it through email or anything like that, i am only allowed to send files to other streamload users...sorry.....

okay, luvalecsu_4evea this is the link to the internet short story that the outsiders was based on.
    http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=1879985 (i don't know how to double quote ) enjoy!

okay, luvalecsu_4evea this is the link to the internet short story that the outsiders was based on.
    Thanks!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Default hi

hey i watched the premier for the outsiders two! sad he was not there huh! but they all looked so nice dressed up! it was on a chinese channel, the show is called phoenix tonight if you have seen it? i can't understand a word but it's good

and that guy who plays the caring loyle friend, (i will get his name a post again) again did something funny, he's a real joker!

i really want to see the outsiders one, ive seen bits, but am going to watch the whole, i wish i could see the outsiders 2, i'm still waiting for no.1 to come out onb the chinese channel i have.

i just have one question! do yan zi and well Guo kiss on screen in no.1? i heard they never did, but i think they do?, i know dumb question right!

register an account at http://www.streamload.com, u can choose to be a freeloader...because i am a freeloader, i am not allowed to upload the files and send it through email or anything like that, i am only allowed to send files to other streamload users...sorry.....

Nm i got it from one of my friends sorry for all trouble, but sweet of you to try to help . Cheescaek for you

Quote Originally Posted by Faye Chan
    i just have one question! do yan zi and well Guo kiss on screen in no.1? i heard they never did, but i think they do?, i know dumb question right!
    yea they do... well sorta.. attempt? lol haha I know i'd kiss him anyday LOL!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Default hey

hi crazylazy_chief

I've been searching for the outsiders soundtrack, and I came across your post, saying that you have the soundtrack. Can you send it to me? My streamload username is luvaboangel. You would save me alot of hours of searching and i would really appreciate it.

hi im new here. i finished watching the season one ender episode just last night and wow, what a great story. the best i've watched. anyway, just wanted to ask for help, can you give me the titles of the songs that is in the soundtrack. i remember there are two chinese songs and two with english lyrics. and where can i download them (if possible) thanks.

Lightbulb

so luvalecsu_4evea is that for sure that they kiss? i mean did they bumb heads or propper kiss, i would be surprised if they never did through out the whole story! and yeah for sure i would get straight in there! i mean you would have to be a little stupid to not want to kiss that hunk!

and another question, now how on earth did he cheat with that mainland girl who works in the hotel! i mean how did he think it was her (yan zi) i mean was the light turned off or something!
    Last edited by Faye Chan; 10-02-04 at 10:56 AM.

so luvalecsu_4evea is that for sure that they kiss? i mean did they bumb heads or propper kiss, i would be surprised if they never did through out the whole story! and yeah for sure i would get straight in there! i mean you would have to be a little stupid to not want to kiss that hunk!

and another question, now how on earth did he cheat with that mainland girl who works in the hotel! i mean how did he think it was her (yan zi) i mean was the light turned off or something!

hmm... well the only "kiss" I can recall rite now.. after a few months after watching it.. need to rewatch .. is that it was after...

SPOILER ALERT~~~~~~~~~~~~

after XYZ got raped and refused to tell YH, and YH was trying to get all romantic with her and started kissing her neck and etc... and XYZ just pushed him away (if she doesnt want ya, i will haha) ... any other kissing scene, im not sure about.. maybe, but icant recall...

As for the mainland girl (gosh i hate her.. shes SOOOOO ANNOYING!!! why didnt XYZ kill her in the end? i know I WOULD if she caused the death of my YH!!!!! lol) YH thought that she was XYZ because he was drunk and she was there.. and ofcorz he thought she was XYZ coz XYZ was asking cold to him lately.... *sigh* stupid *****
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Quote Originally Posted by monroe
    hi im new here. i finished watching the season one ender episode just last night and wow, what a great story. the best i've watched. anyway, just wanted to ask for help, can you give me the titles of the songs that is in the soundtrack. i remember there are two chinese songs and two with english lyrics. and where can i download them (if possible) thanks.
    Hehe welcome to spcnet! hope u enjoy ur stay and come often!!!!

as for the songs of the soundtrack, here are the titles:

1) Bu Gong Pin (Unfair)
    2) Breathe Again *english*
    3) Waltz Op 64 No.1 *Piano*
    4) Till The End *english*
    5) Bed Time Story
    6) Duo Yu Zhi Ge (Song of the fighting fish?) *instrumental*
    7) Fang Qi (Give up) *DYLAN'S SONG!!* heeee ^^;
    8) Bu Gong Pin (Unfair) *instrumental*
    9) Tong Nian Wang Shi (Childhood Pastimes)
    10) Lydia *instrumental*
    11) Bu Gong Pin (Unfair) *XYZ sung this version*
    12) Bed Time Story *instrumental*
    13) Fang Qi *instrumental*
    14) Wo De Er Fen Zhi Yi (My One Half)
    15) Li Bie Shi Ke (Leaving Moment) *Piano*
    16) Lydia *F.I.R!* I have noooo idea why they put the instrumental b4 this lol maybe its coz they want the theme to be song 1 on sound track and sub as last? hehee

sorry if my translation is iffy... lol I hope that helped as for where u can dl it.... you could as those others who have the album to send it to ya.. i would send it to ya but im on dial up...
    Last edited by luvalecsu_4evea; 10-02-04 at 12:41 PM.
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

WOW! i knew it that was like in some of the pics i have seen, the ones where he's like all over her (damn lucky girl!) but she seems really distant i thought that was wierd! and please make spoilers for me i really would like to un derstand the story more!

ok luvalecsu_4evea some more questions:

1. did the mainland girl know he was taken!(i should hope not you know what they do to girls like that over here! lots of hair pulling i'll tell ya!)

2. did he ever find out about the rape?

3.did she stop being cold to him after a while!

4. what (swear word) did it to her in the first place, was no one protecting her! i mean where was she! i know only a little about it, that she left the group then it happend.

thank you for answering the questions (when you do that is)

1. okay, i think the mainland girl does know that yu hao is taken, but she still falls for him, and takes action after they sleep together

2. yes, yu hao does find out that xiao yan zi gets raped because his rival ah phao tells him.

3. i think she does stop acting cold to him after awhile, or how else will she have his child at the end

The mainland girl knew Yu Hao loves Xiao Yan Zi but after they slept together she lied that she was pregnant with Yu Hao's child so he will go to her. I hate her so much

Ah Bao tells Yu Hao about Xiao Yan Zi's rape after he put Xiong Ge out of power so he can do nothing about Ah Bao's affair with his wife. That was why Ah Bao was quiet about the rape at first because Shan Zi threatened him to tell Xiong Ge about Ah Bao's affair with Xiong Ge's wife.

any nice peeps can give me lyrics translation for main theme and ending?

WOW! i knew it that was like in some of the pics i have seen, the ones where he's like all over her (damn lucky girl!) but she seems really distant i thought that was wierd! and please make spoilers for me i really would like to un derstand the story more!

ok luvalecsu_4evea some more questions:

1. did the mainland girl know he was taken!(i should hope not you know what they do to girls like that over here! lots of hair pulling i'll tell ya!)

2. did he ever find out about the rape?

3.did she stop being cold to him after a while!

4. what (swear word) did it to her in the first place, was no one protecting her! i mean where was she! i know only a little about it, that she left the group then it happend.

thank you for answering the questions (when you do that is)
    Hehe wow, ppl beat me to it, but i dun think 4 was answered.. so here goes.. as far as i can remember lol

SPOILER ALERT AGAIN!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hong Dou was taking XYZ home on her motorbike that very nite, Hong Duo took the ally way coz she says its faster, XYZ was unsure about the safety and HD says its perfectly fine coz she takes it everday, and then A Bao's gang appeared, HD told XYZ to run for it while she trys to take care of them using her bike. XYZ runs but a guy (or 2?) caught up, she hid, called SZ (blues character), but the guy eventually found her.. and yea.. it happened.
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

wait, i have a question about the outsiders too:

1. how did yu hao react when he found out that xiao yan zi got raped??

2. why did xiao yan zi commit suicide????

thanks, i am only just finished episode 3